New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Who's your favourite superhero?

Started by jonathanfuzzles, June 15, 2009, 04:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle_gp

My favorite is and always will be Batman, he is so cool and dark. But if super powers are required, then i would have to say i like Alex Mercer from Prototype  :clap: Is that cheating? lol

TaintedLove

Yes, it is, because Prototype is a superVILLAIN simulator.

iltslgp

tester

Quote from: Stargazing Wanderer on August 15, 2009, 12:18:35 AM
While I do agree that Wolvie could beat Jubilee, I have to disagree with him defeating Hulk and Spider-Man.... Hulk supposedly has super fast healing himself and, more than anyone else except the Juggernaut, could probably deflect or bend Wolvie's claws back toward him.

Spider-man, on the other hand, can outthink Wolvie easily and lure him into a trap.

Hmm, I did not realize that the hulk had the fast healing as well.  I was simply saying that wolverine would win because he's just impossible to kill, but now that I realized that the hulk has the equivalent advantage I see that it evens out a bit more. 

And I am going to change my mind and say that it would be a draw between spider-man and wolvie, mainly because neither of them would be able to really defeat the other.  spidey could just spider web fly away, and wolverine just can't die. 

raar

I always loved The Tick. Though he is a parody of the superhero genre, i cant seem to stop laughing at what he does, his simplicity as a superhero and overall just a cool person that i wish i could meet.  Unapprochable badasses arent my type of hero, it has to be that guy who one can chill after duty calls.

Tru

Quotedid you know that in the batman comics, the original Robin died.

Nope, he's alive and well. In fact, I believe that with Bruce Wayne out of the picture now, he's the new Batman.
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

FallenStar

Tim Drake died. He was like the second Robin, I believe.

Dick Grayson, the first Robin became Nightwing... if he is, in fact, currently Batman, then that's another step up for him.

Tru

The last was the Eradicator, a sentient artifact from Krypton that tapped into Superman's dead body to create an imitation Superman body for himself with similar, but energy-based powers. By doing so he also tapped into Superman's memories, and for a while actually believed that he was Superman.

And of course there were other people who took up the mantle of Superman in certain stories where Superman is no longer around. We can't forget Kaleb, from another planet where exposure to the yellow sun (if I recall correctly) would give him powers.

Or the League of Supermen who took his place when just one person wouldn't do.

This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

FallenStar

Looks like you can't link to Retro Junk.   :S

JackO

In terms of movies, it has to be batman for me, as the spiderman series was a little lackluster, but there's also Animal Vegetable Mineral Man from Marvel i think :)