New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Girls in Buruma and other gym clothes

Started by Bustin2pee, January 15, 2008, 04:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bustin2pee

I'm  suprised no-one seems to have mentioned the Buruma gym pants which feature so much in the Japanese sex culture, both real and in anime/manga. I really love to see girls dressed in this type of schoolgirl sports clothing, especially with white knee length socks and trainers. Brings back so many memories of my own school days, and waching their bare thighs and bottoms on the sports fields...  and then if there is any hint that a girl dessed like this has to pee and squeezes those bare thighs together....well....sheer ecstasy!
Anyone else rate this type of clothing as a sub fetish?

AsianMusicguy

do you have a example link to a pic maybe

lecool

I really love gym clothing and tight sports clothes for girls in general, but what exactly is a buruma ?
A pic would be cool =)

Bustin2pee

Buruma are those short gym pants (or gym knickers in the U.K.) that are so often worn by schoolgirls - especially Japanese. See the image I posted in the F/D gallery a couple of days ago. Glad you share an interest in sports clothes. I'm hoping to put some more of my own stuff on there soon btw -  hope you like that one!

lecool

Hum yeah I think I see what you mean :)
They're often red and white, aren't they ?
I like them, but it looks more like regular pants than shorts. What I love most is tight sport clothing : tight shorts (like May in Pokémon), capri tights, tights, leotards, unitards and so on :drool:

Bustin2pee

Yeah, can't disagree with that, tight shorts and leotards especially - the thing I like most about those and the buruma pants is it gives a full view of all the girls leg without them being totally naked. Personally I've never really found total nakedness very erotic, some sort of tight fitting shorts/pants and a tight top is much better.

AsianMusicguy

gor any more picks like that Bustin2pee  i really kike the gym clothes but i also like it that she actually looks Asian :) thanks in advance

lecool

Quote from: Bustin2pee on January 25, 2008, 04:03:49 PM
Yeah, can't disagree with that, tight shorts and leotards especially - the thing I like most about those and the buruma pants is it gives a full view of all the girls leg without them being totally naked. Personally I've never really found total nakedness very erotic, some sort of tight fitting shorts/pants and a tight top is much better.
I totally agree with that !!
Glad to see that someone likes almost same things as me on girls :blushing:

Neil

I, too, agree with you.. To me, wearing shorts and buruma pants are way sexier than being naked totally.

The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

Suki Nihon

Th-Those clothes a-are really cute... e-especially when they need to pee....  *daydreams*   :blushing:

AsianMusicguy

I would love to find pictures of girls in these  clothes anyone got any animared one

anime lover

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

DubiousCharms

Oh, I'd really like to have a few pairs of buruma for "personal use". I think they're just adorable and they look really comfy. Plus, it'd be like having a second pair of panties, and I expect the wetness would have to seep for a bit before it started to leak out.

iltslgp

I enjoy seeing girls in buruma.  It's hot cus you can see there undies sticking out.  Sometimes the burumas look like their undies only too.

supadm

Buruma's are quite possibly one of the cutest things a girl can wear. It adds a little touch of innocence to the erotic, and if a girl has to pee, then it becomes one of the sexiest things ever.

Me too. I've always found that tight fitting skimpy clothes are more erotic then full on nakedness...especially for desperation. Nakedness kinda ruins it.