New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hi again

Started by AsianMusicguy, January 15, 2008, 03:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AsianMusicguy

HI its asianmusicguy ir AMG i joined this forum before but some how now i don't exist lol fallen star may remember me either way good to be back but suck to have to re post stuff http://www.animegirldesp.com/forum/index.php?topic=332.0
the guy in the guy post was me

FallenStar

Sorry, but it's a standing rule that if you join here, you have to post at least once every 10 days or so or risk being deleted.

AsianMusicguy

Now that us no way to bost you community i do not  have time post every 10 days and if i did make a post it woulf br just to fill the qouta unless i have somthing intresting to say theres no point in posting

FallenStar

Quote from: AsianMusicguy on January 15, 2008, 07:16:57 PM
Now that us no way to bost you community i do not  have time post every 10 days and if i did make a post it woulf br just to fill the qouta unless i have somthing intresting to say theres no point in posting

Then, quite clearly, you do not belong here. I'm sorry - this is NOT a place just for anonymous picture gathering. This is a forum devoted to fans of this fetish to come and talk about it. It is a COMMUNITY and as such, this community NEEDS conversation and no leechers.

If you cannot follow the rules, you will be deleted.

AsianMusicguy

Oh I  can fallow the rules i  think you forget i constantly updated the gallery well i was active and i tried to be as active as possible but when i cane here most days it was down  you may be admin but i don't feel you have the right to say what you previously stated if you like i will discuss this with you in private good day