New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

worst female situation

Started by ghost sherlock, October 21, 2008, 10:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki275

Boys         Best: Once in elementary school I got jumped by 4 other boys in my class and I beat them senseless (helped my self esteem ^_^)

Worst: Two of the same boys ran my over with a golf cart and proceeded to kick my ass.

Girls          Best: I had two dates to prom (It was bitchin XD)

Worst: In high school I was bad mouthing this guy and his girlfriend came up to me at lunch, kicked me in the jewels, and stole my backpack T_T
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.

anastyanax

my worst situation was, whiile pursuing this really shy girl for a year back in jr. high, I made out with another girl at a party and she heard about it. I wasn't sure how the shy girl felt about me at all (since she refused to talk about it), so I blew off the girl I made out with at the party only to find out later after getting to know her that she and I might have worked out better than the 1st girl. Needless to say I nearly lost 2 friends and came out of the whole thing action-less :(

hashish

I have a terrible memory but the worst I can think of right now, is when a group of us rented out an apartment in a holiday resort one summer. Everyone got totally drunk coz we were all newly legal, and this girl had been crushing on me since she met me at her party in the spring (I was a friend of a friend).

It ends up with her noisily drunkenly making out with my paraletic buddy on the couch (no one understands why that happened to this day, me and her had chemistry and what happened with them was totally random). In turn, her big gay best friend jumps up out of bed all upset that shes making out with my buddy, and runs all the way down the street crying.
(I found out she had been confiding all her feelings for me in him, and she had told him earlier that night she maybe liked my buddy a little, which upset him coz I was clearly the better choice in every stat.)
Despite what she had with me I guess she was "thinking with her balls". They ignored him and carried on making sloppy wet noises with their faces for about three hours.

It was all I could do to peer into the dark, unable to see the sickening horrors that went with the deafnening gut wrenching sounds, while pretending to be asleep still. It was the only sound I could hear and it was like torture.

Maybe I was trying to convice myself by seeing it, that it was actually happening (it was so random).

Worst night of my life, ever.

Faust

Well, seeing as fights were mentioned, I'd figure I'd share, along with others.

Boys (worst): these guys wouldn't stop picking on me. This was back when I was a goody two shoes. *cured of that* Eventually they all thought I was bat shit insane, and stopped bugging me for fear of a reaction*
Boys (best): Definitely the time I got into a fight with my friend. We had figured we'd fight for real, for fun.
We had a third to referee the fight, and he went inside for a minute.

By the time he got out, I was knelt down on said friend's back, shoving his face in the dirt telling him to just quit.
Shit was so cash.

Girls: (Worst): I was embarassed because this guy told this girl I liked her. *she was a hot exchange student*
Girls: (Best):  A: I had a friend, *D, for annonominity* Who was well endowed. D was very obviously stared at by my other friends, but D didn't mind much.
I always looked her in the eyes, bein the anti-perv I was.

Course, one day, she was just hugging everyone. I didn't want to get up, but she made me turn around. So, my head was at chest level with her, as she pulled me into a hug.

Damn the others were jealous.

:lol:

Kamikaze747

Worst situation: my ex(then my gf) tried to get me arrested because i told her no when she asked me to have sex, and then tried to get me to fight with some other guy because she was "cheating" on me. I now firmly believe the whole thing was faked. but she tried to get me arrested, thats not cool.