New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Who's your favourite superhero?

Started by jonathanfuzzles, June 15, 2009, 04:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingkaos

truthfully my favorite hero would be deadpool although he is a bit off he is  :censored: ing badass. and he back story is hilarious. he was experimented on so much he is dysfunctional but it's that that makes him badass.
I Be Heros Corrupt

packrat

I'd hav to say Batman.  After the way they presented him in the recent movies he's definitely the most plausible superhero ever.  Especially since most of his gadgets already exist or are in the works. 

After that, it's Spidey.  Great one-liners.  Fights using his agility and intelligence (things I wish I had).  And his Playstation game still rocks even after all these years.

hahaman

i've always liked spiderman most cuz he's got style to his superhero-ness.
but i've recently liked iron man lately but more becuz of the movie and how tony stark was portrayed as a person outside of the super hero suit.

CidHighwind

Ive always been on the side of realistic Anti-Heroes.

With that, I would say, The Punisher.

chibiyoko707

My favorite super hero would be ice man from ex men because that would be the power i would choose if i had a power
cookie

r3

Iron Man is the best superhero in my mind.

Mostly just for MASSIVE FIREPOWER, Tony Stark being awesome and the fact the movie was a really good superhero film.

Anime_God

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1808/546533-deadpool29p14_super.jpg

It speaks for itself. It's a shame more people don't know who Deadpool is, I just hope the Wolverine movie gave him enough popularity to get him his own movies.

Xakon

Cloud of Final Fantasy 7 is my favourite hero. I was very happy when Advent Children came out. His Omnislash is the best :gunsmilie:

TaintedLove

Quote from: Xakon on August 08, 2009, 12:12:40 PM
Cloud of Final Fantasy 7 is my favourite hero. I was very happy when Advent Children came out. His Omnislash is the best :gunsmilie:

Cloud is not a goddamn superhero get the fuck out of here

Robyn

Oooh, this is actually a toughy. I'd have to say the Batman comics are some of my favorites because they are usually well written and intruiging, But as far as Favorite Super Heroes goes I'd think it would be a tie between him and Daredevil.

To agree with who posted first, The movie butchered Daredevil, the comics kick soooooo much ass, especially the Frank Miller Daredevils.

And to agree with someone else (I can't remember who said it) But I love the way Hellboy is written, some of those comics are so good at being horror they actually freak me out!

How 'bout a magic trick?

blackbird189

As a kid I always liked batman (still do).  I also liked X23 from the X-men evolution series.  The most recent hero that I liked is rorshak from watchmen( I probobly spelled his name wrong sorry)

CidHighwind

Quote from: Anime_God on July 29, 2009, 07:00:59 AM
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1808/546533-deadpool29p14_super.jpg

It speaks for itself. It's a shame more people don't know who Deadpool is, I just hope the Wolverine movie gave him enough popularity to get him his own movies.

Unfortunately, the Deadpool presented in the movie is very much unlike the one were familiar with.

tester

Quote from: Stargazing Wanderer on June 15, 2009, 04:33:06 PM
Although I feel I have more in common with THE INCREDIBLE HULK, I tend to like Spider-Man most of all.  I don't mind Wolverine that much, though;

On the female side, I enjoyed Jubilee in X-Men, The Animated Series (didn't much care for Jean Grey or Storm, though) and Rogue from that series was kinda nice (though later Rogues were less attractive).

Wolverine would so defeat all of those superheroes.

FallenStar

While I do agree that Wolvie could beat Jubilee, I have to disagree with him defeating Hulk and Spider-Man.... Hulk supposedly has super fast healing himself and, more than anyone else except the Juggernaut, could probably deflect or bend Wolvie's claws back toward him.

Spider-man, on the other hand, can outthink Wolvie easily and lure him into a trap.

benson1080

Wolverine and Rorschach.
Wolverine for his power, strength and outright awesomeness and Rorschach for his will and terror value. Again, Rorschach is just a person with no real powers, but his determination makes hi prevail. plus, he's pwnage in Watchmen  :clap: