New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Very interesting desperation/wetting/voyeurism doujin game

Started by EnragedFilia, February 07, 2009, 07:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaiden9

Glad to see people are working on this. Can't wait to read all the text in English.

EnragedFilia

Quote from: reseph on February 12, 2009, 04:42:03 PM
Quote from: Whizard on February 12, 2009, 02:09:13 PM
Your megaupload link doesn't work.

The Rapidshare link on the game homepage should work.
I edited the OP too. Thanks for pointing it out.

jaiden9

Is there an ETA for the next update for the translation of this game?

reseph

Haven't gotten any word from 2 translators who may or may not help out.

Was working on labeling the girls (character page up, but want to get sprites). I did some more translations (girls saying line is too long, etc) but not enough to warrant a new release.

reseph

New translation patch up on the site.

I found a new character name Yuri/Lily, strange. I've only see her mentioned once with the vending machine.

I haven't even gotten everything done in the game, so testing it is hard. Any idea how to activate other events? I've only gotten to grab the one girls hand and hold her until she yet herself.

EnragedFilia

From what I can tell every distinct sprite in the game has its own name, even the ones that never do anything. Did Yuri/Lily have a unique line or was it one of the generic lines?

I have everything in the game done, so I could post a walkthrough or something if you'd like. Or even just some general hints (since it's always more fun figuring things out for yourself).

edit: and I'm currently writing a general progression guide in the Nyou forum thread. I'll probably put a more detailed walkthrough here eventually if someone asks.

jaiden9

I would like a detailed walkthrough. Mainly because I've figured out all I can and only have around 4 progression chart pcitures to go - but I also just want to get every photo that can be taken.

EnragedFilia

Well I can't really give instructions for every picture, but you can usually tell which ones you're missing based on its position on the 'album' screen. The first ones are usually easiest to get, the last require advanced tools or upgraded hidden cameras. Also, every girl other than Ami has at least one hidden camera picture, and they often come in sets of 3 or 4. I'll get to work on the walkthrough.

EnragedFilia

I finally finished the walkthrough so here it is, stretched across multiple posts to avoid a wall-o-text.

This will assume you already know the basic controls and game mechanics, and you recognize each of the nine girls by name. It will focus on getting the pictures required for progression as quickly as possible. In addition to those specifically mentioned, go ahead and take all the pictures you have time for in order to get the best camera sooner, or just because it's fun.

Day one:
Your goal for the first run is to buy the FX-10 camera and use it for the pictures of Haruka and Moe wetting (none of the cell phones take a good enough picture to get the reward, and the other two large cameras are too expensive to be worth bothering with). The most convenient target for this initial money is Haruka, when she runs past the video store on her way to the train station. So start out by just wandering around, exploring the map or getting used to the path the girls take when they arrive. Then at around 60:00 get to the northeast corner of the riverbank, where Haruka sits. Wait until 68:00, and see her stand up with her desperation icon already yellow. That's always a promising sign. She immediately checks the nearest bathroom, but it's far too crowded. Follow her south from there to the convenience store, and keep her on screen as she heads west. When she stops and asks you where the restroom is, pick the first option to tell her about the bathroom at the train station. Take as many pictures as you want before she gets there, then stop at the video store to sell them and get more film. 50 or so should be enough. Standing outside the video store, you should be able to take pictures worth 360 each with the starting camera while she checks the station bathroom and turns around. Get 5000 money and buy the third camera (high-end cell phone). With that the pictures are worth up to 1080. When you get to 25000, buy the FX-10 and plenty of film, then follow Haruka north. She gets to the park entrance and wets herself right outside. Take your pictures but be sure not to use up all the film. After a few seconds, Moe shows up. She tries the park bathroom, but there's someone already there, so she has to go around behind it to relieve herself instead. Stand directly behind her until she notices you, causing her to pull her pants back up and start to walk away, only to wet herself after the first step. Take pictures of that and whatever else you want before going back to the video store and selling all the pictures you have. Selling the two accident pictures should give you a special message, which means you just got a remote camera. From now on, you should be able to easily get as much money as you need, so buy plenty of film and everything under 'buy other', then just wait until 128 and sit through the credits.

