News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

When did you first become interested in female desperation?

Started by packrat, August 25, 2007, 09:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

packrat

My first time was in fifth grade.  A girl i liked had to pee really bad and had to wait in line to go up to use the bathroom.  (We were at the bottom of a flight of stairs and had to line up in front of the classroom door.)  I'm pretty sure she made it.

shadow

yea my first was in first grade too but it happened at a amusment park this girl didnt want to get off the line so just wet herself

DespGirl

I actualy had a regular wetting problem when I was younger, and I'd go through a little desperation routine almost daily, and I eventually grew to liking it...

anathema

I guess my earliest memory was playing with my neighbor down the street. She had to pee and we both peed outside. 
I also remember after that, several times asking to play "lets drink water until we have to pee".   I totally had the fetish before i knew anything about sexuality.

Serika

Quote from: anathemaI totally had the fetish before i knew anything about sexuality.

I think that's how it goes for most of us. We see something like that as kids and become interested, then our brains somehow associate it with sex when we're older.

I became interested in FD during 1st grade too and didn't even understand why. I really don't want explain my first experience because i was on the WRONG end of that deal. T_T
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

The Hidden

I've seem to of developed this fetish since I was like 5.  I think it first come from a dream, it was about me at school.  It was also probably bed wetting one (had the problem since I was like 6 or maybe 7). :closedeyes:

Eventually my interest stopped as I got older.  However, when I reached age 14, it awoken again, from sight of my first watersports image.

And now, I've seen like thousands of them...

FallenStar

I don't know exactly how or when it started for me...

I do know, however, that my first stories about Edge and Rydia of FFIV fame included lots of desperation on Rydia's part and that was prolly back in '92 or so...

Then, it only got worse when I got FFVI...  xD

It hit its peak, though, when I found the Female Desperation website (a British website that I can no longer stand due to less out and out desperation and more and more of the models actually ENJOYING just flat out peeing themselves...  x_x )

FallenStar

D_guy10

I was about 7 when I first got into it. Mainly through personal desperation experiences, I've never really seen a girl wet herself. :blushing:

Neil

I was around 12 when I stumbled upon some pictures on the internet about girls wetting themselves.
At first, I thought it was funny, and didnt bother much bout it, but later on, I just can't forget those images and started learning more bout female desperation.
The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

Lisk

I can't point out a moment when I became interested in FD, I guess it just came to me naturally, because I saw some sightings when I grew up.

First, When I was about six, I was friends with one girl that liked to play with me a lot and ended up being desperate a lot (we were playing for hours, and while I thought that it's no big deal to pee against a tree, she was somewhat pee shy). Usually she just said that she needs to pee and peed in nearest bushes, but one day she deceided not to tell me that and ended up wetting herself. We were building a tree house, and while I was occupied with some things I can't remember, she just came to me and sait "I wet myself. Seriously, there was water flowing."

Then, there was another occasion while I was in seventh grade (12-13 years). Again, I was occupied with some things during a break when one girl (and a really cute one, but I only realized her cuteness few years later when I switched to another school and suddenly met her on the street) suddenly started to squirm and whine about how badly she needs to pee. I guess she needed to pee already and someone poked her belly or something. That was surely a sight to see, but then she got it under control. she went to the toilet, but not even immedially, but a while later. I guess her urge wasn't that strong in the first place. Still, the sight of a beautiful girl dying to pee done something to me, I think.

Then there was a celebration when I and my class finished school. Our teachers thought about everything except toilets, so out of four available for girls there was one locked for unkown reasons (seriously, if I was the man with the keys, I'd lock three and let them squirm with hope of relief  :icon_twisted:), one or two where people smoked cigarettes and one actually functional. Imagine about thirty almost high school girls in expensive dresses and about the same number of six to deven year lolis who've got only four bathrooms (and even worse for lolis, who got rudely shooed away by the smokers). By this time I was totally in FD, so I've got few sights ^^.

I guess that's pretty much it: I don't know when or how I got into this, but I perfectly remember the cornerstones ^^.

raar

it started a long time ago in grade school for me, the girls bathrooms were all shut down due to pipe problems, i saw a girl in a dress wet herself, and i couldnt get the image out of me head. either 4th or 5th grade.

Zenix

I'm a bit envious that I can't say I've ever seen a girl wet herself. Nor any real kind of desperation either, so I don't really know how I came to like seeing it. The earliest memory I have is only a few years ago when I went to summer camp for the last time (back when I was like 16 or something), I was playing air table hockey with a girl, and after the game she said she only lost cause she had to pee, then ran to the bathroom. Then a few weeks later after seeing a movie with the camp, a different girl was denied going to pee cause the bus was about to leave, so she was pretty desperate on the bus back (which was only about 15 min), but she wasn't really fidgeting around, just had her arms crossed and kinda leaning forward(I always wish I could go back in time so that I'd sit next to her, instead of in front of her. Though I still teased her about it).

But even before those incidents, I'm pretty sure I was into seeing that kind of thing, cause I knew I liked it even then, I just really don't know when it happened.

Bloke1

FallenStar, I understand about the British website - it really has lost touch with it's fanbase. That sort of stuff can be found anywhere online, we don't need to pay for it :P

As for my experience, a combonation of upskirt and desperation in others got me going eventually. I had very few actual wetting incidents, but the ones I remember from the past before I enjoyed it I can't invision or describe.

popo

I remembered when I was age of 9, I witnessed a girl wet herself badly in the class and ran immediately afterwards.

Penny_Arc

Quote from: IchiFallenStar on August 31, 2007, 09:13:43 PM

It hit its peak, though, when I found the Female Desperation website (a British website that I can no longer stand due to less out and out desperation and more and more of the models actually ENJOYING just flat out peeing themselves...  x_x )

I know, doesn't that just totally ruin it altogether?

I can't actually remember how I got into this. Which is weird, because the rest of you seem to have pretty good memory of it :/