New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

'Lo.

Started by Mizukine, September 12, 2010, 10:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mizukine

Heyo. Average Californian girl here. Fetishes include desperation, forced retention, and extreme holding of both pee and the other flavor. So long as my partner or vitctim's gotta go and can't or won't, it's all good. Interested in RPing, swapping RL experiences, the like. Picture of myself available on request. It's NSFW. Ask for it via PM if you really wanna see me naked. I'd rather get it out of the way and have the more pervy of the bunch screw off rather than play bashful. I'm nothing of real remark, at all. And yes, I AM spoken for, so don't ask. I don't do LDR's, but my fiance is well open to RPs and the like. Chao.
You are being shagged by a rare parrot.

Faust

Faust would like to welcome you to AGD Mizu-chan.
^^

Faust may seem a bit...off at times, But Faust's sanity is mostly spoken for.

^^

Though Faust is content to just be friends with you Mizu chan.
^^

Mizukine

Works for meee~
Although, I can't see the downloads section, because I'm dumb. Sadface.

Serika

Welcome to our cesspool, Mizukine. I hope you find your corruption here to be fun and enjoyable. :D

Quote from: Mizukine on September 12, 2010, 10:35:05 PM
forced retention, and extreme holding of both pee
I haven't heard of forced retention before. Is that just another way of saying forced to hold in pee, or does it go further than that? I can guess what extreme means, just not how much or how long.

Quote from: Mizukine on September 12, 2010, 10:42:22 PM
Although, I can't see the downloads section, because I'm dumb. Sadface.
We'll fix that later. New members start without the image and download sections so that leeching doesn't become a problem. All the boards are revealed when you stay here for a while and keep posting. :)
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Mizukine

Fair enough. Might peruse the collection later to see if there's anything to add to my (embarrassingly extensive) collection.

And forced retention is forcing someone to hold in their pee (or otherwise) through physical, or in some cases magical means, usually to the point where their tummy begins to swell. XD;

Yeah, I'm weird.

FallenStar

Not too weird, I should think. I've often done similar things in my RPs to characters played by a couple of buddies of mine. Being a total control freak *does* make it easier to do this to a target with my own character instead of vice versa.   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Mizukine

That's be all well and good, but I've usually been the holding party for so long, I could write short novels
I'd love an RP where My character finally makes someone else hold it to the point of leaking and busting X3

Faust

Faust is always a willing victim for someone if they want to.
^^
Faust enjoys RPs of all kinds.
^^
So, just hit Faust up on MSN anytime he's available. ^^

oramisho

Welcome aboard, as far as rp goes You've got plenty of options. We got entire sections of them. also an available rper, both on msn, and on the irc channel.

Also, I have no idea what LDR is an abbriviation of. Could someone perchance please enlighten me?

Mizukine

Long Distance Relationships. And I'll send you my MSN. :3

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

So your an rper, eh?  Interesting.  Unfortunately Rping is not my kind of thing.  I'm more of the "watch and observe there desperation" kind of guy.  Still I am glad to see a new face around here.  Hopefully I'll see you around the forums.

Till next time.  *does the "Ichimaru Gin" wave*  Bye Bye.

Mizukine

Arhahr. Nice to meet you both. And yeah, I find the more secretive about myself, the more unpleasant attention it brings. DX