News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Am I the only one who likes a happy ending to a story?

Started by Visitor01, December 17, 2008, 09:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo1234567890

Generally, I love happy endings and hate sad ones to anything, but I much prefer them having an accident...isn't that kinda the point lol?  :blush:

xandier

I suppose I prefer a happy ending, though more in the vein of her enjoying wetting herself, rather than making it to the bathroom in time.

DubiousCharms

Now that I think about it, I am a little tired of all the stories ending with someone in tears or running away humiliated. Though I do enjoy public wetting and accidents. So I guess my perfect ending would be, "Oh goodness, I just wet myself... but no one noticed!" and escaping unscathed and unnoticed. So the relief of a newly emptied bladder coupled with the relief of keeping one's dignity intact.

ares

The only time I like it to be a happy ending is if they use a floor level toilet.  The regular american style ones aren't that good so in that case please let it flow freely hehe.
The wetter the better.

Tru

Public humiliation doesn't do it for me, but I do love the idea of the girl just giving in and pissing her pants. I like it much better if, instead of facing ridicule and laughter, she's with a friend who comforts and helps her. And if her friend is turned on by it, so much the better!
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: Tru on February 02, 2009, 06:35:47 PM
Public humiliation doesn't do it for me, but I do love the idea of the girl just giving in and pissing her pants. I like it much better if, instead of facing ridicule and laughter, she's with a friend who comforts and helps her. And if her friend is turned on by it, so much the better!

I agree, having an understanding friend who's secretly turned on is great. But I can also enjoy a combination of humiliation and comforting.

desp_birgit

I actually also prefer a happy ending...when she narrowly gets the panties down to sit on the potty or squat somewhere...the look of relief and a silent moan are priceless:)

johnny282

I like embarrassment but not humiliation.  it's a turn on if the girl is really self conscious about and accident, but i don't like if people are mean to her or like was said earlier in the thread there are too many repercussions.

VTrovling

I prefer a happy ending, especially over one that feels forced/unreal just to get a wet end. I've read so many stories that I loved half way through that turn pointless in the end.  -- "ohoh i have to go so bad almost wetting.. it's coming out.. but no, not this toilet, the toilet paper is ugly". That kind of thing really annoys me. If the character is well defined though and it's even somewhat believable that she is too shy/unable to go, then please wet away  :clap:

alltremains987

Always nice to find others that share my same opinions. I've never really been into wetting, I knew one guy that told me he sees wetting as the ultimate type of desperation.  While I am a very big fan of desperation I too prefer the "happy ending" (nice way of putting it) and would rather see the person avoid wetting.  Some wetting is fine, but in my opinion I just see wetting as a waste.

inthegarden

I personally would like to see some sort of last minute twist-ending where the girl makes it just in time, is overjoyed by the sudden surge of relief...and a few minutes later realizes she has her skirt tucked into her panties...or that the whole situation was a dream and she just wet the bed.

Still, I think they should all end up with some sort of happy ending. Either the girl laughs it off or has a friend to comfort her.

r3

I ultimately prefer it if the girl makes it, but last-minute complications like a stuck zip or a long queue are really what I like.

Even better if it's a situation like a long car trip and the solution is "unorthodox" (like a empty bottle or something.)

koyukoyu

At first, I strongly prefer only female desperation not wetting, so I liked a story with happy ending when she was able to make it to toilet. But now I also like things like wetting in public (only with some embarassment, not much as humilation).

dan

Some happy endings are good as I generally prefer embarrassment over total humiliation. However I don't like stories where the girl reaches the toilet unless she had already leaked quite a bit beforehand.

I like desperation but it is important where all that held in pee ends up

AliasnameTO

Quote from: dan on July 01, 2009, 04:48:41 AMI like desperation but it is important where all that held in pee ends up

Hehe, very true. Plenty of people get into desperate situations, but make it to the toilet. The standout factor that makes an interesting scenario into an exciting and special one is where she loses it. Unless of course you are the sympathetic type who hopes she makes it for her own sake, rather than wetting herself for yours.

^^I wish I could get the same pleasure from watching desperation alone/dashing to the bathroom as I could from wetting, but unfortunately it doesn't quite work that way. :/