News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Newp, June 07, 2010, 06:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newp

USA

USA

USA

wunderwutzl

Ha, at the very last minute...like in a movie! Looks like we´re in for a Tea/Teutonen-Showdown!

JackO

I think the much maligned England would like a word...

Ehh, who am I kidding, you USA guys did okay, but hey look you did better than Algeria and Slovakia, and even Mother England.

But thanks for setting up a nice World War Two showdown for us to play. Just a side note...we're gonna win anyway, so no need to storm the pitch in the 89th minute, and claim to save us from defeat, okay? :D

But yeah, I'm totally non-bias when it comes to the world cup...

NOTE: This post should not be taken seriously.  :lol:

Newp

JackO

Quote from: Newp on June 23, 2010, 02:30:31 PM

24 hour rule in full effect.

The Beatles were shit, and so is our football team, any other questions?  :lol:

Edit: I haven't told you in particular yet, JackO, but please don't include the images in posts you quote. It stretches the thread more than it ought to be. Just letting you know - Star

Newp

Quote from: Union JackO on June 23, 2010, 03:22:39 PM
The Beatles were shit, and so is our football team, any other questions?  :lol:

Nope, I think that about covers it, lol.

FallenStar

The U.S. is out of it. Now if we can get those lazy Brits out of it, we'll be good to go.   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

JackO

Yo zero, what's a poule? We came second in our GROUP

and then got owned by Germany, however, I will now parody everyone that I plan to delete on facebook;

HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY NOT NOTICE THAT THE BALL WAS OVER THE LINE!?!  *rant

The overall flow of the game would have been different with that goal, and we'd have obviously won.  :censored:

wunderwutzl

Bobbies are sore losers,aren`t they? Let`s hope the next Team will finish off the Germans.

wunderwutzl

I don`t care who is going to do the deed, as long as the Piefkes just don´t win! Britain deserved todays disaster,however. I`ve seen Jackals with more power! Lions,BAH!

Newp

Quote from: Union JackO on June 27, 2010, 09:16:35 AM

and then got owned by Germany, however, I will now parody everyone that I plan to delete on facebook;

The overall flow of the game would have been different with that goal, and we'd have obviously won.  :censored:

Been there, done that. TWICE. But yeah, Brits got screwed.

Ashitaka

Ghost goal or not, we certainly deserved to be thrashed...

I think World Cup 2010 will definitely be swept under the carpet with most England fans - awful performances, "that" goal/non-goal, and some of the worst defending from any England team in recent memory... not something we'll be happy to think back to!

Can't really see beyond Argentina v Brazil in the final, which would be an absolute cracker of a match.

Newp

I see the whole World Cup just kinda being swept under the rug. This World Cup has pretty much been a disaster, IMO. Between the security issues, the vuvuzelas, the terrible officiating, etc, I'm sure FIFA just wants to get this over with and get the hell out of SA.

Ashitaka

Quote from: Newp on June 29, 2010, 07:12:06 PM
I see the whole World Cup just kinda being swept under the rug. This World Cup has pretty much been a disaster, IMO. Between the security issues, the vuvuzelas, the terrible officiating, etc, I'm sure FIFA just wants to get this over with and get the hell out of SA.
I completely agree, it's not exactly been the festival of football FIFA had expected, but I imagine they'll somehow manage spin it into one of the best World Cups ever... Anyway, it's not long 'till it's over, then we can look forward to the next World Cup in Brazil. I suppose whilst there may still be security issues and poor officiating - at least there won't be vuvuzelas.

akemi

Quote from: Union JackO on June 27, 2010, 09:16:35 AM

I disagree, referee made a terible mistake, everynody saw the ball in except him and his asssitnat, but even with that goal Germany deserve to win so far, they play much better than England, Germany is right now the best team  int his strange championship.
let's see what happen in Argentina vs. Germany.