News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Shikkin SCHOOL (NOW with partial walkthough!)

Started by Qasim, February 10, 2011, 02:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tenck5k

Quote from: EnragedFilia on September 05, 2011, 02:39:33 PM
Quote from: tenck5k on September 05, 2011, 01:38:33 PM
Quote from: Newp on September 03, 2011, 04:51:21 PM
Quote from: EnragedFilia on August 17, 2011, 10:40:16 PM
Clueless as in all the level 12 quests are finished but it doesn't show you the level 13s yet? I think that means you haven't got the home economics room key from Kaori yet. It was mentioned earlier in the thread, but you have to show her something while she's standing at her desk after wetting herself.

You can actually complete most of the quests with the home ec key. You get it by: (Highlight to see)

Using the diuretic that was on Kaori's desk on herself, after she wets herself in class, behind the podium. It gives her an excuse to blame a student, and in return, you get the home ec key

I've completely finished through lvl 15, so if anyone wants any hints or tips, just let me know.

I can have her go in class? She always walks out of the room for me...not sure what needs to change. not sure what you mean by diuretics as well...
On Kaori's desk, there's a box with some blue flasks in it. She carries it to the science room if she gets desperate enough, so if you pick it up before that then she won't leave the room, and instead wets herself while standing behind the desk. That's when you show it to her in exchange for the home ec room key.

Also: version 4.1 is now available.

Thanks, I'll try it.

What's new in 4.1? :O

EDIT: I can't pick up the blue flask tray thing...I get some sort of message when I try and interact with it, but it changes nothing. :/

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

EnragedFilia

The possible errors are:
your level is too low (12 is definitely high enough, so you can rule that out)
someone's watching you (only occurs when Kaori is looking directly at you. If she's standing at the desk and facing left, it doesn't cause this)
your inventory is full. If you have both keys and pick up all the stuff in the starting room, that's 6 items, which is all you can hold. This is the first point in the game at which 7 items are available, so it's probably that.

New in version 4.1: requests up to level 17; the northwest area and the roof are accessible; it's possible to obtain one of the cookies the home ec. class is making and use it somewhere; by spending a lot of money you can add a pool to the west side of the map, and by spending even more money you can send the gym class there; at level 17 you can ask Sayaka to follow you around, although I haven't yet figured out how to access all the content that results from this.

atdhfkm

Well guys, how about kind of 12-17 lvl walkthrough? ) I myself dont really care about spoilers at least in this kind of situation when language barrier makes me almost helpless

Newp

Quote from: atdhfkm on September 06, 2011, 04:14:23 AM
Well guys, how about kind of 12-17 lvl walkthrough? ) I myself dont really care about spoilers at least in this kind of situation when language barrier makes me almost helpless

I should have a full walkthrough ready in a few days, hopefully. Still gotta play 15-17 myself, though.

Confirmed that you can now control speed for 50k. You will have to buy something from the shop to progress in quests. Be warned.

atdhfkm

Yeah, description of new abilities is almost a walkthrough)

Still cannot pick up blue tray. No matter the direction Kaori wathing  :crying:
Bought somethung for 10000. Using it returns me to the game main menu...

Sligger112

Hello folks, I'm new here and I can see you've got quite a project running. I'm also playing ShikkinSCHOOL for a while now and just got to level 10.

What I have noticed here is that the thread is somewhat lacking in explanation as to why everything is happening in the game. That is, what is the effect of your action.
For example: The first post has a (very limited) walkthrough. The 2nd level quest states that you should put the notebook in front of Ayumi as she goes to the gym toilet, claiming that it *should* prevent her from entering the gym. This is a wrong statement. What actually happens is that you put the notebook in front of MANAMI, which, provided you put it close enough to the gym door, causes her to pick it up and immediately return it to its owner, I.E. Nozomi, which is sitting in one of the classes on the other side of the school, thus delaying her arrival to open the gym, effecting Ayumi, which goes to search for another toilet.

I believe this is a crucial part in completing the game since the number of things you can do is quite limited and the quests usually pertain to several (or even the same) parts of a single "path" ("I wanna watch Nozomi wet herself" and "I wanna watch a girl in hotpants wet herself" are two requests for the exact same thing, whereas "I wanna watch a girl get forced back into her seat" and "I wanna watch Haruka wet herself" are respectfully an action towards a result and the result itself).

Now, I have found a complete walkthrough for the game in a Wiki dedicated to the ShikkinSCHOOL project, written entirely in Japanese. The Wiki includes each quest in the game, bundled into "paths", divided by pages, with a hint1 and a hint2 for each quest. Hint1 being a hint for completing the quest, hint2, which is "spoilered" and needs to be clicked on to reveal, is the solution with usually 2-3 steps. I can try and interpret what's written there but my knowledge is limited, though this Wiki unstuck me from level 8 and got me to level 10.