EnragedFilia

Once you're back at the title screen, click Hint/Chart to take a look at the progression chart. The two pictures you took should be there, and the text to their right means that you got the remote camera rewards for selling them. From now on, go ahead and check this screen after every run to make sure you got the pictures you need to progress.

Day two:
Today, you'll be getting the other four accident pictures you need for the first hidden camera upgrade. Start by placing your initial, semi-useless remote cameras (press 'i' while standing on a bathroom door tile. I suggest starting with the ones in the southeast and northeast). Notice that now you can see the line at that bathroom as long as the door is on screen. Check the store to make sure you bought the lost cell phone, then go to the riverbank to wait for a call at 49:00. The voice on the phone is asking "Iwao-kun" if he's coming to see the fireworks with her, so pick the first option twice. That tells Ayumi to wait a little longer for you/him to get there. This causes her to wait until 63:00, and by then her desperation icon is yellow. So she gets up and runs to the northeast bathroom, but once again the line is too long, so she keeps going south just like Haruka did. It's tempting to follow her, but right now you have something else to do. Cross the street and turn west to find Nozomi, who also just saw the line at the northeast bathrooms. then follow Nozomi. Follow her until she reaches a store of some sort (I think it's a karaoke bar) west of the parking lot, and goes inside to wait in line. After a few seconds she decides she can't wait anymore and leaves, heading south. Follow her down to the little grassy area by the train tracks, and stand right behind her until she sees you and runs away. Now for this next part you need to hurry. Run all the way back to the crosswalk, go all the way south, then west until you see Ayumi. Unlike the two from yesterday, you don't need to take a picture of her accident for your reward, just her wet pants afterwards. So get your pictures and run back to the crosswalk again, then turn west to see Nozomi approaching. She makes it to the crosswalk before wetting herself, and you get 'accident' picture #4. After that, go south and wait at the convenience store. Yuna and Minori arrive and stand in line together (you probably saw them on the way there too). First Minori decides she can't wait any more and leaves, then Yuna does the same. Follow them both to the parking lot to the north and wait until Minori starts to relieve herself. You can get a picture of her from the side, but the one you need is from behind, with Yuna watching her. Getting enough value on this one with the FX-10 is a little tricky, so take a lot of pictures. From what I can tell you need to have most of both girls in the frame. After that, follow Yuna when she walks away. She gets all the way to the grass at the northeast corner of the map and wets before she can get her pants down. You seem to need to be standing one tile behind her to get the picture. After that, time is almost up, so wait for 128 and sit through the credits again.

EnragedFilia

Day three:
First, sell the pictures you got yesterday, or at least the four special ones. The Minori+Yuna shot needs to sell for at least 4000. After selling the last one, the option "buy wireless camera" should appear on the store menu. Buy seven "Enhanced wireless camera kit"s (called "Kit1" in your little inventory window), then run around the map placing your four new remote cameras and upgrading them all. After upgrading a camera to level 2, you can set its timer by pressing 'i' while standing on the door. Set the one in the convenience store for 75 and the one in the park for 85. From now on I'll refer to all the bathrooms by their number, according to the order their timers appear in the little window. Buy more film if you want, then go to the riverbank and wait. Go ahead and take pictures of all the girls sitting down (most have multiple positions) to unlock the best camera sooner. When Ayumi calls, pick the first option twice again (from now on I'll call this saying yes). Now you can spend the rest of the run doing whatever you want, because all you need from this run is the two hidden camera pictures I said to set earlier. If Haruka asks for directions, select the second option (which makes her do the same thing as if she hadn't talked to you). Other than that, you can watch Nozomi relieve herself at the train tracks, or follow Yuki, Ami or Moe as they look for a bathroom to use. The other hidden cameras can be set to catch a few interesting pictures too, including room 1 at 89, room 5 at 8, and room 6 at 53, but they won't be saved for the Bonus/Album screen and don't count towards your total for the best camera. At 128 the credits roll, so enjoy the little slide show.

The next part is technically optional. It gives three pictures that appear on the chart but don't unlock new rewards, and therefore aren't required for progression. They are, however, needed for the ending movie, which requires every other picture on the chart. So feel free to come back to it later.

