News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Am I the only one who likes a happy ending to a story?

Started by Visitor01, December 17, 2008, 09:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Visitor01

Like having the girl narrowly avoiding peeing her pants at the last moment.  Wetting and desperation are fine, but there is just something about the epic piss into a toilet (or somewhere else....) that seems even better.

D_guy10

You're not alone actually. I too enjoy a story where a girl is just bursting to piss and struggles and struggles, maybe spurts a few times but eventually makes it into a toilet and explodes before she's even fully seated. The whole 'piss pouring down the legs' seems trivial to me most of the time.

packrat

I kinda have to agree with you.  The girl making it to a normal bathroom after all the desperation just seems to sit better with me.  Not that I don't mind her wetting herself, but humiliation was never really my thing.

wunderwutzl

I get what you mean, especially if the scenario of the story makes the wetting very cruel (like pissing herself in front of the whole class or losing her job because of it, sometimes it comes close to sadism.)

FallenStar

Some girls actually like embarrassment and humiliation, so for them, wetting themselves is actually a happy ending.  =P

AliasnameTO

I like the wetting in public, humiliation stories. I've never read any stories where a girl loses her job (maybe because I gravitate towards younger girls who likely don't have big boobs or office jobs), but I have read a few where the humiliation crosses the line into torture. Being embarrassed is one thing; having your life ruined is another, and as soon as the negative tone gets too serious, I usually stop reading.

Serika

Quote from: AliasnameTO on December 22, 2008, 02:42:02 PM
Being embarrassed is one thing; having your life ruined is another, and as soon as the negative tone gets too serious, I usually stop reading.
I feel the same way. I like reading stories where the girl wets and is teased by her friends a little, but nothing worse. Having the girl get dumped, fired or expelled from school is unnecessary unless you really, really like sadism.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

akemi

I also like happy endings, i don't mind the wetting, but an epic piss into the toilet/behind some bushes is a good ending for me

Whizard

Too much humiliation doesn't do it for me. And the consequences of losing it can't be too big either. If it's "hold it or die", then it's no fun any more. So I guess you're not the only one.

Remember, it's called "female desperation", not "female wetting", "female wetting in public", "female gets fired due to toilet habits" or similar.

piemaster

Never much mattered to me as long as the girl is in dire need when she pees.

izzyp

I enjoy it if the desperation was good enough. Most of the time when I'm watching desperation I prefer it to end in soaking a pair of jeans but when I'm role playing or something, barely making it feels much better...

bordendazed

...or just a smile and an acceptance that what happened was inevatable, and a sense of resignation.  Life goes on, pants can be washed, and true friends revel in the memories without ridiculing the event.

Himichu

I could have it either way, as long as it's a good story...if she does not make it, i really like it when someone kind stands up for her, or makes her feel better. Sometimes, making it is a good ending, but it seems a bit anticlimactic in some instances...I suppose I like it when she wets along the way, but no one notices and she gets the bulk of it out in private...I don't want her to be totally mortified.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: Himichu on January 09, 2009, 10:18:27 PM
I could have it either way, as long as it's a good story...if she does not make it, i really like it when someone kind stands up for her, or makes her feel better. Sometimes, making it is a good ending, but it seems a bit anticlimactic in some instances...I suppose I like it when she wets along the way, but no one notices and she gets the bulk of it out in private...I don't want her to be totally mortified.

You just described my fic to the letter; might want to check it out. ;) It's in both the downloads and fan fiction sections.

knuclear200x

Quote from: Visitor01 on December 17, 2008, 09:44:50 PM
Like having the girl narrowly avoiding peeing her pants at the last moment.  Wetting and desperation are fine, but there is just something about the epic piss into a toilet (or somewhere else....) that seems even better.

it definitely is better than wetting, Mr. 10-posts-only-guy. It makes me really sad when a girl wets herself.