New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

My new stories

Started by Omnipresent, January 15, 2008, 11:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnipresent

I've written a series of shorter stories that I've posted on the Nyou fiction website (www.nyou.autobotiacon.com)  I could just put them all in one thread but it would be lengthy and irritating so I'll post one of them on here and if you want the rest head on over to the other site.  Yeah I know, I'm awesome directing traffic AWAY from the forum but....I'm a lazy lazy man.  For what its worth I'll post the final part of the story here which is the chapter involving Orihime (the story I've been promising for quite some time now).  The other four are available on the aforementioned site and are from Eva, Bleach, Tenchi and Death Note.  And yes I know I said I'd never do a Death Note story but I couldn't resist.  Anywho, here the Orihime chapter.

Warning: Contains panty pooping

Part Five: Yes this part has Orihime in it

"I don't understand why we didn't just go before we left school!" Tatsuki said with an exasperate d tone.

"I told you!  Ichigo was walking with us, I didn't want to run off to the bathroom then and leave him thinking about what I'm doing in there!" Orihime explained

Tatsuki stared daggers back at Orihime, she was clearly not convinced by Orihime's explanation.  It was after all Orihime's troublesome logic that left the two of them in this situation.  Both of them had to use the bathroom quite badly, the urge had come on strongly during their last class.   Tatsuki first noticed Orihime shifting about in her seat and immediately recognized what was wrong.  Orihime was often very specific about her bathroom habits, only using public toilets to pee and not wanting to do anything else except in the privacy of her own home.  Unless of course she was left quite desperate and had no choice, which she was indeed today but still decided to walk right past the bathroom and begin on her journey home with Tatsuki.  This wasn't an uncommon occurrence, Tatsuki would often notice notice Orihime desperate in class and sometimes would have to downright force her to go use a public toilet lest she have an accident.  This time however Tatsuki was achingly desperate along with her, and was very much annoyed that they hadn't used the toilet when the opportunity presented itself.

"Look its ok!" Orihime insisted "There is a public toilet not far from here, I always pass it on the way home.

Orihime put on her usual cheerful demeanor and flashed Tatsuki a big smile, but her jubilation was short lived.  A painful cramp left Orihime bending over with both hand across her stomach, her body was demanding relief and she needed to find a toilet soon.  She squeezed her butt together tightly to prevent anything from escaping however she felt a few drops of pee leak into her panties.  Immediately she shoved one of her hands between her thighs and pressed onto her crotch to try and regain control.

"Orihime!" Tatsuki yelled "We're in public, stop standing like!  Someone could see you"

"I know Tatsuki but I have to go so bad..." Orihime whined

In order to control herself Orihime was shifting foot to foot nervously, causing her large breasts to bounce as she tried to regain enough self control to keep walking.  Tatsuki watched in utter humiliation however her situation was not much better.  Tatsuki may have trained her body into a human weapon but even she had certain needs that could not be overcome.  She actually had to go much worse than she lead on but refused to let it show.  Her refusal to do so was indeed making her situation much worse.  She could feel her desperation mounting as she watched Orihime, it was almost overwhelming.  As Tatsuki stood there maintaining her posture she could feel her control begin to slip, she carefully bit her lip as she felt the load of poop begin to move.  She tried to show no signs of her plight but she could feel the warm mess easing out of her.  She managed to regain her control but not before her poop made contact with her panties.  There wasn't even enough to make a bulge but Tatsuki knew it was only a matter of time for both her and her friend.

"Come on!  We need to hurry!" Tatsuki said, finally expressing her desperation.

And so Tatsuki grabbed Orihime by the hand and dragged her along as they hurried towards the nearest public toilet.  Orihime did her best to keep up but her desperation was mounting and she had to focus to keep herself clean.  It seemed that every few steps another few drops of pee would dribble into her panties, she wanted to stop and regain control but Tatsuki was pulling on her arm and refused to stop.  The two continued to march on, every minute that passed Orihime's panties got wetter and wetter and Tatsuki felt her poop push a little bit father into her panties.