EnragedFilia

Day four:
As soon as you walk into the video store today, you should get some text mentioning Haruka and Ayumi, and when you leave, "Ask for paper(?)" should be at the end of your commands list. That's your new reward. It's an "out-of-order" sign, and what you have to do is give it to a girl and pay her to hang it on the door of the next bathroom she uses. However, there are only three girls in the game who will actually do it. Go up to the riverbank and find where Ai sits near the east side. One tile up and one tile right from her should be a girl with blue hair and a blue checkered skirt (she arrives around 20:00). Stand on her and press 'd' to give her the sign. Her text should mention the number 5000, which is how much money you pay her for this little favor. When Ayumi calls, tell her yes once again, and follow her or Yuki to check room 5, where they find it overcrowded as usual. They both go south to use room 2 instead, but this time your little helper (her name...) has just used her sign to close the bathroom for the next 10 minutes. Yuki sees this and turns around, heading to room 3. Don't follow her, though, because Ayumi keeps going, trying to make it to room 1, and she doesn't get very far before she wets herself and gives you one of today's optional accident pictures. Afterwards, go right until you see Haruka making her usual desperate trip. She should be checking the convenience store bathroom right on schedule, and finding it closed clearly isn't any more helpful than finding a line outside. Wait in the usual place for her to ask you for directions, and this time pick the third option. She stands there for several minutes, says something else, stands there for a few more minutes, and finally tries to go. If you have both of the maps and the sunglasses, you'll have the option to grab her hand, which locks you both in place. She says something else, than wets herself right in front of you. Doing this part doesn't actually require you to close room 2, but it's the first convenient time to get the picture. After that, hurry back to the crosswalk and turn west, where you should see Yuki, now with a red icon. She waited in line at room 3, but gave up and went down to the tracks. When she found Nozomi in the middle of relieving herself there, she turned around and came back this way. Follow her all the way up to the tall grass near the vending machine, where she finally wets herself. Then she goes to room 5 to clean up, and if you set the timer right you can get a picture of it.

Day five:
Not nearly as much to do this time, you just need to use the sign to close the park bathroom. For that, give the sign to the little girl with green hair who sits right next to Moe near the west end of the riverbank, next to the train tracks. She arrives at about 40:00, and charges 8000 money for her assistance. Give her the sign and set the timer on room 4 for 85, then do whatever until Haruka gets moving. She gets to the park bathroom just in time to see that it's closed before she wets herself outside the door, and when you watch the credits it should be a different scene from the one on day 2.

EnragedFilia

Day six:
Enter the store, read the text, and and buy the handcuffs. There are two more chart pictures to be had with these, and either one is enough for progression. I'll do Nozomi's today, but first check for "enhanced wireless camera kit 2", which should be available now. You only need one, because apparently there's a bug when upgrading from level 2 to level 3. I'm not exactly sure what's going on, but it consumes kit1 instead of kit2. Anyway, a level 3 camera takes 4 different pictures at once if it catches an accident in a stall, but only 1 when a girl is just cleaning up. So set the timers, answer Ayumi's call or ignore it, and be at the tracks when Nozomi gets there at 79:00. As soon as she steps onto your tile, hit 'f' to apply the handcuffs, and follow her back to room 3. She can't seem to open the bathroom door with her hands cuffed, so after a little struggling with it and some talking, she wets herself right at the door. That's all for today, so go do whatever until 128.

Day seven:
The store should now have diuretic for sale under 'buy other'. There's still another chart picture for the handcuffs column, but it's similar to the one I'm going to describe here, so you should be able to figure it out. First, buy at least two diuretics and go up to the riverbank. Walk into the red vending machine directly west of room 5, pick the first option and wait. At 20:00, Ai walks up and falls victim to your little trap. Immediately set another one, which Minori gets when she uses the vending machine at 36:00. Meanwhile, Ai is surprised by how badly she has to go, and by the time she gets up her desperation icon is yellow. It turns red halfway to the bathroom, and even though the line there is short, she has an accident as soon as she gets inside. Set your timer if you haven't already (anything between 46 and 53 should work), then go back to Minori. Her icon is already red when she stands up, and as usual there's a line at room 5. So she keeps going, and wets herself at the crosswalk. Next you need to close room 2, so go ahead and give the sign to that blue-haired girl now. Then just get to the train tracks area before Nozomi. Stand there to make her leave, then wait for Yuki to arrive. Use the handcuffs on Yuki and take a few pictures before Ami appears. As you may have seen by now, Ami usually uses room 6 after seeing the line at room 5. Today, however, Ai was still cleaning up after her accident, so Ami waited a little while(?) before giving up and checking room 3, then coming to the train tracks just like Nozomi and Yuki. If Ai doesn't take the diuretic, you can still handcuff Yuki, which results in that second picture from the handcuff column that we skipped earlier. Right now, however, walk south a few tiles to get the first picture, which involves being near Ami while she's approaching. When she reaches Yuki, you'll automatically handcuff the two of them together, so take your pictures and enjoy the show. There's a total of 10 right here, and if you don't have the 'BIG camera' yet, go back to the store afterwards to unlock it for tomorrow.

