Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Mermaids Pee Standing Up

Started by d418, July 01, 2012, 12:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d418

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this site, and this is my very first posting in any of the threads. I've really enjoyed what I've seen and read on the site so far, and have been inspired to write this story by the "Mermaid has to pee" series of  cartoons, in the Gallery. I've no idea what the Japanese captions say in those pictures, but here is my interpretation of the "world" that the mermaid lives in, and of her little escapade. I hope you like it.

Mermaids Pee Standing Up

by N. Honey Mouse

The mid-morning sun shone down on an ocean of a deep blue colour, on which the swell rolled lazily. Amid the deep blue, a paler blue shaded to turquoise, before merging with the pale sand of a tropical island beach. The island was not very big, but the beach stretched around half its coast, delimited at one end by rocks, which led down from a low cliff out into the sea for perhaps a hundred metres. The opposite end of the beach was marked by low sand dunes, among which reclined a dozen or more very feminine shapes. Each shape bore a very remarkable resemblance to a naked woman, except that they had fish-like tails in place of legs.

They were, in fact, mermaids, basking in the sun as they took rest from the exertions of catching fish and helping the occasional sailor to find his way.

At the end of the beach near the rocks, another such shape approached the shore rapidly, her tail undulating as she propelled herself through the breaking waves. Her speed gave her enough momentum to carry her through even the shallowest water, almost all of the way to the tide-line, and as soon as she came to a stop, she lifted herself up on her hands and walked in the manner of a sea-lion to a point just beyond the limit of the breaking waves.

She reared up into a vertical position, balancing on the end of her tail. The shape of her body was almost exactly that of a naked woman, except that, from her waist down, her fish-tail had a subtly different shape to the lower half of a human woman. The front of her tail was much flatter than a woman's pubic area, and formed a single limb with a much more streamlined shape than a pair of legs. Apart from being covered in scales, her lower abdomen appeared at first glance to be quite featureless.

From a point on her lower abdomen which was roughly in the same position, relative to her breasts, as a woman's clitoris would have been, a jet of clear, pale-yellow liquid spurted, arcing down to splash on the sand two feet in front of her. The expression on her face instantly changed from one of urgent purpose to a blissful smile, and she half-closed her eyes. Then, as her stream died to a trickle, and the last few drops ran down the front of her tail, she turned back towards the water, dropped to something resembling kneeling posture, then flopped down into all-fours, undulated into the water, and set off along the beach in the direction of the rest of her clan.

A short while later, a second mermaid repeated this performance; except that, as this one peed, a second orifice opened, some ten centimetres below the one from which she was peeing, and three soft, brown lumps dropped onto the sand. Just then, a third, much smaller mermaid slid up the beach beside this one. This third member of the clan appeared much more like a five-year-old girl than a woman. As she stood up on her tail, she was already passing a bowel movement, and the area around and below her anus was smeared with the result.

"Oh, Ariel!" the older mermaid snapped. "Why didn't you wait till you got onto the beach?"

"I'm sorry, Mum, I couldn't hold it," the girl said tearfully.

"And I notice you're not peeing. I suppose you wet yourself again, didn't you?"

"I didn't think that would matter, when I'm in the sea," the girl protested.

"Only dirty mermaids do it in the sea. Clean ones, like us, wait until we're ashore."

As the mother and daughter swam off, the daughter wriggling her lower abdomen against the sand to clean it, a fourth mermaid came ashore much closer to the rocks, in a location which was hidden from most of the rest of the beach by a large, free-standing rock. This one had the figure of a fully-mature mermaid, but a youthful look to her face. She was clearly an adolescent.

After standing up on her tail, she did not immediately pass any wastes. Instead, she reached the middle finger of her right hand down to her lower abdomen, and sought out an orifice just above her anus. She inserted her finger into this orifice as far as it would go, closing her eyes in evident delight as she did so, and holding the finger there for a moment. Then she began thrusting the finger in and out rapidly. Almost immediately, she began jerking her hips back and forth convulsively, letting out little mewls of delight. Her urine sprayed against her hand, forcefully, as if she had lost control of her bladder and was helping it along. Then, as her orgasm subsided and her urine continued to flow, she put her hand flat against the hole from which it was flowing, and made a circular rubbing motion, splashing urine all down her front.

The mating season was nearly six months away, which meant the mermen would be flaccid and uninterested until then. Mermaids, on the other hand, were sexually active all year round, and Seraphinia had just reached sexual maturity. What else was a girl supposed to do but masturbate?

