Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Coming out of the closet

Started by Ameboes, April 29, 2008, 04:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

impasse32

Aah, that coming out. :blush:

But yeah, I was talking to this girl I really like over the phone late one night and we decided to talk about our fetishes. Not the smartest thing to do in hindsight, but I told her about mine. She was a little disgusted at first, but she got over it. Then she started tempting me (during the conversation) with scenarios, and she admitted that one time while I was driving her home one night from this party that she had to go pretty badly and I had been making jokes that were making her laugh pretty hard she was actually worried she'd wet herself in my car(at the time she hadn't said anything and I wasn't paying particular attention to her, now I wish I had). Needless to say, I had a good time after I heard that and she hung up. XD.

And then my friend (a guy) and I got into that same talk, and I told him. Not what he expected from me, but he didn't seem that much affected by it.

Oh, and P.S. the girl thought I was a pedophile after I told her about it, because little children are more prone to accidents.

I'm not...for the record.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: impasse32 on January 29, 2009, 02:03:51 PMOh, and P.S. the girl thought I was a pedophile after I told her about it, because little children are more prone to accidents.

Well that's an unfortunate reality. XD But then again, so are old people, so she can't deduce you're a pedophile just because you're into FD.

I had a similar conversation over IM with a girl that I only know online. Hehe, and I thought I was weird with my smattering of interests.

DubiousCharms

I have told a couple of my friends, and they seemed to be okay with it. One of my friends saw it as more of a practical problem ("It's not really a matter of it being gross, it's just... the cleanup.").

The first person I told was my then-boyfriend when I was about fifteen. He seemed okay with it at first, but it wasn't long before he admitted that it made him nauseous just thinking about me. Of course, I'd been going out with him for years by then, so it was nothing less than heartbreaking. He tried to convince me that I had this fetish because I was sexually repressed (he was the one repressing me, of course), and repeatedly asked if I'd ever been abused (which I have not been). I ended up pinching myself every time I thought of it in order to get rid of the fetish. It didn't work and eventually I broke up with him.

I'm now in a long-distance relationship, with which I am very happy. We'll be a lot closer within this year, hopefully, but for now we cyber and roleplay. I actually told him about the fetish before we decided to date, and he was okay with it then. After we started dating, his attitude was, "You go ahead and enjoy it, I don't mind." Of course, it grew on him, and now we roleplay with it. I'll eventually adapt some of these roleplays to stories, so everyone can enjoy them!

ares

I actually waited quite a while before telling my long time girlfriend and she thought it was pretty hot.  She has her own fetishes that I participate in for her and she does for me.  Its a fair relationship because we would do anything for each if it turns them on.  It also doesn't hurt that she is a nursing student so shes WAY over the gross factor. I don't let anybody else know I am into it so it stays a private thing between me and my girlfriend and we are ok with that.
If anybody is having problems with their partner rejecting their fetish, if they aren't willing to explore and open their mind for you then where will you be down the road when things get stale? Don't try to change your sexual tastes for one person.  There is always someone out there looking for someone to match their personality including their sexual fetishes.  Your partner should feel flattered and fortunate for you to share your deepest secret desires with them.  You lay ultimate trust with them and you make yourself super vulnerable and for them to down you at that point is cruel.  I am glad that there are a good number of people who are out there with understanding partners and there are plenty more just waiting to "come out".
The wetter the better.

Tru

I'm surprised so many people have had good experiences telling people about their fetish. I've told a couple of my girlfriends about it, and they were pretty thoroughly disgusted (though to be fair, I told them that I liked being peed on, in addition to the desperation thing). It gets harder to bring up after every rejection. :icon_frown:
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

jumanji42

Quote from: Tru on February 02, 2009, 06:10:50 PM
I'm surprised so many people have had good experiences telling people about their fetish. I've told a couple of my girlfriends about it, and they were pretty thoroughly disgusted (though to be fair, I told them that I liked being peed on, in addition to the desperation thing). It gets harder to bring up after every rejection. :icon_frown:

dont give up!!! i have been rejected 18 times because of this and i finally found some one who accepts me for who i am. there millions of fish in the sea, and even less people but the world has plenty of land mass to hold people too. keep looking

ares

Yeah I had no idea so many people have been flat turned out because of a simple fondness for the wetness.  :crying: It kinda makes me mad because so many other fetishes are so welcomed in our society but others are singled out by people.  Its either ignorance or simple unwillingness to have an open mind toward sexuality.  I hope a more liberal sexual society will rise in the coming decades so people can be informed and more open.
The wetter the better.

reseph

Somehow the topic come up while playing TF2. So yeah, admitted it to everyone on the server.

Yuki Ijuin

Everyone here are fascinated by watersports or FD...

Well, for me it's just something that I don't mind, doesn't really have a fetish for it. I'm more into... errr... feet.  :blushing:

Anyways, I'm still young and doesn't have a girlfriend, active imagination makes for alot of fantasies though. XD

reseph

I have a gf, but haven't told her. I pretty much like voyeur FD, so telling her would be pointless.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: Yuki Ijuin on February 04, 2009, 10:03:54 AM
Everyone here are fascinated by watersports or FD...

Well, for me it's just something that I don't mind, doesn't really have a fetish for it. I'm more into... errr... feet.  :blushing:

Anyways, I'm still young and doesn't have a girlfriend, active imagination makes for alot of fantasies though. XD

Well it's easier to tell somebody you think feet are cute than to tell her you want to see her wet herself, so it would work as an icebreaker for "trading fetish secrets" so to speak. XD

Yuki Ijuin

Well, in my country, they're not that open minded about sexualism. I think it'll be an equally bad idea to announce that you have a love of feet or love of FD here. Unless you find a sexual deviant, which would be totally awesome.

ares

Quote from: Yuki Ijuin on February 04, 2009, 04:34:38 PM
Well, in my country, they're not that open minded about sexualism. I think it'll be an equally bad idea to announce that you have a love of feet or love of FD here. Unless you find a sexual deviant, which would be totally awesome.
What country are you from?  Its not that this is abnormal because there are a lot of countries where society sees it not only in taboo terms but even worse lights.  I am just curious about the particular mindset that would lead to such a negative attitude toward fetishism in your country.
The wetter the better.

Yuki Ijuin

I'm from... a SE Asian country. I don't know if the rules apply here, it starts with an M. This is the internet, and I don't want this site to close down. Neither do I want to be banned, so I suppose that much hint is enough?

hadmac

know one knows, its my private thing, both the anime and the wetting.  I woould have loved to meet someone, but back whne that was a real opportunity, the net was just someones dream