New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

anime emotion

Started by ghost sherlock, October 05, 2008, 10:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghost sherlock

i have a female friend who likes to watch only emotional anime. she cries all the time during sad parts. do any of you know people like that? (wierd thing is that she doesn't watch soap operas or anything, just the anime.) :crying: :crying: :crying:
(violence + randomness = a happy me)

packrat

The only time I cried was during the most resent episode of Naruto Shippuden.  If you've seen it, then you know why....

*tears just thinking about it*

ghost sherlock

i do NOT cry watching anime. ... :crying:   definetly NOT :crying:  i gurantee you that :crying: i do not  :crying: cry watching :crying: anime!!!

Serika

Try watching Kanon (2002) without crying.

[ooc]You'll lose when Makoto dies. She loses her memories and looks at Akiko before saying "Goodbye... mommy..." It made me bawww. ;_;[/ooc]
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

ghost sherlock

just started watching kanon 2002.  you watch aishiteruze baby.    :crying: :crying: :crying: i will not cry!!!!

FallenStar

Yes, actually, I cry a lot at anime.

Sometimes, it's something stupid like Haruka (Amara   :S) and Michiru (Michelle  :S) being referred to as "cousins"...     :censored:

Sometimes, it's just because the anime ended. (Such as Yu Yu Hakusho).

And sometimes, it's because of the neglect one of my favorite characters gets...  which seems to happen far more often than it should.    :crying:

Merchant_Of_Death

Yeah I cried reading AI Ren and when watching Air...I think thats it.
Oh and at the ending of Inuyasha and NGE, but that was out of how badly they sucked my eyes hurt...

packrat

I just realized something.  i have cried in Anime before.

In One Piece when Going Merry went down.....*cries like a baby.*

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

ghost sherlock

Quote from: packrat on October 06, 2008, 04:59:43 PM
The only time I cried was during the most resent episode of Naruto Shippuden.  If you've seen it, then you know why....

*tears just thinking about it*

i cried waiting for it to come out. i'm glad dattebayo didn't stop subbing because of the dumb people. :offtopic:

what made it worse was the fact that i had to wait another day because my computer was running slow even after the long wait for the subs. (i will not read the manga.)

dragonfox2004

i cry during anime also it just some that you cant help but to cry

Renagirl45

I'm such a wimp, I cried when pikachu almost left Ash in the first season to live with the other pikachus.  :icon_redface:
n00b makes good toliet.....

D_guy10

I've been known to cry during some anime episodes. "Saikano", episode 9 has never failed to get me. I mean the series is rough as shit on the viewer but that one just beats you into the ground.

You'll also see me cry when Sniper Wolf dies in the first MGS... it's those damn wolves howling in the background! *sniff*  :crying:

starfiregurl26

I don't go outta my way to watch crying animes, but if they're good I'll watch 'em. My bf watched Elfin Lied with me (he's the one who recommended it to me) and I CRRRRRIIIIIIIEEEEDDD in his lap  :crying: :crying: But then again, I've gotten SO into an anime and SO attached to the characters that I've cried thru some that may not warrent it!! For example, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann....men, you WILL cry manly tears in this one. I can remember finishing the series and CRYING like a baby, omg. Cried in Gundam 00 too when one of my FAVE chars dies.... :crying: :crying: Not gonna say who, incase those haven't seen it yet. (I'm usually a SPOILER queen, but not in this case  ;)) I'll try to fight it too, be like...no....I'm not....gonna....crrrryyyyyyy...... BUUUUAAAHAHAHAHAHA....then I give in and I can't stop :( It usually takes my bf comforting me to get me to stop :P

GN54

I cried at the end of Air the Movie, when everyone died in Gantz, and during Venus Versus Virus when Lucia baked the cake without Sumire. You'd have to watch to understand the significance of the cake.
Always wear socks to prevent the spread of FTDs.

D_guy10

Quote from: B.u.S. on October 25, 2008, 04:07:02 PM
If I recall correctly this got dubbed as "She: The Ultimate Weapon" - I have Eps 1 - 8 on DVD but never finished watching it. Might have to some day.

You really should finish it. Try to watch it subbed though, regardless of whether you understand her or not, Chise's voice actress was pretty good.