New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Very interesting desperation/wetting/voyeurism doujin game

Started by EnragedFilia, February 07, 2009, 07:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desp_birgit

i´ve gotten every pic in the hint chart expect glue number 3 with ami...when I use the glue on her as she makes her way to squat, I only get the generic "pushes you away" text. can somebody help me out?:)

wittyiswity

So whats the chances of getting a virus from this site?

>_> i just got my computer repaired from Vundo trojan, not fun at all.

desp_birgit

Quotei´ve gotten every pic in the hint chart expect glue number 3 with ami...when I use the glue on her as she makes her way to squat, I only get the generic "pushes you away" text. can somebody help me out?

so nobody managed that yet?

Merchant_Of_Death

I tried to dl this but zipeg wont extract "data.xp3"

EnragedFilia

That gave me problems too, I'm guessing because of the password. Use winrar.

Unless I'm mistaken, you have to use the glue on Ami when she gets to the grassy area after she tries waiting in line at the upper left corner. Her only glue picture is obtained there, in the grass behind room 5 (upper right area).

tenck5k

Quote from: EnragedFilia on May 18, 2009, 08:54:42 AM
Unless I'm mistaken, you have to use the glue on Ami when she gets to the grassy area after she tries waiting in line at the upper left corner. Her only glue picture is obtained there, in the grass behind room 5 (upper right area).

Forced into Necromancy...the horror. I can't get this exact same picture. I basically spam the a button when she's in the general area, but she basically ignores me and squats, saying there's no one around. Do I need to do something other than have Moe use the diuretic perhaps, like close a bathroom or something? Maybe someone can translate this picture's hint?

Again, sorry for the necromancy...

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

EnragedFilia

Well, it looks like my instructions for that picture were incorrect. There are two ways for Ami to reach the grassy area: if she does so immediately after leaving bathroom 6, you can get one picture, while if she goes to the train tracks, sees Yuki there and then goes to the grassy area, you can get two others, including the one that's in the hints screen and therefore required to unlock the ending video.

The actual procedure is: use diuretic in the vending machine before Ai reaches it. Then give the sign to the blue-haired girl near the right side of the riverbank, between Ai and Haruka. Ai will occupy bathroom 6, preventing Ami from using it; the sign will close bathroom 2, preventing Yuki from using it. Then you meet Nozomi at the train tracks, causing her to run away. Use glue on Yuki shortly before she reaches the tracks, so she's still there when Ami arrives. All of this causes Ami to approach the grassy area from the south, which allows you to use the glue on her for that last 'special' picture.

I'm sorry for the confusion, although on the plus side it did cause me to revisit this enjoyable game.

tenck5k

Success! Thanks EnragedFilia for your walkthrough as well as your response, it was a great help!

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Zenix

Having a bit of a problem trying to run this... I have Windows 7, and apparently it doesn't like Applocale. But even so, to start the game I need to be clicking the "krkr" file, with the fish symbol, right?

EnragedFilia

Yes, use krkr.exe, with the fish icon. I never had to use applocale, I simply set my (Vista) language settings to Japanese and restarted. The last time we tried to troubleshoot this was before Windows 7 release, but go ahead and compare the failure mode you're getting to the earlier parts of the thread.

durachio

I'm using XP here. It should be working, but I keep getting "syntax error, unnexpected 'T' symbol". How can I fix this?

EnragedFilia

That means you haven't switched your OS language to Japanese (or if you have, it didn't work). I use Vista, but there should be some instructions near the beginning of the thread. It should be in control panel > language and region or something to that effect. Switch language, reboot and see if it works.

oramisho

just a heads up, those not using professional edition of windows 7 will not be able to switch thier os's language. Whelp.