New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Peeing contest

Started by 2thrill, March 11, 2009, 01:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2thrill

Ok, which girls would you like to see in a peeing contest. I´m talking about a contest in which the winner is who can pee the most and NOT who can last the longest without peeing. But well, since it is your contest, you may choose the winning conditions yourself ^^. It doesnt matter wheather the girls really exist or not.
I would invite the following girls:

Rikku (FFX )

Fran (FFXII)

Every female Character in Sacred 2

Ah, and please tell which winning condition you would prefer; last the longest or pee the most?
Ok, now let the show begin (Unfortunately just in my fantasy ^^).

Bob Right

First off, the condition would be who can last the longest.
I personally like Samus (zero suit, of course) and Winry (Fullmetal Alchemist).

(From B.u.S.: Please don't double post!)

moopoo

I think it would have to be samus
or maybe rei from evangellion
they're both confined for god knows how long.

Ocelot

May and Dawn from pokemon and i would make it to where it is who can last the longest.

crucialx12

I would love to see a hold-it contest between Tifa (FF7) and Botan (Yu-Yu Hakusho). Might also throw in Seong Mina from the Soul Calibur series.

hklumfan

This isn't a contest between anime or video game characters, but I sure would like to see Megan Fox and Vanessa Hudgens have a desperation contest.  I'd want to see who can hold it the longest.  That would be some of the sexiest desperation of all time.
HKF

euronaut

Desperation contest with Vanessa Hudgens and Megan Fox. oh wow, what great material for a wet fantasy.

calientebarb1

I'm thinking a showdown between Cardcaptor Sakura and Tomoyo. (Am i spelling this right?) (Now you are.)

Teumessian

Probably Seras Victoria from the Hellsing anime. That would be awesome.

She could be pitted up against Meryl or Milly from Trigun.

qztv

it should be who can hold it the longfst and yuffie from ffvii and yuna from ffx

Himichu

Hmmm....
I'd kinf of like to see all the sailor senshi from Sailor Moon try to hold it the longest.

qztv

so many ff chicks and the sailor senshi would be sexy

furufufuf

Hmmm ill like see shana of shakugan no shana and yami from to love ru