New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

worst female situation

Started by ghost sherlock, October 21, 2008, 10:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghost sherlock

what was the worst situation that has happened to you involving a girl you liked? (or boy for the very few girls on here)
what was the funnies situation?

when i was a lot younger i played on the monkey bars. we would have fights to see who could knock off the other person using their legs. i was the best. no one could beat me. untill that fateful day. the day that made me steer clear of the monkey bars for the rest of my life..... :crying:

how come girls always aim in between the legs... :crying: :crying: :crying:
(violence + randomness = a happy me)

Serika

Man - worst: Being stalked for half a school year. The problem? This particular guy showered once a month and was known to consort with stray dogs.

Man - funniest: On the bus, being sexually harrassed by a senior when i was a freshman. His exact words were "Oh baby you got a butt that just DON'T stop!" :lol:

Girl - worst: 3 of them pointing and laughing. ;_;

Quote from: ghost sherlockhow come girls always aim in between the legs... :crying: :crying: :crying:
Ohhh... ouch. :death: Have you ever seen a full suit of armor? That reminds me i kind of wanted to have the metal crotch plate when i was younger.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

It's not always girls that aim low...  I used to be a bit of a "dirty" fighter, myself...   One time, I got so angry at my 40-something year old brother and gave him a good shot down there...  (I was like 7 or something)...  He didn't speak to me for days...  xD

FallenStar

Quote from: B.u.S. on October 22, 2008, 07:39:06 AM
You had one thing on your side Star - being a little kid brother. I remember those days with my brother :D

Yeah, well... being the "baby" of both my families (I'm adopted and all), hasn't brought me any joy or pleasure as both of my sets of siblings have all gotten married or at least had sex at least once in their life.  =_=

ghost sherlock

Quote from: Star on October 22, 2008, 09:30:33 AM
Quote from: B.u.S. on October 22, 2008, 07:39:06 AM
You had one thing on your side Star - being a little kid brother. I remember those days with my brother :D

Yeah, well... being the "baby" of both my families (I'm adopted and all), hasn't brought me any joy or pleasure as both of my sets of siblings have all gotten married or at least had sex at least once in their life.  =_=

...awww. well i wish for the best for you.

...who knows, maybe BUS will dress as your favorite female character and come to play with you... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(i just had to say it; i just left that post after all.) (sorry) :icon_twisted:

but seriously, being the youngest gives you a chance to learn from their mistakes. you can become a far better person. if all you want is a quick booty-call, there are many of "those" kind of women out there. but if you want a real girl, then act in a way that shows you're able to keep a woman happy. (while still showing the real you). be a man that women can be proud to date. (warning: never use stupid pick up lines. they never work. just go with the flow and you might accidently make up a few of your own.)

nagato

OK, I have a story.

It was at the end of grade 7 so I was 13, the girl was in my class and was either 12 or 13. It was gym class at this age gym class was still co-ed. We were playing everyone's favourite game, dodge ball ::) I got hit by the ball and I was running to the out area for my team which was behind the play area for the other team, if a ball came into the out area and you were able to get it you could throw it at someone on the other team and if you hit them you get back in the game and they are out. So as I was running to the out zone a ball rolled in front of me about 10 meters away. So, I start running faster so I can get the ball on my way into the out zone when this girl, I will call her JD walks in front of me to get the ball. I trip and fall on top of her in the 69 position. After I realized what had just happened I got off of her and we continued playing the game. Though for the rest of the month I was secretly hoping it would happen again.

Oh and another time when I was in grade 11, so I was 16 I was with my friends at school. School had finished but we hadn't left yet. One of my closest girl friends did something which caused me to chase her but then she tripped and fell on her hands and knees. I then fell on top of her, nothing really happened but from other people's perspective it looked like I was humping her and then I stood up and she turned around while still on her hands and knees so her mouth would have been level with my crotch, so it looked like she was giving me head. I then helped her stand up and we never mentioned it in front of her boyfriend.   
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

packrat

Girl
Worst:  I got used by some girl who wanted to get her boyfriend to notice her again.  Can't say I really liked her though.....

Funniest:  We were playing flag football and i went to grab the girl's flag, but i grabbed hurt butt by mistake.  O_o

Boy
Worst:  A bunch a guys jumped me in the bathroom and tried to force me into a stall so that I would stop wearing my gym clothes under my school uniform.  That was probably the most violated I've ever felt in my whole life.....

Funniest:  I took a soccer ball to the family jewels.  What amazes me is that I didn't fold over.  I think the pain receptors to my balls turned off for a second.  That or I have an absordly high tolerance for pain.

FallenStar

I can only say this:

I have been beaten up by a girl.  She threw a paper weight at me, hit me in the head, then proceeded to beat the shit out of me.

Actually, my professional fighting career in elementary, junior, and high school was rather poor.  I won 1 and lost all the others. (I got into a fight at least 2 or 3 times a year).

Yeah.. I was a bad little kid.   :death:

FallenStar

I can top that, B.u.S.  =P

Once, I got pissed off at this big black football player and I threw my textbook at him.  He calmly got to his feet, stepped over to my desk, and calmly knocked me on my ass.   :lol:

One punch and I was down for the count. 

ghost sherlock

long long ago, i had a record for being suspended from school for fighting 23 times in 3 years. (3rd, 4th, 5th grade i think.) (mainly 5th)

i fought a lot. always lost too. (except the occasional flukes)

....then i began studying several fors of martial arts. i had many instructors over the years.

Now i'm a VERY skilled mixed martial artist.  :clap: (not trying to brag) (okay maybe i am a little) :lol:

packrat

Quote from: Star on October 24, 2008, 06:33:56 AM
I can top that, B.u.S.  =P

Once, I got pissed off at this big black football player and I threw my textbook at him.  He calmly got to his feet, stepped over to my desk, and calmly knocked me on my ass.   :lol:

One punch and I was down for the count. 

