New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Things you want to do?

Started by sarafayer, January 11, 2010, 09:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarafayer

Hey everyone. I'm pretty sure this is relevant, also the first topic I've actually created.
But as for desperation play, what are some things you'd like to do?
(I thought this was relevant to FD since some of us are females...or our fantasies involve females?)

Mine is I want to drink a ton and then when I start feeling desperate I have someone tie me up and tease me until i wet myself. <3

Sorry if this isn't in the right place...

anathema

I fucked my last girlfriend in the shower while she peed, that was pretty fun.

I also tied her to a chair once and teased her till she came, and then she peed all over herself.

I reccomend trying both  :clap:
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended.
That we have but slumbered here, whilst these visions did appear.

Iku Nagae

Quote from: anathema on January 12, 2010, 05:59:21 AM
I fucked my last girlfriend in the shower while she peed, that was pretty fun.

I also tied her to a chair once and teased her till she came, and then she peed all over herself.

I reccomend trying both  :clap:
That sounds really fun. I want to do that to a girlfriend, if I ever get one and she likes such things. Just thinking about it brings a smile to my face.

As to things I want to do... hmmmm... I guess get a girlfriend and make her desperate.

anastyanax

I'd love to just have a girl give me a good 'ol fashioned golden shower. I'd also like to try drinking her pee while eating her out. Not really into situations where I'd be the one peeing, but hey, I'd do anything for a girl who'd do that for me lol

Ameboes

I'd love to get a girl to let go while eating her out and drink her pee. I wouldn't mind reversing that situation as well. Golden showers... fucking her while she pees (not practical for the male to do, though)... holding contests... keeping her from going to the bathroom, maybe teasing her until she wets herself (voluntary of course! Role-play more than anything :P ), all stuff I'd love to do in the bedroom. Making out while one/both of us wet ourselves, or just staying at home all day and wetting ourselves whenever we need to pee. (Cleanup's a bitch with that last one, though... and it could be done alone, but it's way more fun as a pair, no? ;) )

What about "drinking" games, too? :P

sarafayer

Quoteand it could be done alone, but it's way more fun as a pair, no? ;)

Except you can't make out and wet yourself alone. xD

Ameboes

Quote from: sarafayer on January 16, 2010, 11:38:10 PM
Except you can't make out and wet yourself alone. xD
I did say "last one". XD