New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Shyness

Started by AliasnameTO, May 08, 2009, 04:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iltslgp

I like it when girls are very blatant about it.  Shouting i need to pee and things like that is really hot.  I know, however, that in real life most girls are more shy about desperation...  unfortunately.

Faust

Going to the car thing, I had an idea.
perhaps the girl's car Broke down (or ran out of gas) and ended up hitch hiking?
Some random person could pick her up, and remain oblivious of her Desperations, intentionally or otherwise.

euronaut

Shyness in the early stages of desperation is very enticing and a definite turn-on.  However, as time passes and the desperation builds, I like when the shyness gets overruled by the demanding urge to pee and causes a normally shy person to squirm. Later she demands to be excused from the class before she has an accident, clutches her crotch in obvious agony, moans, and generally make a fuss to all around her to be allowed to seek relief elsewhere.  What a shift in personality, from shy "wallflower" to outspoken  maiden seeking to release a distended bladder!

princesstess

I like to call that the demure pantie pee. A classic example was in grade two when a girl sat quietly face flush and violently trembling from her panic and sheer effort of trying not to pee her panties that very moment. She never grabbed, but everybody around her knew she was absolutely desperate. And she did indeed pee her panties.
See my When the Classroom Becomes the Girlsroom Blog at http://classroom-girlsroom.blogspot.com/

D_guy10

I like my shy girls, has to be all the way though, from the moment they start feeling the first twinges in their bladder to when they're leaking. If the girl suppresses her need and any signs of it all throughout her ordeal, it gives me an almost instant happy.

WeAreTheFinale

So long as I can see some desperation before it, and can tell that she did indeed pee herself, either one's fine by me.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: yat282 on August 24, 2009, 05:42:49 PM
discreet, definately. this reminds me of another topic with more posts, is this question somewhere else?

It is; there's another thread called "Shyness" started by me.

ixrulexthatxpuddle

I would like to see shyness at first. You know, a girl trying to hide her desperation at first. But as her desperation grows I would like to see her do a pee-pee dance, maybe even crotch grabbing.

ltmt

As many of you have said, shyness and desperation are a super fun combination...

But I would love to see an outspoken, self-confident girl wet herself even more. One who isn't afraid to let people know of her desperation, but would be devastated if she actually wound up pissing herself. I've known a couple girls with small bladders who weren't afraid to vocalize their need for a pee, and would clutch themselves if they were very desperate. I never saw them piss themselves, but if they ever did, their humiliation would be paramount, and that's my main concern. :icon_twisted:

Yeah, saw one of them holding herself at a party, knees bent, knocking on the only bathroom's door. God, if she'd wet herself... I don't even know what I'd have done. Same girl once told me about her brother wetting the bed, and I asked her jokingly if she'd had the same problem (it is genetic isn't it?). She gave me the dirrrrtiest look. I got my answer I guess, Bawhawhaw.