New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee's Bane part 2

Started by animewetting, October 15, 2009, 04:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

animewetting

I hadn't got around to making this into a second topic, so here it is. Please review. If you want me to make another Avatar fanfic too, please let me know, because  I have an idea for one. 

Here's the second part Pisslover, Its kind of long, but it still worth reading.  :clap:

Mai glared at Katara with the utmost fury as Katara stood in front of her , her emotions charged by the pain in her bladder. Katara looked at her. "My my, you must be absolutely bursting, aren't you." Mai said nothing. Katara took a few steps forward and laid her hand on Mai's swollen abdomen. She then gave a firm press, causing Mai to lurch forward in pain "Aagh...stop! You're going to make me burst!" Mai cried out, abandoning her gloomy demeanor. Katara grinned evily. "That would be the point, duh-for-brains" She pressed on the overfilled pouch of water in Mai's body again repeatedly, squashing and shifting the pee around and causing Mai to dribble a bit before stopping. Mai gasped with relief, but Katara had raised her hand, and jammed as far as she copuld into Mai. Gasping, Mai's legs shivered as her creamy pussy began to release its contents. Mai hung her head as a forceful river cascaded out of her, unable to resist the relief she felt. Katara quickly moved her arms in a wavy motion, bending the tremendous amount of pee up from the ground and carrying the deformed sphere to Ty Lee.

Ty Lee was doing much worse than Mai and Azula. She had never had a strong bladder, and she was holding far more than she thought she could. "oh my god... Ty Lee thought frntically. I..I'm completely bursting. I have to pee so bad I can't stand it! If that water girl so much as touches my bladder, its all going to come out! Katara stretched out her arms, making the pee resemble a long worm. She then used her first to fingers to force Ty Lee's urethra open and began quickly feeding the pee into Ty Lee's bladder, like a snake slithering into a hole. You could see Ty Lee's abdomen slowly swelling as her bladder accomodated more urine. She tried to cross her legs, but her bonds wouldn't budge. Katara smiled at her expectantly. Then, with a mighty rush, Ty Lee started to piss like a racehorse, unable to hold back the flood any longer. She succumed to tears of relief and humiliation as her bladder emptied, and she hung there, drenched in her own pee, as Katara made her way to Azula

Metallic beads of sweat formed on Azula's forehead as she struggled to contain the ocean of pee that was exhausting her poor bladder. She had never had to pee this bad in her life. She didn't care about being the cold ruthless tyrant she usually was, all she wanted was to release all of the liquid pent up in her petite body. The only thing keeping her from comepletley disgracing herself was that Katara was standing in front of her, arms crossed, with a devious expression. Katara was slightly reveling in Azula's discomfort. In fact, she found it a bit arousing. As Azula looked around at her friends, she moaned at the sight of pee emptying from their bladders, longing to do the same. Katara did not approach Azula, but instead bended Ty Lee's snaked up Ty Lee's pee into her own bladder until Katara too was bursting to pee. "Wow, I've really got to pee. Here's a nice spot..." Katara got down on her hands and feet. She then got right in front of Azula. then arched her back before letting out a huge stream of urine, right onto Azula's pussy. "Aaahhh" Katara sighed in relief as her urine  streamed and soaked Azula's womanhood. Unable to do anything about the pee that was saturating her pussy, Azula threw her head back in agony, wishing that it were her own pee that was being released. "M..must hold on...must not pee...can't hold it...bladder too full...And Azula gave out, her honey colered nectar streaming from between her legs and pooling at her feet, soaking her legs. Azula sobbed, knowing that Katara had won, that she, Azula, Princess of the Fire Nation, had ot been able to hold her bladder. Katara bit her lip. This was so hot, and she was getting excruciatingly horny. She couldn't resist. Katara thrust her hand into her panties, furiously rubbing her clit.  THis sight began to moisten Azula's pussy with another liquid. Katara then leaped on Azula and began grinding her clit against Azula's, making sure Azula's clit hair touched her labia. Azula threw her head back agian, not in agony, but ecstacy. This peasant was so GOOD, Azula thought she would go crazy if Katara stopped. The sight of this began to excite Ty Lee as well.....

JackO

Wow, while I'm not that into Avatar and stuff, i know a well written fanfic when I see one, I liked the way Katara forced Ty Lee's urethra open, with her powers.

I'm thinking about writing more of an anime based/sci fi based fanfic after I complete my trilogy.

Anyway, I liked the story, look forward to hearing more from you  :gunsmilie:

jumanji42

since i first say avatar i thought, water benders could make people pee a lot. or dehydrate them. and now i get to read it.  :clap: yay

animewetting

Quote from: animewetting on October 15, 2009, 04:08:22 PM
I hadn't got around to making this into a second topic, so here it is. Please review. If you want me to make another Avatar fanfic too, please let me know, because  I have an idea for one. 

Here's the second part Pisslover, Its kind of long, but it still worth reading.  :clap:

Mai glared at Katara with the utmost fury as Katara stood in front of her , her emotions charged by the pain in her bladder. Katara looked at her. "My my, you must be absolutely bursting, aren't you." Mai said nothing. Katara took a few steps forward and laid her hand on Mai's swollen abdomen. She then gave a firm press, causing Mai to lurch forward in pain "Aagh...stop! You're going to make me burst!" Mai cried out, abandoning her gloomy demeanor. Katara grinned evily. "That would be the point, duh-for-brains" She pressed on the overfilled pouch of water in Mai's body again repeatedly, squashing and shifting the pee around and causing Mai to dribble a bit before stopping. Mai gasped with relief, but Katara had raised her hand, and jammed as far as she copuld into Mai. Gasping, Mai's legs shivered as her creamy pussy began to release its contents. Mai hung her head as a forceful river cascaded out of her, unable to resist the relief she felt. Katara quickly moved her arms in a wavy motion, bending the tremendous amount of pee up from the ground and carrying the deformed sphere to Ty Lee.

