New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

desperate car ride

Started by blackbird189, September 04, 2009, 09:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackbird189

Ever been stuck during a long car trip with nowhere to pee.  Ever been told to hold it until you get to a rest stop. 

all stories are welcome

ixrulexthatxpuddle

I have, I once was on a car trip going to the beach. I had to pee so bad, it began to come out even. Eventually my parents stopped and I rushed into the restaurant to pee.

JackO

Personally, I haven't, but ixrulexthatxpuddle, you could have made your story a whole lot more detailed and interesting, kinda like a fanfic, but not a fantasy or fiction.

Serika

Once, years ago. I was planning to get a ride with my friend because his older cousin was going to drive us to the next town, about a 45 minute drive.

I think i drank 2 cans of Mountain Dew while we were waiting for him to show up. I kind of had to pee at the time and was planning to use the bathroom before we left, but they wanted to leave suddenly so i didn't say anything and left without peeing first. Big mistake, it got really bad really fast. I was constantly shifting and changing my position to try and get comfortable, but at least i was in the back seat where they might not notice.

The 45 minute drive turned into an hour when they stoped at a gas station (no bathroom) to get snacks. I told them i wasn't thirsty and stayed in the car. We finally got to that town and stopped in front of a mall. I quickly found the bathroom and told them i'd be right back, and they just laughed and said they wanted to watch me suffer a little longer. The jerks knew about it the whole time. ;_;
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

ixrulexthatxpuddle

Quote from: JackO on September 05, 2009, 02:07:32 AM
Personally, I haven't, but ixrulexthatxpuddle, you could have made your story a whole lot more detailed and interesting, kinda like a fanfic, but not a fantasy or fiction.
Yeah, I may just do that. Thanks for the idea.

Iku Nagae

Quote from: ixrulexthatxpuddle on September 05, 2009, 03:01:44 PM
Quote from: JackO on September 05, 2009, 02:07:32 AM
Yeah, I may just do that. Thanks for the idea.
I'd love to read that.

ixrulexthatxpuddle

Here's my story, I did my best to remember how it happend.

We had just finished lunch. It was about 1:00 P.M in the afternoon. My family and I were on our way to the beach when we stopped at McDonalds to get a bite to eat. Before we left, I made sure that I went to use the restroom to empty by bladder. I knew it was going to be a long car ride and my parents did not like to stop for bathroom breaks.

We were on the road for an hour and I began to feel a desire to pee. It wasn't too bad, but it was there. I remembered I had drunk about 3 medium cups of soda with my hamburger. I had a fourth cup in the car but I had only drunk about half of it since we had left. Not wanting to finish it I threw the cup out of the window. Littering, I know, no wonder this world is so polluted. Anyway, realizing I could wait till our next bathroom break, I looked on towards the scenery of the road and quietly fell asleep.

I woke up, it was night time. I could tell because I couldn't see very well. When I glanced at the clock, it was about 8:00 P.M. Then I felt my desperate need to pee. I grabbed my crotch and shifted my legs left and right trying to hold my pee. I wanted to ask my parents for a bathroom break but I knew they would yell and say no. So I sat in the back of the car, holding a full bladder, hoping I could make it to our next stop in time.

It was 8:20 P.M and I was bursting. I couldn't sit still anymore. I absolutely had to pee. I tried to go to sleep but I just couldn't. My mind was concentrated on holding my bladder that sleep was no option. I then remembered the cup I had and how I threw it out. A fatal mistake I had made as I sat their holding the flood within. Still I kept quiet hoping by a miracle that I would make it.

It was 8:30 P.M and tears began to come out of my eyes. I began to remember a similar scenario I was in a while back. I hadn't gone all day; I was too prideful to ask the teacher so I held it. Then I finally gave in and asked the teacher if I could go. She said yes and I sped walk out of the classroom and ran as soon as the classroom door closed. Then as I was running, my bladder gave out and I began to pee on myself. Instead of stopping I kept going trying to stop the flow at the same time. I rushed into the restroom and took off my pants. I stood in front of the toilet and finally began to relax. The damage was severe, but somehow nobody noticed. I walked into classroom and hoped it dry.

As soon as I remembered the relief, a spasm hit my bladder and it began to come out. I crabbed my crotch and used all my power to stop the stream. Thankfully, the stream stopped but I couldn't see how bad the damage was due to it being dark. I finally gave in and asked my parents if we could stop for a bathroom break. After a bit of arguing they agreed. We stopped at a place and I raced to the bathroom. Right when I was in front of the toilet, more pee started to come out. I quickly took off my pants and released "Niagara Falls". I peed for about a minute and it felt so good. I looked at the damage and it wasn't too bad. Since I was sitting down it didn't go far down my legs. I finished, washed my hands and rushed out of the place into the car to continue on this trip.

JackO

Thanks for that Ixrulexthatxpuddle, that was very well remembered, and thanks for taking my advice and telling the full story.

That was well written too :) Thanks again :D

ixrulexthatxpuddle

Quote from: JackO on September 06, 2009, 01:31:29 PM
Thanks for that Ixrulexthatxpuddle, that was very well remembered, and thanks for taking my advice and telling the full story.

That was well written too :) Thanks again :D

No problem, glad you enjoyed it. I hope everybody who reads it will feel the same.

Iku Nagae

Quote from: ixrulexthatxpuddle on September 06, 2009, 01:39:10 PM
No problem, glad you enjoyed it. I hope everybody who reads it will feel the same.
It was a nice story! Thanks for sharing it!

ixrulexthatxpuddle

Thanks, I have other stories about me being desperate so I may post them later if anybody wants to read them. Most of my wettings though are deleberate and aren't scenario wise.

Iku Nagae

Quote from: ixrulexthatxpuddle on September 07, 2009, 02:00:45 PM
Thanks, I have other stories about me being desperate so I may post them later if anybody wants to read them. Most of my wettings though are deleberate and aren't scenario wise.
Still nice. Please post some sometime.