EnragedFilia

Day eight:
There's planty more to do with the diuretic, but the Ami + Yuki set unlocked something new, so I'll cover that before going back for the rest. You don't get any more tools just yet, but if you walk onto the train platform entrance, you'll see that there are now six departure times available instead of three. That's where the next tool is unlocked, but first there's some preparation to do. Go close room 2 again using the blue-haired girl, and after Yuki gets there at about 70:00, go back to the train station and pick 90:00. Yuki is there as soon as you get on, so just watch and wait.

Day nine and beyond:
Yuki's train accident unlocks the final reward, the glue, which means that from now on every picture in the game is accessable if you know what to do. To use it, stand on one of the nine girls and press 'a', although there are only a few places it will actually work. From now on, instead of giving instructions I'm just going to list the remaining chart pictures and the necessary steps to reach them.

diuretic column-
first picture: Ai drinks the diuretic, wets herself inside room 6 and takes a while cleaning up which sends some of the girls trying to use it to room 3 instead. Then handcuff Nozomi so she goes back there, finds a line, and has her accident while one of the other girls there to get the handcuffs off.
second picture: Yuki + Ami, covered in day seven.
third picture: Ai in room 6, covered in day seven.
fourth picture: Minori at the crosswalk, covered in day seven.
fifth picture: Ai drinks the diuretic, sending Ami to room 3. When she gets to the train tracks and doesn't find Yuki there, handcuff her by herself.
sixth picture: Moe drinks the diuretic but Ai doesn't. Put it in the vending machine between 36:00 and 45:00, then set the timer on room 6 to go off while Moe is inside.

train column-
first picture: Haruka wetting herself on the 76:00 train. Just pick 76:00 and watch the doorR area.
second picture: Yuki on the train, covered in day eight.

glue column-
first picture: Nozomi sees you at the train tracks and walks away, when she's all the way back up to the street and walking slowly, use the glue to make her fall down and wet herself.
second picture: Yuki finds room 2 closed and ends up at the train tracks. Use the glue on her when she's almost there. She won't be able to unzip her shorts, and wets herself with them still on.
third picture: Moe drinks the diuretic but Ai doesn't(?). This way when Ami gets to room 6, ... and she ends up walking down to the grassy area between room 5 and the vending machine. Use the glue on her when she gets there to make her fall down and wet herself.
fourth picture: Ayumi waits for Iwao-kun, and when he doesn't arrive she runs down to room 2 to find it closed. Use the glue on her as she's walking away to make her fall down and wet herself a little earlier than she would otherwise.
fifth picture: Room 2 was closed earlier, either by the usual blue-haired girl or a white-haired one who closes it at about 25:00. As a result, the line is a little shorter than usual when Yuna gets there later. Use the glue on her while she's in line (unlike all the other girls, she apparently doesn't notice what you're doing), so that when she gets into the bathroom she can't unzip her tights and wets herself with them still on.
sixth picture: Minori either wet herself at the crosswalk earlier or was able to use room 5 (because Ayume didn't try to wait for Iwao-kun), so she doesn't end up relieving herself in the parking lot. While Yuna is standing in line at room 2, use the glue on her. When she decides the line is too long, she goes to the parking lot, but can't unzip her tights and wets herself with them still on.

EnragedFilia

So now I'm gonna necrobump the thread to ask if reseph is still working on that translation. Otherwise I might just try it myself.

That's one thing Vista makes slightly easier at least.

And in case anyone was wondering, "dechauyo" is apparently impossible to machine translate. Google and ATLAS are useless, and Babelfish can't even figure out it's a word.

(From B.u.S.: Please don't double post!)