New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

DISCUSSION/APPRECIATION Thread for FD/WS scene List

Started by shadow, June 28, 2007, 04:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranpalan

Yeah, I noticed that too, just didn't want to repeat your words. It is indeed not at all a big scene. Still, we want to get them all, so I guess including it and saying it's tiny is good :)
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

Merchant_Of_Death

Does anyone know where to find Rockman EXE episode 20 from the list?

packrat

Abot the "Kiki's Delivery Service"  scene, the girl that we see get up and use the bathroom is Kiki herself.

MKFan200

Onegai my Melody has a desperation scene.

FIND IT!

shadow

since im suprised no one else has posted this yet the anime Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-Chan!!  has had at least two pee scene an episode and is up to its third episode lets hope it stays this way :)

purplelotus

Fight Ippatsu! Juden-Chan! - I really enjoyed this anime... the wetting was just icing on the cake!

animewetting

Quote from: Serika on October 18, 2008, 12:29:47 AM
It's not really against the rules to post complimants on the list, but if more people agree with you and shadow i could clear those posts out as being off-topic. If i do this, how would you like this as the new rule for that topic?

comments = deleted
compliments = deleted

entries = remain
questions about entries = remain
possible leads = remain
requests to identify screenshots that look like desperation = remain
Serika, are you a moderator? Just asking, cause I don't know much about the people who run this place, except I think Stargazing Wanderer is a moderator,too.

FallenStar

I'm not a moderator; I'm the administrator and owner of the site.   :S

Burstyn

My post of earlier today - my first ever, here - seems to have disappeared.

If I inadvertently broke a forum rule, I apologise - but what did I do wrong?

Serika

Quote from: Burstyn on August 26, 2009, 11:01:32 AM
If I inadvertently broke a forum rule, I apologise - but what did I do wrong?

Please post comments on the list and requests in this topic. It makes it easier to browse the peelist if it's nothing but actual submissions. :)
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Burstyn

Serika,

Thank you.  But would it not have been more logical to have posted your original explanation here, in the actual thread where I was looking for replies?  Or at least a short note saying that my posts had been moved and where to.  As it was, I simply thought that my messages had been deleted for no reason: I had no idea that I had to seek elsewhere for any responses.

My apologies for the rudeness, and for posting in the wrong area in the first place.

Burstyn

animewetting

Quote from: Stargazing Wanderer on August 23, 2009, 02:19:58 PM
I'm not a moderator; I'm the administrator and owner of the site.   :S
oops, sorry, heh heh  :blushing: I didn't know. Hey, I have a question. How many pages are there in the image gallery?

phil

Isnt there two pee scenes in panty flash teacher

knuclear200x

im just going to post this once. Whenever i try to look for these scenes...all i find are dead links and links to torrents. and i HATE torrents. k im done.