Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

This has got to be

Started by FallenStar, June 12, 2013, 02:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

.... one of the weirdest crossover ideas I've ever heard of. xD

I mean Robocop and Terminator was weird; Aliens VS Predator was nuts... but THIS?! This takes the cake.   :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBBw9E2Q_aY
Welp... I'm fucked...

Mydnyght Edgeworth

That actually would've been pretty sweet if you ask me.

Only question is, WHERE THE HELL IS DOCTOR WHO!?

(coming from a guy who's never seen Doctor Who, but whatever)

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

FallenStar

Fuck the Tardis... I want the damn phone booth from Bill and Ted. That would be most triumphant.  :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Drying

This is awesome. And unlimited crossover potential.
I would like to see Suske & Wiske (Belgian comic) in.

And about Doctor Who: The Doctor didn't invent time travel; he simply stole a time machine (though he knows how it works).
Also, due to strange laws and such (fixed points and whatnot), killing the inventor of time travel would probably be impossible in Doctor Who's current universe.
Not that continuity is the show's strongest point or anything.

Lurkerson

What I wanna know is why Sailor Pluto hasn't done anything about all of these time traveling robots.  She's supposed to be the Guardian of Time, and yet I don't think I've ever seen her actually do something about time travel.

On a different note, if assassinating terminating Doc Brown is supposed to stop the robots from going back in time to terminate John Connor and thus give the human race a fighting chance... wouldn't that make the T-1000 the hero this time?  Oh sure, maybe not from the perspective of Marty and the Doc, but he's the one fighting to preserve humanity meaning the T-800 is working for the robots.

FallenStar

Sailor Pluto is too busy getting it on with Mamoru to notice all these incursions. She's had a hard life since she found out her deity planet is no longer a planet so we oughta cut her a little slack.   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

Quote from: Lurkerson on June 12, 2013, 08:48:13 PM
What I wanna know is why Sailor Pluto hasn't done anything about all of these time traveling robots.  She's supposed to be the Guardian of Time, and yet I don't think I've ever seen her actually do something about time travel.

Blame Queen Serenity for that. She made Pluto guard the door all by herself, without any troops or tanks or supplies or even a god damn bathroom. How is she going to stop Prince Diamond's entire army all by herself when her only attack kind of sucks? The working conditions are so bad that she leaves her post in SMS and goes to live with the lesbians. xD

Quote from: FallenStar on June 12, 2013, 09:00:03 PMher deity planet is no longer a planet
Heresy! Heresy! Hello, Pope? Get me the inquisition, we've got some guys to round up. :lol:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.