News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

What is your Favourite Cartoon Network show growing uo?

Started by sameo15, August 30, 2012, 01:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sameo15

I personally have two, Courage the Cowardly and Samuri Jack. To this day, I have still memorized both of those shows intro's. I also liked Invader Zim, but that's Nickalodeen. Cartoons today suck, with the exception of anime, though it was alot simpler back then. That was when OnePeice First came out to. Those were the good old days. Crap. Now I feel old, even though I'm only 17. I wish I was 10 again.

FallenStar

I was already an adult when I first got Cartoon Network.  <_<;

But if I had to say a few shows I liked on there, it would definitely be Dexter's Lab and Johnny Bravo. As for anime, I liked Sailor Moon and DBZ on Cartoon Network... the other two anime I really liked were on Adult Swim - Yu Yu Hakusho and Inuyasha.

Yeah, I'm probably one of those anime n00bs. xD

Welp... I'm fucked...

Drying

I didn't get Cartoon Network until I was about 16, so I don't really have any.
I don't have it anymore either.
It was also a bit of a watered down version. It did have the cool series like Ed, Edd and Eddy, Johnny Bravo, Cow & Chicken, Dexter's Lab etc. and at night things like Ren and Stimpy, but there were only a few cartoons. No anime as far as I can remember.

So I don't really have a favorite CN show. The cartoons on that channel were all good to some degree.
I liked some show with spy kids (I forgot the name) because of the originality, but I was too old for most of the shows.

Ultima02

Probably Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, or Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy.  Other than that, I'm an anime nut.
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.

Drying

Quote from: sameo15 on August 30, 2012, 09:40:33 PM
   Drying, I think you are talking about Code Name Kids Next Door, which was one of the few good shows in the mid 00's, along with Foster' s Home for Imaginary Friends, Code Lyoko, and Teen Titans. Totally Spys was another good one, if you like three teenage girls in latex spy outfits, that is.
I haven't seen Code Lyoko or Teen Titans, which means that they were most likely never aired here. Totally spies was though (but not on Cartoon Network), and it was okay. The outfits made up for a lot :P

Drying

Taiki

I was a huge fan of Teen Titans back then. Especially Raven. I mean just look at her!  :drool: