New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

To all Admins/G-mods:

Started by FallenStar, February 28, 2008, 05:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

If you determine that any poster is mipmixer in disguise, please let me know and I will ban him on site.

From this point on, he is a KoS'er - Kill on Sight.

FallenStar - Site Admin

nagato

wow. I disappear for a couple days. and when I come back I find people have been banned and are now KoS'er. I am confused ??? and I admit I am curious to know what happened but I will refrain from asking.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

FallenStar

Let's just say that mipmixer made an ass out of himself and flamed people... then evaded a ban... and leave it at that...

nagato

"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

packrat

SO...um....how will we know if the person posting is mipmixer or not.  I'm not good at recognizing people through thier posts.

Lisk

Hint: TOR, proxy, dynamic IP ISPs.

FallenStar

Lisk is right... This guy uses a proxy which means it's impossible to completely ban him. I've already banned his IP address twice and he's come back....  just let me know if you see him....  :P

nagato

If I am not mistaken the second time he got banned he used this account: Cha-No-Yu with the post "And yet, like Jesus I rise again..." So if a person joins and makes a post like that, then it is probably him.

Serika

Found one. username: ssbid

http://www.animegirldesp.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1014

2 different IP's and his 10 posts all said "spam" They have been removed.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

nagato

Yeah, that is what I would do.