New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

DISCUSSION/APPRECIATION Thread for FD/WS scene List

Started by shadow, June 28, 2007, 04:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadow

yea its good to see this list again and i was actually because of your list that i got the idea to put those videos up so thank you.and i will try to find what episode that is asap

Duce

Quote from: Serika on September 20, 2007, 10:34:57 PM
Quote from: Duceon Crest of the Stars - ep 10 about 6 mins in

Cool, it's already on youtube. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89P6g5TCNmA

oh yeah I meant to post a link to it, thats how I found what ep it was, but I forgot,

I remembered watching it on tv a few years ago, so I looked it up

FallenStar

Quote from: banedon on December 01, 2007, 07:10:00 AM

Itazura Episode 1: At the 15:00 mark (or thereabouts) an undercover cop is riding the train trying to catch a serial groper. She complains for several minutes about needing to pee, but doesn't want to lose her lead, so she tries to hold it. Eventually, the groper chooses HER as his target and she is so overcome with desperation that she doesn't want to resist him and risk peeing herself while trying to capture him. So instead, she endures the groping, all the while thinking to herself about her intense desperation. Eventually, she loses it. View shifts to a closeup of her panties which darken, fill, and then practically burst. She is intensely humiliated as she pees all over the floor in front of the commuters and the perv gets away anyhow. This is, by the way, one of the singular best desperation/wetting sequences I have seen in anime anywhere.

This actually takes place much earlier than the 15:00 mark if my copy is correct - it's more like 9:00, but other than that, it looks good....   now if I can just find an Eng sub...  :P

FallenStar

banedon

Quote from: FallenStar on December 01, 2007, 01:52:29 PM
Quote from: banedon on December 01, 2007, 07:10:00 AM

Itazura Episode 1: At the 15:00 mark (or thereabouts) an undercover cop is riding the train trying to catch a serial groper. She complains for several minutes about needing to pee, but doesn't want to lose her lead, so she tries to hold it. Eventually, the groper chooses HER as his target and she is so overcome with desperation that she doesn't want to resist him and risk peeing herself while trying to capture him. So instead, she endures the groping, all the while thinking to herself about her intense desperation. Eventually, she loses it. View shifts to a closeup of her panties which darken, fill, and then practically burst. She is intensely humiliated as she pees all over the floor in front of the commuters and the perv gets away anyhow. This is, by the way, one of the singular best desperation/wetting sequences I have seen in anime anywhere.

This actually takes place much earlier than the 15:00 mark if my copy is correct - it's more like 9:00, but other than that, it looks good....   now if I can just find an Eng sub...  :P

FallenStar

Yup. You're correct. I was writing my synopsis at 10am with no sleep for the last day or so. ;) Got a bit tangled up while reviewing old movies. The undercover cop's desperation basically starts around 8:25 and runs until about 12:00 or so, or about 13:10 if you include the followup discussion between the 'Master Perv' and 'Apprentice Perv' in the washroom afterwards. I have unpixelated copies of both episodes of this hentai, with very clean, solid subtitles. If you could recommend some good editing software, I'd make a clip of the cop scene and be happy to post it somewhere for you. Or, if you're interested in train-groping in general, I could try and find some way for you to get both complete episodes, as they're pretty darn good.  Just shy of 300 mb a piece, though, for the complete copies.

shadow

man if you could put up that clip i would be so grateful you could try windows movie maker that is what i use to edit videos

shadow

o thank you so much if you  ever need anything that i can do just ask

banedon

Quote from: shadow on December 02, 2007, 05:30:37 PM

No problem, mate. Glad I could help. :) If you ever come across any good 'fear wetting' clips, vids, or pics that aren't posted here yet, feel free to let me know.

Also, is anyone interested in the other movies that I mentioned in this thread? I'm having fits trying to get my movie editing software to work properly (my 30-second clip winds up being 10 times the size of the entire 30-minute original for some reason), but I'd be happy to put any of them up on Rapidfile if someone wants them. Speak up, though, cuz I won't waste my time or bandwidth if no one cares to see them. :)

Note: I'd be happy to put them up in this board's download section as well, but at 280-300mb a piece, I wasn't sure if they were too big. If they aren't lemme know and I'll toss'm up there.

shadow

Quote from: banedon on December 02, 2007, 05:29:12 PM
Quote from: shadow on December 02, 2007, 12:57:04 PM
man if you could put up that clip i would be so grateful you could try windows movie maker that is what i use to edit videos

Alright, since you asked so nicely, here it is for ya: http://www.rapidfile.net/?d=8585DCF24

The .mkv file proved fairly difficult to work with in all of the editors I tried, so I gave up on bothering with the clip and just uploaded the entire video. I haven't used this upload service before, but Rapidshare would have forced me to break it into pieces and I was feeling lazy. So give this one a try. If it doesn't work, lemme know and I'll try and find a different solution.