An ocean and a bit away, another mermaid had a different problem.

Nerissa didn't live with other mermaids; she lived with humans. And the beach where she spent most of her time was crowded with them, sunbathing and doing what they rather sweetly called swimming. There were far too many of them for Nerissa to be able to find a quiet part of the beach away from others. Which, right now, was a unfortunate, because Nerissa needed to pee.

She really needed to pee. It was as much as she could do to stop it spurting right out. Oh, how she longed to let it spurt right out! But she'd learned from bitter experience that humans took serious offence at the sight of someone who looked so much like an attractive, semi-naked woman, standing and peeing openly on the beach.

She could have gone in the sea, of course. Lots of the humans did. But Nerissa had been brought up to be a clean mermaid, not a dirty one, and to her, peeing in the see was every bit as objectionable as peeing on the beach was to the humans.

Nerissa knelt on the beach, bent double, clasping her hands against her lower abdomen, as she struggled to ignore the image that kept coming into her mind, of urine spurting from her pee-hole.

She had hoped that Steve would arrive before she got too desperate. He understood the human conventions about this sort of thing in a way that always eluded Nerissa. Maybe this was one of those times when she could get away with lying face-down on the ground and doing it, as he sometimes told her to do. But maybe not. She remembered when she'd done that on the hard ground beyond the beach. Apparently, that had been wrong.

As she clutched herself, struggling to stop the longed-for spurt from happening, it occurred to her that humans must have places where they peed. Not all of them did it in the sea, and only the very youngest seemed to pee on the beach. There must be somewhere where it was acceptable for the rest to pee.

She rolled over and lifted herself on her bent tail, in the posture that humans called "kneeling", and looked around. There was a young male human sunbathing not far from her, and he was clearly not asleep.

"Excuse me?" she called.

The man looked up, glancing around to see who had spoken.

"Over here!" she said, waving one hand in his direction. She snatched it back and clamped it against herself, as her bladder threatened to open.

The man looked at her, and seemed embarrassed. Why? At the way she was clutching herself? Well, she wasn't going to risk wetting herself just to save other people's embarrassment.

"I really need to pee," she said. "Do you know where I can do it?"

"The toilets are over that way," the man said, pointing.

Nerissa followed the direction of his gesture, and saw a wide, low building. A few people were going in and out of it, women one end and men the other. A toilet? She remembered Steve using that word, and describing it when she hadn't known what it meant. It was for doing your pee and poop.

She thanked the man, dropped onto all-fours, and began making her way towards the building, ignoring the stares from those people who had apparently never seen a mermaid. Of course, moving like this necessitated removing her hands from where they had been helping her to keep control, and that made it much harder to stop herself from peeing. She felt herself starting to cry with the frustration of having to hold it in while moving on land. Swimming was so much less effort, and wouldn't have prevented her from keeping her hands clasped against her pee-hole.

Well, here was the building, and there was a doorway through which women had been coming and going. Since she was female, it was reasonable to assume that she must follow the same convention as the humans. She went through the doorway, and found herself in an enclosed space, surrounded by more doors. What happened now? Did she go through one of these doors?

A woman emerged from behind one of the doors, and Nerissa decided she had guessed correctly. Seeing that the woman was holding the door ajar for her, she thanked her and went through.

Dismay! The toilet evidently consisted of a large, funnel-shaped vessel, into which one presumably passed one's wastes. Except that Nerissa would never be able to pee accurately into it. It was too small for that, and no mermaid had any directional control over her peeing. It just went wherever it went. She could possibly have pooped into this device, but that wasn't what she needed to do.

Kneeling in front of the toilet, Nerissa was in a quandary. She so needed to pee, but she was sure she would violate another of these humans' taboos if her pee went on the floor.

Then a thought occurred to her: maybe she could use the toilet where men went. She knew, from having observed Steve, that human males peed standing up, like mermaids. It stood to reason, then, that she might be able to use whatever receptacle they used.

She made her way out of the women's toilet, back to the street outside. There were no people nearby, just at that moment, so no one noticed her going into the men's toilet.

The moment Nerissa saw the urinals against the wall, she knew relief was at hand. It didn't look anything like as difficult to get her pee into one of those, as it would have been into the women's receptacle. She chose a urinal, moved closer to it, and stood up on her tail.

