Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List of FD/WS scenes in Manga

Started by Serika, June 22, 2007, 06:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skirsk

Rainyday

Kirito is taking a break for a while so until he comes back and puts the finishing touches on the manga database, I'm thinking we could use this as a stopgap measure to compile everything and make it easier to port over.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B202Ce6SdybykiqXwAid-vurikyE0oz6f-QCCrOwxA0/edit#gid=0

Post here or message me with your email to get edit permissions, hopefully we can put in everything mentioned in this thread that isn't on Serika's latest list, along with anything else we know about.
Also note that when editing, it will list the name you've signed up to google as, so you may need to create an alt google account if that's an issue.

If anyone is up to the task, transferring all the stuff from Serika's list eventually will be a big help too. (For 'date added' for those, go with 03/08/2014 - the date the list was last updated)
EDIT: I have found a way to easily import the list using regex magic but as I'm adding a lot of new data fields, once this is all automatically imported it will need checking over and editing. Stay tuned.

The columns are hopefully straightforward and provide everything we need to know:
Name - Most common name for the title. If only a japanese name is available, write a romanisation/translation.

Name (Japanese) - The original name in japanese characters. If you can't type japanese, provide a link in the link column and leave this blank. Sometimes the japanese name can be found by looking up the series here https://www.mangaupdates.com/ or on google.
In retrospect not actually that important if the manga has been scanlated/translated, more useful for very short or obscure things.

Author - Romanized, japanese name order (ie Surname then first name). Generally you can write the author name as it's listed where you found it. Try to keep consistency: if an author's work is already on here then use the name that's already there.
If you're not sure how to romanize the author's name, you can add the japanese characters in [square brackets] to the front of the 'Name (Japanese)' section.

Type - Manga for standard things. H for hentai manga. Doujin when it features copyrighted characters not belonging to the author. Image set if it doesn't have panelled pages like manga does (example: most of Aoi Kurage's stuff)
Note: If something fits both Hentai Manga and Doujin, Doujin takes precedence. Why? Just because.

Pages - The best objective measure I could think of for indicating quality -  a count of how many pages the scene is. Of course there will be many exceptions but generally a good method would be to count from the page the desperation starts to the page any wetting/peeing/etc stops.

Location - A catch-all category depending on what it is. For normal manga, list chapter number and page number (also volume number if needed). If it's an h-manga then list the magazine or anthology it was published in (Eg Comic LO 2009-09 or something). For image sets I guess leave it blank.

Tags - Try to stick to a definitive list, but if anything of note is in the scene that doesn't have a tag, feel free to add it.
Current tags I can think of: translated, desperation, wetting, fear wetting, toilet use, outdoors (outdoor peeing), implied, loli

Link - Link to anywhere to view it. Exhentai links are okay and often necessary. If in future a link stops working and you have edit powers, feel free to replace it with a new link (The 'japanese name' column exists to help with this if it ever happens)
When linking to large collections or anthologies, link to the start page of the scene or chapter.

Date Added - Date it was added to the list. This is so moderating the list and checking for new stuff is much easier. Currently going with American date format but I may change my mind on this later.

Notes - In case of any extra circumstances, write them here.

I'll start by adding a few things on my own so hopefully people can follow by example.

Also, as a point of debate, I'm not sure if we should include pixiv compilations on here yet.
I'm leaning towards leaving them out for now but it's up for discussion.

Feel free to ask any questions or give suggestions.

*Also every now and then I will sort the list alphabetically by title or author so just add new stuff to the bottom and it will sort itself out*

*Edit: After some extra thinking I've created three more lists that you can navigate below the lower scrollbar, and these will be for the three main divisive branches of the fetish: Diapers, Messing, and Male. People are free to add to these but I won't be maintaining them myself.*

(If you just have one or two scenes you want to add, you can either:
1) Post the details on this thread
2) Go to the guest version of the database:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12SFiPspyC4nZ9lk-dd-nUhQKTuhQUa2-m0dwg1ZQQaI/edit
And add it in there. I'll check it every so often and transfer all the entries to the main list.
Be wary that someone could potentially delete what you add there, though I'd like to think that people are nicer than that.)

I think what I'm going to start with adding are all the things in my collection that I haven't seen mentioned elsewhere.

Rainyday

I've successfully imported Serika's manga list to the spreadsheet.
However, lots of tidying is needed.
-Japanese names and authors for each manga needed
-Page counts of each scene needed (I think this is probably one of the more important ones?)
-The tags may need some cleaning up (What's the difference between 'accidental peeing' and 'wetting'?)
-Pretty much all the links will need testing. If a link doesn't work, delete it. If you have a replacement link, that's great but largely optional.
-Since I transferred it all with shaky regex, sometimes data may have ended up in the wrong column. Use good sense to fix it.

(Since google didn't parse the urls upon importing them, a good idea might be to copy and repaste the link into the box so it turns blue as a way of showing you checked the link)

Rainyday

After some suggestion and thinking I'm also going to add a scene explicitness rating.
Because this can get quite subjective I'll lay out another guideline.
-This is a ranking only of the relevant pages, not of the preceding/following events or the manga as a whole.