Enjoy!

ok i dont want to bother you but i went to download the file today cause yesterday i didnt get a chance to but it dosent load the page did something happen to it

banedon

Quote from: shadow on December 03, 2007, 01:20:19 PM
Quote from: banedon on December 02, 2007, 05:29:12 PM
Quote from: shadow on December 02, 2007, 12:57:04 PM

Alright, since you asked so nicely, here it is for ya: http://www.rapidfile.net/?d=8585DCF24

The .mkv file proved fairly difficult to work with in all of the editors I tried, so I gave up on bothering with the clip and just uploaded the entire video. I haven't used this upload service before, but Rapidshare would have forced me to break it into pieces and I was feeling lazy. So give this one a try. If it doesn't work, lemme know and I'll try and find a different solution.

Enjoy!

ok i dont want to bother you but i went to download the file today cause yesterday i didnt get a chance to but it dosent load the page did something happen to it

Hrmn. Nope. I just tried to download it from 2 different computers and 2 ISPs, both clicking off of the link in my post and it started up the download with no problems. Is anyone else having trouble retrieving the file?

shadow

ah there we go probably something with the site again srry to bother u

nagato

Quote from: banedon on December 02, 2007, 05:56:55 PM
Quote from: shadow on December 02, 2007, 05:30:37 PM

No problem, mate. Glad I could help. :) If you ever come across any good 'fear wetting' clips, vids, or pics that aren't posted here yet, feel free to let me know.

Also, is anyone interested in the other movies that I mentioned in this thread? I'm having fits trying to get my movie editing software to work properly (my 30-second clip winds up being 10 times the size of the entire 30-minute original for some reason), but I'd be happy to put any of them up on Rapidfile if someone wants them. Speak up, though, cuz I won't waste my time or bandwidth if no one cares to see them. :)

Note: I'd be happy to put them up in this board's download section as well, but at 280-300mb a piece, I wasn't sure if they were too big. If they aren't lemme know and I'll toss'm up there.

I also enjoy 'fear wetting' and would love to watch the other movies you mentioned earlier.

Also of note in the second episode of Itazura the same woman gets gang-raped and while this is happening her rapers give her 3 enemas and force her to poo. Unfortunately it cuts away alot during the scene and the they don't really show what the pooing. Though the version I watched of was an english dub so there might have been some editing.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

EFROdian

I just finished downloading the two files, and the downloading seemed to work OK, but when  went to play them, the first one only went up to around 7:00 and the second one didn't play at all.  The first one had everything in terms of the video, such as English subtitles and dubbs for those that want it, but it just cuts off around 7:00.  The other one seems like it's going to start and then after a second, it just cuts off.  Is anyone else having trouble viewing thse downloads after downloading them?  If not, please tell me how you're watching them.  I really want to see them, especially the first one!!!

banedon

Hrmn. My counter's showing that 26 people from this board have downloaded the first file. Being that you're the first to post with problems, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume its a problem on your end, rather than with the actual files. If anyone else is having trouble, however, please speak up. i can always upload them somewhere else if that host is having trouble with file integrity.

Assuming it IS a problem on your end, though, I really don't know what to advise. I use Zoom Player to watch all of mine. It does a great job with .mkv and .flv and other tricky compression types that some of the more mainstream players have trouble with. Its a free download, so my only suggestion is that you go pick it up somewhere and see if it works. Plays all of my stuff like a champ.

EFROdian

Well, the first one worked fine, but the second one
s audtio didn;t work; it skipped contantly, but the video worked, so I still got to see the scene.  It was over a little to quickly in my opinion, but I definitely liked the first download.  Thanks!  Anyone else have audio troubles on the second one?

banedon

Quote from: EFROdian on December 04, 2007, 11:32:20 PM
Well, the first one worked fine, but the second one
s audtio didn;t work; it skipped contantly, but the video worked, so I still got to see the scene.  It was over a little to quickly in my opinion, but I definitely liked the first download.  Thanks!  Anyone else have audio troubles on the second one?

Yeah, Fear Wettings tend to be pretty quick and short. Part of the whole kink. ;) I realize that they aren't particularly satisfying for real desperation fans, who are more used to watching 10 minutes of squirming and maneuvering before the inevitable lengthy, protracted wetting. Nonetheless, I adore the idea of a girl being so overcome by intense emotional response that she loses all control of her bladder and is utterly incapable of stopping herself, even though she may have been perfectly fine 5 minutes earlier. Desperation, up until the absolute final moment, still entails a strong measure of control.  I particularly enjoy seeing that control stripped in the space of a second, as a result of sheer terror. :P

I'm not entirely sure which kink is more twisted. Guess its good that perverts don't generally judge on another too harshly.  :gunsmilie:

Interesting sidenote: Thats what originally got me interested in anime peeing. Fear wetting scenes are virtually impossible to capture in film, aside from mainstream movie acting. And very few real movies bother to include fear wetting, even when they would contribute greatly to the realism and impact of a scene. Since anime girls aren't real, they can be terrorized and frightened indiscriminantly.