I would happily provide help and answers and I would also like to help with the spreadsheet that I saw being created in a link a few pages back, I could help filling in the missing "English" column. The Shikkin series is pretty much the best Omorashi game I've seen around and I'll be glad to join in this great project of support for the English speaking Omorashi lovers.

EDIT: Forgot something... Hehe...
For those interested:
http://shikkin.wiki.mface.jp/s/ShikkinSCHOOL

Newp

Quote from: atdhfkm on September 06, 2011, 06:13:01 AM

If you're still having difficulties, you can rush to the classroom, right at the beginning, and grab it, and then return to the staff bathroom to start the events.

Here's what you have to do for the 3 new events in 4.1:

The first event is Haruka wetting in a field. This is nearly identical to a previous quest for her. For this one, again, stop her from going to the bathroom. Set up the maintenance sign in front of the girls bathroom, and let Haruka out, the first time she asks (Or, you can just sit and wait by the maintenance sign, that works, too). Follow her to the field left of the gym, and run into her again. This time, however, you can follow her into that brown field, that you couldn't, before. She will run into the bathroom in the north west corner. Beat her there and lock yourself in the only stall. Then, she will begin to run east into a crowd of students. DO NOT FOLLOW HER. If you do, you will run into another student that will constantly "teleport" you away, as you try to follow her into the last field. For this, run south-east and run through the school, all the way up to the roof. You will see Haruka wet herself from the roof, quests done.

The second event is Haruka wetting in class, while reading, under the effects of a diuretic. However, to begin this event, you have to do something completely unrelated to Haruka. First, get the diuretic off from Kaori's podium. Then run to the home ec room and put the diuretic in the LEFT jar. You will have to wait until the sit back down a second time (around 11:20) and run into Kana. She will give you a cookie. This will allow you to buy a cookie from the shop for 20k. The next day, buy the cookie from the shop and run to Haruka's classroom. You need to put the cookie in her path, before she runs to the bathroom (I just put them where I knew she would end up standing, right before trying to run off). As usual, run into Haruka as she tries to split for the bathroom. Then just sit back and enjoy the fun.

The last new event is for Sayaka. This one took a few attempts to figure out. Grab another 20k cookie and Nozomi's notes and drop the notes in the usual spot, and stop her from going to the bathroom, as usual. When she asks to go to the bathroom, let her go and actually let her use the bathroom. After she enters the bathroom, wait right outside the door for her. Running into her will ask Sayaka to help you carry some things. Sayaka will now start following you. Immediately use the cookie on her. Then, walk into the science room, so Sayaka will grab books to carry. Now, just walk around as aimlessly, as Sayaka gets more desperate and eventually wets herself.

atdhfkm

Yeah, i tried this already - still no effect (((
seems like some kind of bug
I am lvl 12 for sure

EnragedFilia

As several people seem to be unaware of this, I should probably point it out again.

By using a text hook utility such as ITH or AGTH you can extract the text from a game while it's running, then paste it into google translate or something to get a (usually) useful English translation. It does help if you're familiar with common Japanese idioms, which google translate tends to either ignore or render into gibberish.

Also, thank you Newp. I wouldn't have guessed the science room was the only place in the school that has moveable books.

atdhfkm

Despite I'm not completely dork as a PC user I have failed trying to make thiss app work(

bazaracu

I spent a lot of money but I can't add a pool to the west of the map at level 17
How can I get that pool? Where does it show up?
And how do I send the gym class there?

EnragedFilia

There should be an option on the 'store computer' thingy in the starting room that says プール (plus something else I think) for 10000. It disappears after 9:05, so you have to hit it as soon as you start the day. That opens the door to the pool area, which is directly to the left of the gym door, and sends Manami's class there instead of to the gym as usual.

The option appears after you buy all the 'improvement' things at the store computer (there are at least 3 or 4 of them, I didn't keep count). If there's nothing available at the store immediately after starting a new game other than cookie (クッキー) for 20000, then there' a bug involved.

burstingbadly

if only someone could translate it in to english D:

Sligger112

You can start picking up the flasks @ level 14. make sure you're BEHIND the desk (I.E. Like Kaori. I.E. You're facing WEST towards the flasks).
The thing you bought for 10000 literally says "retire". It gives you the ability to end the day prematurely.

ALSO: Concerning Newp's warning about saving your cash for a quest item, it's OK. You can redo completed quests for the same amount of cash you got the first time you did it.

tenck5k

Quote from: Sligger112 on September 20, 2011, 04:49:09 PM

You can start picking up the flasks @ level 14. make sure you're BEHIND the desk (I.E. Like Kaori. I.E. You're facing WEST towards the flasks).
The thing you bought for 10000 literally says "retire". It gives you the ability to end the day prematurely.

ALSO: Concerning Newp's warning about saving your cash for a quest item, it's OK. You can redo completed quests for the same amount of cash you got the first time you did it.

Level 14...I see. So I need to do something else still. Darned levels 12 and 13.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!