News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

If you could elimante any animal from the face of the earth, which one?

Started by sameo15, September 18, 2012, 02:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sameo15

Subject is pretty self explanatory, but which animal would you like to exterminate from the planet? It could be animal you hate, dislike, or something that just seems poitless on this earth.

FallenStar

Cockroaches... definitely. 

Now, I'm a bit of an environmentalist and I don't wish harm on most of the planet's wonderful creatures but seriously, these little creepy-crawler that, supposedly, can survive a nuclear explosion and proliferate like rabbits are so freaking annoying and maddeningly to deal with frustrate me to no end.  >=|

Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

Funny thing about the food chain and the balance of nature is that if you completely remove one creature, you will probably destroy a lot of other species too. :p

That said, does it HAVE to be an animal? If it can be an insect i choose mosquitoes so they can no longer spread disease. If i could remove any one DNA sequence from the world, it would be the DNA for HIV. Save millions of lives and anger the shit out of the westboro baptists.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Ranpalan

QuoteThat said, does it HAVE to be an animal? If it can be an insect i choose mosquitoes so they can no longer spread disease.

Assuming animal ≡ belonging to kingdom animalia, insects would qualify.  I agree with getting rid of HIV if there was more choice.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Quote from: Serika on September 18, 2012, 05:05:38 PM
Funny thing about the food chain and the balance of nature is that if you completely remove one creature, you will probably destroy a lot of other species too. :p

That said, does it HAVE to be an animal? If it can be an insect i choose mosquitoes so they can no longer spread disease. If i could remove any one DNA sequence from the world, it would be the DNA for HIV. Save millions of lives and anger the shit out of the westboro baptists.

Then I'd say wipe out the rhesus monkeys. Now, if only instead of simply killing them all off, we could make it that they never existed to begin with... After all, HIV is their fault.

At least that's what I got from this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjFeYGAmhro
And who says you can't learn anything from Grand Theft Auto IV? ^_^

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Lisk