New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Ancient monster of the deep

Started by Clem Trilling, August 05, 2010, 10:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clem Trilling

I'd say I'm too old for this shit, if not for two inescapable facts. First, the graphic art representations of omorashi, being not limited by the constraints of reality, seem able to meet my abstract desires in their own plane of existence.  It is still surprising to me, how a simple series of line drawings depicting a pee dance acts as a symbolic launch code for my sperm.

Second, I have had an actual crush on a cartoon character—Linn Minmei.  Early morning airings of Robotech in NYC, 1986 coincided with my sexual awakening of late puberty.  I had strong feelings about a couple of girls in school, but it was all so terribly confusing, and I had no male role model in my life to consult. The connection between my dick and Minmei, however, was perfectly clear. I learned to masturbate. I thought that I was in love and might actually be insane.

Recently, a manga (hentai? I still don't know the words—a comic that isn't funny, but erotic) featuring a schoolteacher and bearing the "AnimeGirlDesp.com" watermark inspired me to finally seek out this faction of the so-called "female desperation and wetting" fancy.  I at least recognize the word omorashi as the only one-word label of my paraphilia. Pantyhose, light physical and social restraints... I see from the other introductions that I've found plenty of like-minded company.

Well, that's enough for now, I guess. Since I don't know squat about anime (other than that I like the classic, sentimental film variety very much) I'm going to try to bust my nut posting about omorashi itself.  Sexology is my major interest in fora like this. Thank you very much for being here.

FallenStar

Wait, wait, wait.... you had *late* puberty back in 1986?!  O_o;

Good Lord, you might even be older than me and I'm like the old man 'round these parts.  :lol:

At any rate, how's it going, Clem? Welcome to my little hole in da 'net. I hope you find things here to your liking.

Welp... I'm fucked...

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat, pleased to meet you.  ^_^

...wait...did you say 1986?  HOLY SHIT!!!  I wasn't even born yet! LOL.  Well whatever, I think you should fit right in with the rest us, regardless of age.

PS- Which one was Linn?  Was that the one that the pilot had a crush on?  (I saw very, VERY little of Robotech when I was a child).

Clem Trilling

Quote from: packrat on August 05, 2010, 02:36:06 PM
Which one was Linn?  Was that the one that the pilot had a crush on?  (I saw very, VERY little of Robotech when I was a child).

She was the vivacious, neurotic entertainer—a bouncy, skirt-wearing brunette, just my type. I think you're right about it being a crush on Rick Hunter's part, and he ends up with his more mature colleague Lisa in the end. The plot was just as erotic as the artwork, though, in that the younger pair were accidentally isolated together in the bowels of the ship for an extended period, which could have been a page out of any number of my wet dreams. I'm pretty sure she was only supposed to be sixteen years old, so teenage sexual angst was certainly an overt theme.

Now I sound defensive. By all means, LOL at this little coming of age story; I turned out okay in the end. I'm 41 this month, have several offspring, and the wife indulges me occasionally still.

oramisho

41 eh? Myabe you can tell us what its like loosing  bladder control from old age :p

Just kidding. Sounds like you have some experience and knowledge you could share with us.  Welcome to the board.

Faust

Faust welcomes Clem with open arms.
^^
It's always nice to have new people here at Animegirldesp, and Faust hopes you enjoy it around here too.
^^