Innocent - Anything omo-related is mainly dialogue or not obviously sexualized actions. Often just a passing mention and doesn't come up again, or most things happen off screen. Generally doesn't last more than two pages.
Mild - In between level. There's detail given but someone without the fetish could read the scene and say it's not a lewd scene.
Mild+ - Probably won't get used much but because I can imagine a level between Mild and Medium. And example would be something like showing someone peeing outdoors but it isn't sexualized.
Medium - A generally lewd feel. Maybe nudity without display of lewd parts, or there's pee liquid clearly visible.
Explicit - Involves nudity and explicit display of lewd parts. This includes magazine censoring (which is present in just about every japanese hentai manga)
Explicit+ - As above but there is also sexhaving or similar explicit activity overlapping with the omo scene.
G - Gore/Guro. Can be added onto the end of any rating to show that whether or not it's sexually explicit, people are getting cut apart.

And just to cover all bases, if you're ever still not sure what rating to give something, you can add a question mark to the end to show it's debatable.
So ratings can look like any of these:
Explicit
Medium ?
Mild G
Explicit+?G
Etc.

Serika

Quote from: Rainyday on December 08, 2014, 02:19:46 PM
(What's the difference between 'accidental peeing' and 'wetting'?)

Accidental peeing is just unintentional peeing with no clothes to get in the way or get dirty. Basically, girl doesn't want to pee but doesn't get messy from it either. I saw this kind of thing all the time in hentai and decided that neither [wetting] or [peeing] describes this accurately. If it's tagged as wetting it might disappoint someone looking for wet pants after all.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Rainyday

...I didn't think about that.

But yes this shows the current system is very much suited to what I think a good system is, so alternate input on fields, tags, etc is very welcome.

Rainyday

Because I don't know when to stop adding columns I've added another one:

Summary - Describe the content/appeal of the scene in as few words as possible. Like, two or three words.
Essentially a super abridged version of the scene summaries in the anime list.
See what I've done for examples I guess.

Rainyday

Small update: I've added a loottttt of entries to the database, mostly stuff off e-hentai that maybe you've already seen but I do think there are a decent amount of rare finds.
Still haven't catalogued my whole collection, especially since I found a huuuggeee folder of stuff from cyclotron that I haven't properly looked through.

The things I've added also include (almost) all the scenes mentioned on this thread since Serika last updated the list.

Even if you might not have many specific scenes to add, it would be really helpful if more people worked on tidying up the imported version of Serika's list, with:
-Page counts
-Explicitness ratings
-Bit-size summaries
-Author info/japanese name (Optional, but if it's a mangafox link then if you just go to the series main page it often lists both of these)
-If the link isn't blue, check if it works.
-If there's no link and you know of one, add it in
-Fix the tags if necessary

Franklin

Rainyday

Yes there is, a few of them appear on the imported Serika list.
However since I don't search for those scenes myself and nobody has contributed any there aren't any bedwetting scenes on the main list yet ;_;

Serika

I tag it when i see it, but out of all the things under the peeing fetish bedwetting seems to come up the least often. If you can't find anything that's why.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Rainyday

Meanwhile does anyone with a kindle/android/iphone and 5~10USD spare want to further the Girigiri effort:

https://omorashi.org/topic/17032-omorashi-manga-girigiri-out/?p=966356

(This isn't a donation request, tl;dr help get the raws and see if they're any good and if they aren't good then at least you still get a bonus chapter)

tenck5k

Quote from: Rainyday on December 27, 2014, 09:40:53 AM
Meanwhile does anyone with a kindle/android/iphone and 5~10USD spare want to further the Girigiri effort:

https://omorashi.org/topic/17032-omorashi-manga-girigiri-out/?p=966356

(This isn't a donation request, tl;dr help get the raws and see if they're any good and if they aren't good then at least you still get a bonus chapter)

Looks like someone beat me to it. Maybe next time...

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

FallenStar

The fuck is an Iphone? The only 'droids I know about are R2-D2, CP3O, and Data. Kindle? That some kinna disease?

You kids these days with all your newfangled gadgets. Back in my day, we had books and pens to write out and draw our favorite ideas and fetishes. You guys are friggin' SPOILED.   :lol:

(and yes, I just posted that because I'm bored as fuck and it isn't meant to be taken too seriously. =P )
Welp... I'm fucked...

Delirio91

Quote from: Rainyday on December 09, 2014, 04:56:13 PM
Small update: I've added a loottttt of entries to the database, mostly stuff off e-hentai that maybe you've already seen but I do think there are a decent amount of rare finds.
Still haven't catalogued my whole collection, especially since I found a huuuggeee folder of stuff from cyclotron that I haven't properly looked through.

The things I've added also include (almost) all the scenes mentioned on this thread since Serika last updated the list.

Even if you might not have many specific scenes to add, it would be really helpful if more people worked on tidying up the imported version of Serika's list, with:
-Page counts
-Explicitness ratings
-Bit-size summaries
-Author info/japanese name (Optional, but if it's a mangafox link then if you just go to the series main page it often lists both of these)
-If the link isn't blue, check if it works.
-If there's no link and you know of one, add it in
-Fix the tags if necessary
So is it going to substitute the other list pretty soon? What are the things in pink? And is there anyone else having problem with the sad panda? (I've got the plugin but when I log in it comes back to the panda)