Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Ungrateful kids or a practical joke?

Started by FallenStar, December 27, 2013, 10:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

http://cheezburger.com/145669

Either these kids on facebook are just making jokes and goofing around or they are the sorriest spoiled brats in the entire fucking world.  -_-;

I couldn't even afford a new video game console and they're bitching about getting the wrong one... Spoiled rotten, I tell you.   :death:
Welp... I'm fucked...

wunderwutzl

They´re whining too much ("I´m running away",come on!), but when I was a kid,I also would have been disappointed if my parents had bought me a NES-Game I disliked for Christmas. I guess children from wealthier families have higher standards these days.

Serika

First world problems, LOL.

Quote from: FallenStar on December 27, 2013, 10:40:25 AMI couldn't even afford a new video game console and they're bitching about getting the wrong one...
Dude, they should totally give their PS4 and Xbox Whatever consoles to you if they don't want them. You could keep one of each and sell the rest for profit! It would be the "Send FallenStar your unwanted X-mas gifts" charity. :clap:

Quote from: wunderwutzl on December 27, 2013, 12:17:34 PMI guess children from wealthier families have higher standards these days.
Must be. I grew up in a low income single parent situation so i was lucky just to get video games that the AVGN would review for Christmas. "Bart VS the Space Mutants? FUCKING AWESOME!" xD
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

Quote from: Serika on December 27, 2013, 01:07:41 PM
Dude, they should totally give their PS4 and Xbox Whatever consoles to you if they don't want them. You could keep one of each and sell the rest for profit! It would be the "Send FallenStar your unwanted X-mas gifts" charity. :clap: 

The hell do I want a PS4 and Xbox for? I hate CoD and Halo type games. Now, gimme a 3DS or a Vita and I'll be a happy camper.   :lol:

Quote from: SerikaMust be. I grew up in a low income single parent situation so i was lucky just to get video games that the AVGN would review for Christmas. "Bart VS the Space Mutants? FUCKING AWESOME!" xD

Oh please, the AVGN drinks draino half the time - I mean, don't get me wrong, he's funny and a lot of the games he reviews ARE "buffalo diarrhea bullshit" but at the same time, a lot of the games he reviews are still pretty damn good and I had plenty of fun with - games like Simon's Quest, TMNT, and Karate Champ.

Welp... I'm fucked...