LOL.  That was priceless.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad I never got into a fist fight.  I'v been the smallest guy in my class since second grade.  (yes, even now I am the smallest guy in most of my college courses.)  I have had a few arguments, but they were mostly me telling the bully of my class to "GO TO HELL".  Other than that, I was a prety good kid.  a little perverted, but still a good kid.

nagato

I didn't really get in that many fights at school. I was always one of the shortest ones in my class. But I had been taking Shotokan Karate since I was 8 so I was very strong for my size and the few times I did get in a fight I was usually underestimated because of my height but people haven't tried to fight me since grade 9. The first fight I got into was in grade 4 it was actually 2 guys who tried to gang up on me, but I had a "friend" who had my back so the fight became a 2 on 2 which we won. The funny part about it was that both kids were taller and bigger then both me and my friend and my friend was a girl.

Since then only three people tried to fight me. Once in grade 7 the guy was in grade 8 and he took my hat so I just sweeped his feet out from under him and pinned him to the ground with my knee in his ribs. The second one was in grade 8 the guy really just wanted to see how strong I was so he pushed me and then I pushed him back which knocked him on his ass in a snow bank. Oh and there was another guy in grade 8 who tried to trip me, all I had to do was throw a single punch in his direction and he jumped back about 5 feet. The final fight was because this wanker was touching the friend I mentioned in my above post, and she told him to stop he didn't so I got between them he tried to do something, I forget what it was but I considered it a threat so pulled his hat over his eyes, spun him 360 degrees by his head and then shoved him into a wall where the chocolate milk in is bag burst.

In grade 9 gym class I started to get more vicious when playing sports, I dominated my weight class in wrestling, I was the only person in the class who could knock over the guy holding the tackling dummy when practicing rugby, I body checked a guy while playing broom ball and sent him flying back about 10 feet and one time we were playing fireball (free for all dodgeball, everyman for himself in a padded room where we are allowed to wrestle over the balls) I was 5'4 and I was wrestling a guy about 5'8-5'10 for the ball, I grabbed him by the caller of his shirt lifted his back off the ground and slammed it back down 2 or 3 times to get the ball.

After that people started calling me a beast and stayed out of my way.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

ghost sherlock

Quote from: nagato on October 24, 2008, 07:06:08 PM
I didn't really get in that many fights at school. I was always one of the shortest ones in my class. But I had been taking Shotokan Karate since I was 8 so I was very strong for my size and the few times I did get in a fight I was usually underestimated because of my height but people haven't tried to fight me since grade 9. The first fight I got into was in grade 4 it was actually 2 guys who tried to gang up on me, but I had a "friend" who had my back so the fight became a 2 on 2 which we won. The funny part about it was that both kids were taller and bigger then both me and my friend and my friend was a girl.

Since then only three people tried to fight me. Once in grade 7 the guy was in grade 8 and he took my hat so I just sweeped his feet out from under him and pinned him to the ground with my knee in his ribs. The second one was in grade 8 the guy really just wanted to see how strong I was so he pushed me and then I pushed him back which knocked him on his ass in a snow bank. Oh and there was another guy in grade 8 who tried to trip me, all I had to do was throw a single punch in his direction and he jumped back about 5 feet. The final fight was because this wanker was touching the friend I mentioned in my above post, and she told him to stop he didn't so I got between them he tried to do something, I forget what it was but I considered it a threat so pulled his hat over his eyes, spun him 360 degrees by his head and then shoved him into a wall where the chocolate milk in is bag burst.

In grade 9 gym class I started to get more vicious when playing sports, I dominated my weight class in wrestling, I was the only person in the class who could knock over the guy holding the tackling dummy when practicing rugby, I body checked a guy while playing broom ball and sent him flying back about 10 feet and one time we were playing fireball (free for all dodgeball, everyman for himself in a padded room where we are allowed to wrestle over the balls) I was 5'4 and I was wrestling a guy about 5'8-5'10 for the ball, I grabbed him by the caller of his shirt lifted his back off the ground and slammed it back down 2 or 3 times to get the ball.

After that people started calling me a beast and stayed out of my way.

ha ha ha ha. wow. the picture you chose for your ID explains it all. (go violence) *gun *gun *gun :icon_twisted:

i have some similar stories. i  might post them later...

nagato

ok, I actually got into an "altercation" today. A guy named M kicked my chair so I backhanded him in the shoulder. In the process my chair scrapped J's leg. J then hit me in the head with a drumstick. I then pushed him he pushed me back we kept pushing each other until someone separated us. If the fight had continued I might have started choking him.

ghost sherlock

Quote from: nagato on October 31, 2008, 03:45:27 PM
ok, I actually got into an "altercation" today. A guy named M kicked my chair so I backhanded him in the shoulder. In the process my chair scrapped J's leg. J then hit me in the head with a drumstick. I then pushed him he pushed me back we kept pushing each other until someone separated us. If the fight had continued I might have started choking him.

don't take this offensively but, this sounds like a little kids fight. (i hit you, you hit me; keep pushing each other until we're stopped) most little kids 13 and under fight like this. (like i said, no offense)

if in the same situation, i would have made a vague threat that wouldn't really seem to be all that much. i would also make it more difficult for him to continue. if he still went on, then i would do something i knew he would find annoying without starting a fight. if this finally ended up becoming a fight situation, then i would stop his first punch; twist his arm and sweep him to the floor. then immobilze him where continueing the fight would cause him pain. (anyone watching the fight would be able to clearly see that i was defending myself, since he threw the first punch.) :lol: (it's always good to avoid any unneccessary problems) 

but still, VIOLENCE IS GOOD!!!!!! *gun *gun *gun