After what seemed like an eternity since they had left the school they found the public bathroom that Orihime had promised.  Tatsuki bolted into the womens bathroom in almost a full sprint dragging poor Orihime behind her.  Once they got inside they looked to see there was a single bathroom stall however to their dismay there was a large sign posted on the door reading "Out of Order"

"You're kidding me!" Tatsuki shouted "I don't care I'm using it anyway!"

Tatsuki reached over and grabbed the stall door and began to pull on it wildly trying to force the door open despite the fact it was locked tightly.  As Tatsuki struggled against the door Orihime was hunched over, one hand holding herself up against the wall and the other had returned to her crotch as she struggled to hold on.  Except for the occasional whimper Orihime had fallen totally silent, her whole body was shaking and she knew there was no way she would make it home.  Tatsuki too was having the same realization however the fighter in Tatsuki wouldn't give up yet, she continued to force the door but it was no use.  She even briefly considered breaking the lock, but she certainly wasn't at full strength in this condition and it accepted that it was a crazy notion to begin with.  The two of them stood there quietly in public bathroom, both of them knowing they were mere moments away from an accident but neither of them wanting to say anything.  It was just a matter of time before one of them lost control.

In the silence the two friends could hear a faint hissing as Orihime lost control of her bladder and pee began to flow like a torrent into her panties.  Orihime looked up at Tatsuki pathetically as she wet herself, the pee was flowing freely and a stream could be seen falling from Orihime's skirt and puddling beneath her.

This was all Tatsuki needed to see for her to finally give in and let go.  As soon as she did both her bowels and bladder began to work quickly, pee flooded Tatsuki's panties and poured to the floor.  At the same time the poop that was already pressing softly into her panties was released and almost instantly covered Tatsuki's butt.  The soft warm mess forced its way out as Tatsuki continued to pee and she breathed a sigh of relief as she emptied everything into her panties.

Meanwhile Orihime was also beginning to mess herself, however she wasn't taking it quite as well as Tatsuki.  Tears almost welled up in Orihime's eyes as the soft crackling of her poop forcing its way into her panties could be heard.  The load slowly began to pile up in the back of Orihime's panties tenting them outwards as she leaned against the wall helplessly.  Pee trickled down her legs as the gooey mass filled the back of her panties.  She was absolutely ashamed as she stood their and pooped her panties.

"Tatsuki..." Orihime said softly "I can't hold it I'm pooping my pants."

"It's alright Orihime" Tatsuki said reassuringly "I'm pooping mine too"

Tatsuki then bore down and forced out the rest of her massive load into the seat of her panties, the bulge grew exponentially as she pushed the poop out.  A few more short streams of pee leaked into her panties as she pushed out the rest of the mess and she looked down at the puddle beneath her.  With one hand she felt the large bulge in the back of her panties.  Meanwhile Orihime was just finishing as well, by now her panties were sagging well below her skirt and her panties, legs and socks were soaked with pee.  Tatsuki looked at Orihime who at this point was holding back tears, knowing something needed to be done Tatsuki gently embraced Orihime to try and calm her nerves.

"I can't believe it Tatsuki" Orihime choked out as she held back her tears "I went in my panties like a little girl"

"It's ok" Tatsuki said softly "Even big girls have accidents sometimes."

Sarrim

Nice. I really enjoyed that one. Who are the characters from, exactly? Anime has never been a strong point of mine, ironic as that sounds, :)

animepee

its from bleach, and great story

AliasnameTO

Argh, it was beautifully written, but the poop just ruined it for me. I think they'd sooner take the panties off than continue to fill them as they were.

Merchant_Of_Death

Quote from: AliasnameTO on January 20, 2009, 06:53:06 PM
Argh, it was beautifully written, but the poop just ruined it for me. I think they'd sooner take the panties off than continue to fill them as they were.
Yeah I'd have to agree.
great story though.