New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hahaha! About time! xD

Started by FallenStar, April 15, 2013, 08:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/14/baggy-pants-law-fine-louisiana_n_3080851.html

I am so glad to see that a lot more people than just myself dislike this particular style of dress. Now, I'm not usually for rules and laws on clothing styles and choices - a simple dress code being as far as I would go (i.e. no uniforms in school and such) - but for something as stupid as this, I'd have to say that I'm glad people are taking steps to get rid of it.

I mean, seriously... are these young skinny guys exhibitionists or something, always showing off their lucky drawers (Will Smith reference) or something? xP

Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

Quote from: HuffingtonpostThis isn't the first time U.S. governments have had their hands down citizens' pants.
LOL, Big Brother isn't just watching, he's grabbing our junk! We ought to change the expression to Big Sister if it's going to be like this. xD
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

Quote from: Serika on April 15, 2013, 10:48:07 AM
LOL, Big Brother isn't just watching, he's grabbing our junk! We ought to change the expression to Big Sister if it's going to be like this. xD

Now, now... who's to say that Big Brother isn't a homosexual in disguise? Prolly not a Republican, tho, if he is.  :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

Quote from: FallenStar on April 15, 2013, 11:06:51 AMProlly not a Republican, tho, if he is.
Are you kidding? If we're talking about gay sex scandals then it's gotta be the Republicans! :lol:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

Quote from: Serika on April 15, 2013, 12:01:17 PM
Quote from: FallenStar on April 15, 2013, 11:06:51 AMProlly not a Republican, tho, if he is.
Are you kidding? If we're talking about gay sex scandals then it's gotta be the Republicans! :lol:

Oh come on... that's like five out of how many Republican leaders? xP

Too bad it couldn't be any of those Tea Partiers, eh? Or even better, Rick Scott. Dude's gotta be the biggest jackass the Repubs ever elected governor. >_<
Welp... I'm fucked...