* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The news article discussion topic

Started by Serika, June 24, 2014, 12:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

Quote from: FallenStar on September 19, 2021, 12:12:42 PM
https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/19/us/baby-shower-shooting/index.html

It went from an argument, to a physical fight, to a shooting. There's either some bitter, long standing grudges between these people or they all just missed their cue to chill the fuck out and walk away.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

You know, I hate to bring real world political shit to this board - I like to keep politics out of what should just be based around fantasies and whatnot... but I just cannot condone these protestors.

I just... ugh... I just want to jump into the video, grab that protestor that talked about child abuse and wring their stupid ass neck until they die of asphixiation.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2021/10/08/schools-mask-mandate-protest-parents-students-newday-vpx.cnn
Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

FallenStar

Yeah, I knew about this yesterday. Dude had three heart attacks after a surgery to replace his hip and just never recovered from it.

"Hey yo..." is now being the Bad guy in the best place possible; the afterlife.

Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

Star shared this with me last night so i'm putting it here so that everyone can see.

Geico ordered to pay Missouri woman $5.2 million after she contracted STD in a car
Car insurer Geico may have to pay $5m after woman contracts STI in a vehicle

As much as I despise Geico, and insurance companies, and BIG business in general, it's pretty obvious that this woman is just gaming the system. This is the latest chapter in frivolous lawsuits and runaway juries.

There is just one thing i'd like to add: If this woman's ex-boyfriend really did know that he had HPV, and he said nothing about it to her before they had sex... and this woman eventually gets cervical cancer because of the HPV and dies from it... mother fucker should go to prison on murder charges.

FallenStar

Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

Quote from: FallenStar on June 18, 2022, 10:52:30 AMhttps://www.cnn.com/2022/06/18/business/velveeta-cheese-scented-nail-polish-trnd/index.html

Oh sure! SURE! If you pay big bucks for this nail polish you're sexy and interesting but if you just had some nachos a few minutes ago you're "dirty" and "stinky" and need to go wash your fucking hands! Okay! I see how it is! *rant

:p

Serika

Florida woman sues Kraft mac and cheese over preparation time

When the cooking instructions on a package of food say 3 minutes, what do you think the company actually MEANS by that? Would you assume they mean 3 minutes getting zapped in the microwave? Or does this include the time it takes to set the table, grab a spoon, get something to drink, beat your meat, wash your hands, and do a quick speedrun of Contra first?

Yeah, I didn't think so. This woman wants 5 million dollars though.

FallenStar

So it's not just the men in Florida who are retards; it's the women too. I blame it all on Republicans like Herschel Walker.  :dots:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Jackkosa

There seems to be something about the air quality in Florida. Like the perfect combination of heat and humidity that prevents people from using rational thought.

FallenStar

Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

FallenStar

Welp... I'm fucked...

FallenStar

Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

Quote from: FallenStar on May 12, 2023, 06:36:26 PMhttps://www.cnn.com/2023/05/12/business/mcdonalds-chicken-nuggets-burn-lawsuit/index.html

Hmm, what's wrong with this story? The nuggets should have arrived inside a cardboard container, which itself should have been inside a paper bag, right? How do you spill these all over the place while driving away? The parents are at fault in every possible scenario I can imagine, not McDonalds.