News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Newp, June 07, 2010, 06:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackO

Quote from: akemi on July 01, 2010, 11:45:24 AM
Quote from: Union JackO on June 27, 2010, 09:16:35 AM
Yo zero, what's a poule? We came second in our GROUP

and then got owned by Germany, however, I will now parody everyone that I plan to delete on facebook;

HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY NOT NOTICE THAT THE BALL WAS OVER THE LINE!?!  *rant

The overall flow of the game would have been different with that goal, and we'd have obviously won.  :censored:

I disagree, referee made a terible mistake, everynody saw the ball in except him and his asssitnat, but even with that goal Germany deserve to win so far, they play much better than England, Germany is right now the best team  int his strange championship.
let's see what happen in Argentina vs. Germany.

That's the whole point Akemi...you gotta read my post carefully  :lol:

Quote from: Union JackO on June 27, 2010, 09:16:35 AM
and then got owned by Germany, however, I will now parody everyone that I plan to delete on facebook;

Not my views...but those of people I disagree with.

crucialx12

Quote from: Ashitaka on June 30, 2010, 12:34:22 PM
Quote from: Newp on June 29, 2010, 07:12:06 PM

I completely agree, it's not exactly been the festival of football FIFA had expected, but I imagine they'll somehow manage spin it into one of the best World Cups ever... Anyway, it's not long 'till it's over, then we can look forward to the next World Cup in Brazil. I suppose whilst there may still be security issues and poor officiating - at least there won't be vuvuzelas.

Let's hope there won't be any vuvuzelas. I believe it was the Los Angeles Dodgers that had vuvuzela night at one of their baseball games which means they might catch on as an international phenomenon. Anyway, I'm looking forward to watching this Brazil-Netherlands match. Brazil gets all of the press, but the Netherlands are a very good team that no one talks about. I hope they win.

FallenStar

I'm rather embarrassed that a few top people in my favorite sport (NASCAR) have said "The U.S. is out of the World Cup; now stop focusing on this piece of crap sport and let's get down to some REAL sports."    :death:

I mean, I like Nascar more than soccer, or, what should literally be called Football because you use your foot 90% of the time, but this kind of bullshit is stupid as hell to me.

Welp... I'm fucked...

FallenStar

It *is* a professional sport and it's definitely a lot more than just going around and around in circles. Those who say what you have, have certainly never seen a Nascar race in their lives and don't know WTF they're talking about.

Boring? Maybe. But then again, so is soccer. You spend... what is it... like 50-75 minutes watching the ball go from one end of the field to the other and maybe 5-10 minutes of actual scoring. :P

In other words, don't knock someone else's sport.   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

wunderwutzl

HUREREI UMS ECK... the bloody Piefkes have won in a Landslide! Now they´re going to be unbearable! I rather wished Ghana would have won yesterday, I liked them!

wunderwutzl

THERE IS A GOD!!! HEROISMO!SABIDURIA!HERMOSURA!EVERYTHING GOOD IN WORLD CUP!!! EVIVA ESPANA!