A brief spurt escaped, splashing onto the floor in front, and just to the right, of the urinal. Nerissa clutched herself. Too soon! She wasn't quite in position, yet! She shuffled closer, and turned slightly, using the near-accident as a guide to adjusting her aim.

Now!

Pee spurted, hissing urgently. Bliss! Images of flowers, and of trees swaying in the wind, and waves breaking on a beach, replaced the tortured pee-longing.

"Hey! Stop! What d'you think you're doing?"

Nerissa turned her head towards the enraged shout.

"This is the men's toilet! Women aren't allowed in here!" screamed a uniformed woman, rushing towards her.

"But I have to! I'm desperate!" Nerissa cried in dismay.

"You can't go here! Stop this instant! You have to use the women's toilets!"

Nerissa tried to stop, she really did. She squeezed her sphincter hard, and clamped her hands over her pee-hole, but it wouldn't stop. Pee sprayed out from between her fingers, and down the front of her tail.

"Stop this instant!" the woman commanded.

"I'm trying! I'm really trying, but I can't stop! I need to go too badly!"

The woman watched as the mermaid peed all over her front and down her tail. A puddle formed on the floor, and the mermaid sank down into it, her pee continuing to spray from her pee-hole.

"Waaah! I've wet myself!" Nerissa wailed. "I was here in time, and you made me wet myself!"

"And what happened after that?" Steve asked.

It was evening, now, and they were sitting on the beach.

"She made me clean it all up," Nerissa said, her voice tearful. "It was so unfair! I was there in time to do it without wetting myself, and she made me try to stop. But I couldn't, because I needed to go too badly. I tried really hard to stop, I even put my hands over my pee-hole to stop it, but it just went all down my tail and all over the floor. It was her fault that I wet the floor, not mine. She should have just let me finish."

"I agree. Do you want me to find her and complain?"

Nerissa shook her head. "No, that won't help. It won't change the fact that I wet myself."

Steve took her hand, lifted it to his lips, and kissed it.

Nerissa's vagina pouted at the contact. She saw Steve look down at her front and notice. It pouted some more, and she felt wetness in its folds.

"How long did you say it takes a merman to get an erection?" Steve asked, looking pointedly at her unfolding petals as he gently caressed her arm.

"Oh, ages. Some mermaids have problems with premature orgasm, waiting for their merman to get ready. Didn't you say it's the other way round, for humans?"

"Yes. It's still hard to believe that a mermaid climaxes as soon as she's penetrated."

"Why hard to believe? You've experienced it enough times, by now."

Steve looked all around. Nerissa followed his gaze, and saw that the beach was almost empty except for a few stragglers.

"Let's go for a swim," he said.

Wetness oozed out of Nerissa's vagina, and her pee-hole leaked a small yellow bead into her lap. She was really turned on. She got up on all-fours and made her way towards the sea, knowing, without looking, that Steve was following in a similar manner. He'd often told her that the sight of her on all-fours, when he was behind her, made him get really turned on. The thought turned Nerissa on even more, and she felt a dribble of urine escape, in anticipation of what was to come. Her vagina was already pulsating with her need.

Once in the water, she flicked he tail, and took off, circling around in the deeper water while Steve waded in, in the clumsy way that humans did. The sensation of water rushing past her aroused vagina served only to arouse her further.

When Steve was in the water up to his chest, she swam back to him, and allowed him to embrace and kiss her. She felt him reach down and push his shorts down, and was again amazed at his instant readiness. She always loved the way his erection immediately found the entrance to her vagina.

"Ready?" Steve asked.

"A mermaid's always ready for sex, Steve. Go ahead. You know you can't make me pregnant."

He surged into her. She came, spraying her pee hard against their tummies. A mermaid always peed when she came; it was the only time it was considered acceptable to pee in the sea.

jumanji42

Thoroughly impressed. I hope there are more to come.

anime lover

very nice, i like how you briefly go through the process of a mermaid peeing, pooping and masturbating.
you did a great job of writing out the pics

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

princessamanda

i like this story, i really like it, i hope you will most more of them, i want to know more of your 'mermaids and their anatomy'.
but where are these cartoons about "mermaid needs to pee" that you talk about?

i thought of a mermaid typ of race myself, its a half human/half dolphin race, i called them the Neira.
i even thought about there anatomy, including the holes for pee, poop and sex.

i do hope you post more story's about mermaids :drool: :blushing: