News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

When did you first become interested in female desperation?

Started by packrat, August 25, 2007, 09:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloke1

It might be one of those things that just "happens". I remember a story once of a guy who was impotent for his entire life, until one day he witnessed a women wetting herself and he was aroused by it. You just never know.

Poowrite

I'm pretty sure I was just born with the fetish. There was no moment of revelation for me, I wasn't treated to a memorable potty dance until I was, like, twenty and witnessed my first wetting (ex-girlfriend totally wet the bed on accident, freckin' awesome) when I was like 21.

But I was enthralled with the idea of girls going potty for much longer than I can remember. When I was little, most kids my age were playing ninjas or space cowboys, saving the world and whatnot. I liked to pretend I was the brave knight fending off monsters so my princess could relieve herself in peace, or make it to the bathroom. Cheers for the brave knight  :gunsmilie:

As soon as I started noticing girls (hey, boobies are cool!) and gained access to the internet, I actively sought out potty related websites (wetting, desperation, pooping, etc...) almost immediately.

Like I said, I don't know when it happened and I've never tried to attribute a reason to it. I just know I like it. That's good enough for me :).

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

jlg77

Like with many people here, I think it started in school at a young age. We had some bitch teachers who were strict with restroom breaks and I got to see a lot of girls desperate to pee.

Bloke1

Some people get all the luck when seeing females desperate - I can't remember the last time that I did in person :(

Flyper

My experience was really weird, and I'm not actually sure if this was the trigger, but it seems quite likely.

I don't know when I developed it, but during my elementary school years I was interested in pantyhose/tights.  Anyway,when I was seven or eight, I was 'playing' with my younger sister (she was about four) while she was wearing tights.  She fell asleep on the couch while we were watching TV.  I went to my room to sleep, and when I woke up the next morning, I saw her still sleeping on the couch, but wet.  I think my pantyhose fetish was pretty much confirmed at that moment because of how interested I was on her legs, but the fact that they were wet with pee may have 'thoughts' into my head.  I thought once in a while about females peeing their clothes from that moment, but it didn't become the level of a fetish until puberty, when I got morning wood while needing to pee.

lecool

Quote from: Flyper on September 24, 2007, 12:53:22 AM
My experience was really weird, and I'm not actually sure if this was the trigger, but it seems quite likely.

I don't know when I developed it, but during my elementary school years I was interested in pantyhose/tights.  Anyway,when I was seven or eight, I was 'playing' with my younger sister (she was about four) while she was wearing tights.  She fell asleep on the couch while we were watching TV.  I went to my room to sleep, and when I woke up the next morning, I saw her still sleeping on the couch, but wet.  I think my pantyhose fetish was pretty much confirmed at that moment because of how interested I was on her legs, but the fact that they were wet with pee may have 'thoughts' into my head.  I thought once in a while about females peeing their clothes from that moment, but it didn't become the level of a fetish until puberty, when I got morning wood while needing to pee.
In my opinion, it's not that wierd. I think I developed me wet pants fetish thanks to my pantyhose/tight clothes, a long time ago. For more precisions, I've wrote about that in a the "Random fetishes" section ;)

Duce

I'm not really sure when but I somehow picked it up from my scat fetish, I'd say how that started but I don't know if many here would want to know that,

Nia

I don\'t know, all I know is I\'ve had it for as long as I can remember, until I was about 10 I had a friend that me and her would always go to the bathroom together, and I for some reason really enjoyed watching her go,(#1 and #2) and she knew it and was ok with it too, though she did get embarrassed alot hehe, mosty when I\'d try to get a real close good look or when she would have to give some effort to make things go,

though none of it was in any way sexual, it was only after she moved away :crying: and after a while I started to miss seeing some one go, so I looked on the internet for it, and then it came more of a sexual fetish,

I really miss those days.

Bloke1

I don't really have stories, just vague memories personally. I remember when i was a kid seeing a girl sitting in front of me wearing a skirt with everything on full view. She was laughing, and then suddenly began to pee - can't remember much more than that.
Another story was seeing a girl at a park just squat in the middle and begin to pee there and then.
Pretty much every other memory has been desperation, and I'm sure everyone here has seen that in some way.

Konata

When I started RPing with Fallen. Before I just liked regular WS. So, recently.

FallenStar

Quote from: Konata on September 25, 2007, 02:06:40 PM
When I started RPing with Fallen. Before I just liked regular WS. So, recently.

:D  Another successful convert!    :gunsmilie:

FallenStar

Focus

Uh i think it was when one of my elementary school teachers read a book and there was a part where a girl needed the bathroom really badly 0_o

Drying

It started with a strange ad for me.
Some pay video site with a preview ad... a girl pissing her pants.
It did not even show anything.
I clicked it away and after a few months, when I visited the same site, I pressed F5 just as often as needed to get the ad back.
Of course clicking it didn't do anything useful, but since that time I became interested.

The Unknown

I'm not exactly sure, when this started, but I enjoyed peeing just in the toilet, but when I saw a girl do it, I became attracted to it, and have actually branched to female ejaculation. Now I like both a lot.

doa

if i recall directly i first started taking an interest in FD when a girl in my primary school was desperate for the toilet but the teacher wouldnt let her go, sh had to go so bad the she was shaking (its a similar shake to when you are cold)