Ty Lee was doing much worse than Mai and Azula. She had never had a strong bladder, and she was holding far more than she thought she could. "oh my god... Ty Lee thought frntically. I..I'm completely bursting. I have to pee so bad I can't stand it! If that water girl so much as touches my bladder, its all going to come out! Katara stretched out her arms, making the pee resemble a long worm. She then used her first to fingers to force Ty Lee's urethra open and began quickly feeding the pee into Ty Lee's bladder, like a snake slithering into a hole. You could see Ty Lee's abdomen slowly swelling as her bladder accomodated more urine. She tried to cross her legs, but her bonds wouldn't budge. Katara smiled at her expectantly. Then, with a mighty rush, Ty Lee started to piss like a racehorse, unable to hold back the flood any longer. She succumed to tears of relief and humiliation as her bladder emptied, and she hung there, drenched in her own pee, as Katara made her way to Azula

Metallic beads of sweat formed on Azula's forehead as she struggled to contain the ocean of pee that was exhausting her poor bladder. She had never had to pee this bad in her life. She didn't care about being the cold ruthless tyrant she usually was, all she wanted was to release all of the liquid pent up in her petite body. The only thing keeping her from completely disgracing herself was that Katara was standing in front of her, arms crossed, with a devious expression. Katara was slightly reveling in Azula's discomfort. In fact, she found it a bit arousing. As Azula looked around at her friends, she moaned at the sight of pee emptying from their bladders, longing to do the same. Katara did not approach Azula, but instead dropped her pants and panties, unitl she was standing half-naked in front of the bursting princess. She then fashioned the urine into a log, golden thread. She then spread her pussy lips wide with her free hand. Azula gasped as she realized what Katara as doing. Katara snaked the pee into her own urethra, and Azula saw Katara's stomach swell with urine. Katara grinned at Azula, although it was all she could do not to break into a mad pee-pee dance. "How does it make you feel, Azula, knowing that a sexy waterbender is seconds away from pissing herself?" Katara whispered in a sultry voice.  Azula looked away indignantly, but Katara could see her twat start to moisten and her nipples start to harden. "I'm gonna do something for you, since your situation has made me so wet already... I'm gonna hold every drop of this piss till i've made you come and go. Azula's eyes widened as Katara began to massage her moist cunt, her fingers working magic on Azula's poor pussy.  Unable to do anything about the expert fingers that were working her pussy, Azula threw her head back in desperation, the excruciatingly pleasure making her desire to pee almost unbearable. She groaned as she spurted into Katara's hand. Feeling Katara tense, Azula knew that the feeling of warm liquid on the former's hand must be torture to her bladder."M..must hold on...must not pee...can't hold it...bladder too full... Azula was in agony. Her hair clung to her sweaty temples as she fought the waves of desperation and pleasure that were eroding her psyche. She waved her head back and forth, drool starting to dribble down her cheeks. She looked down and saw Katara, bouncing her sexy ass in the air as she struggled to hold herself until Azula had come. Meanwhile, Katara was thinking to herself. "Oh my gosh, she's not coming, and I have to pee so bad! I can't hold it much longer, what am i gonna do?" She was absolutely bursting, yet she was holding it just for Azula. Suddenly, she got an idea. With difficulty, she raised herslef up and began to tongue Azula's nipples. Azula couldn't take it anymore. Her nipples were extremely sensitive, and now this waterbender was using her hot soft tongue to lick all over them, making them hard as stone. Her bladder was past its limit, and she couldn't resist the extreme horniness that she was feeling. Both girls were spurting uncontrollably, a mixture of ejaculation and piss. Azula knew it was the end. Try as she might, she couldn't hold it her pee any longer. she spurted one last time, but it was the final straw. Her bladder gave out, her honey colored nectar streaming from between her legs and pooling at her feet, soaking her legs. At the exact same time, she came explosively, her cum getting all over Katara. Azula sobbed, knowing that Katara had won, that she, Azula, Princess of the Fire Nation, had not been able to hold her bladder. Katara sighed as she finally relaxed her muscles and let her piss flow freely, making a rather large puddle. She bit her lip. This was so hot, and she was getting excruciatingly horny. She couldn't resist, her pussy was screaming for attention. Katara thrust her hand between her legs, furiously rubbing her clit.  This sight began to cause Azula's pussy to drip with lady juice yet again. Katara saw this and grinned coyly at Azula. "You're wet again, aren't you?" she cooed. "Beg for it." Azula said nothing, her lips a thin line as tears of indignation streamed silently down her face. She wanted so bad for Katara to touch her, to dominate her clit, but her pride would not allow her to ask.  Katara began tracing the skin on Azula's thighs just outside her labia. Azula could hardly stand this torture. She needed to be touched, and she needed to be touched NOW. "Please.." she whispered almost inaudibly. Katara looked up in mock confusion. "What was that? I cant hear you..." "PLEASE" Azula screamed. "Put your hand back between my legs...touch my breasts...kiss me...anything! I'm so horny, I can't take it any longer! Katara smiled and then leaped on Azula and began grinding her clit against Azula's, making sure Azula's clit hair touched her labia. Azula threw her head back again, not in agony, but ecstasy. This peasant was so GOOD, Azula thought she would go crazy if Katara stopped. After only 5 minutes of this, both girls came in one earthshattering moan. Katara kissed Azula on the lips, and Azula was only so happy to oblige, parting her lips to admit Katara's tongue. She could feel her strength returning, enough to break her bonds, and Katara's movements suggested that she had not COMPLETELY emptied her bladder. Oh, she had wonderful things in store for the South Pole slut...