News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Welcome to America, folks. Pizza is a vegetable.

Started by Yog-Sothoth, November 18, 2011, 08:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yog-Sothoth

QuoteChuck Wurley: Finally, do you have any advice for our readers?

Jack Terricloth: "Yeah, sure. Try to be pleasant to each other, get out of the house in the evening, make time to read a good book now and then, depose your government when it suspends the free press, remember having fun is better for you than having money, oh and employ diplomatic means wherever possible to avoid violence." Rule number one of the cosmos is that "unlikely things do happen". Cheers, and thanks!

Serika

Michelle Obama is going to find those lobbyists and break some kneecaps over this one. :lol:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

Why does this sound like a Sarah Palin/Bachman-backed idea?  :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

Quote from: FallenStar on November 18, 2011, 08:58:04 PM
Why does this sound like a Sarah Palin/Bachman-backed idea?  :lol:

Actually, i can see college kids all over this country yelling WOOHOO and using this as an excuse to order pizza every day.

"Think i'll have pizza again. I'm on a diet after all."

:lol:

Yog-Sothoth

When I read the title at first I actually thought "This sounds like the kind of argument you'd hear from an elementary school kid."
QuoteChuck Wurley: Finally, do you have any advice for our readers?

Jack Terricloth: "Yeah, sure. Try to be pleasant to each other, get out of the house in the evening, make time to read a good book now and then, depose your government when it suspends the free press, remember having fun is better for you than having money, oh and employ diplomatic means wherever possible to avoid violence." Rule number one of the cosmos is that "unlikely things do happen". Cheers, and thanks!

FallenStar

College kids? Psssh... they eat Pizza by the mack truck full as it is. No, what this means is little kids will now eat Pizza by the house-full, because "It'll be part of a balanced diet"   :lol:

Seriously, though... Pizza contains more dairy products than tomato sauce. You got the crust and the cheese that makes up more than 90% of any given pizza. xD

Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

Let's not forget there is a big difference between going to Dominoes or Geppettos for a real pizza and eating one of those shitty frozen pizzas with cardboard crust, watery sauce, and fake cheeze that you heat up in the microwave.

You know who else is going to be pissed off over this? The army. Their recruiters are already having enough trouble making quota due to high obesity rates.

FallenStar

Even those shitty frozen pizzas have far more crust and cheese than tomato sauce. I should know; I used to eat those things by the bundle.   :lol:

As for the Army, ehhh, we need to stop sending people to die anyway, so I wouldn't much be against them not filling their quotas.  :clap:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

(I don't mean to hog the topic but i'm on a roll here)

Hey! Hey congress! If i pour a glass of orange juice over my Kentucky Fried Chicken can i count that as a serving of fruit?

Hey congress! If i chop up a carrot and put some of the bits in my bottle of vodka can i count that as drinking a V8 instead of alcohol?

Hey congress! If i roll some cigarettes with lettuce instead of paper can we count those as vegetables?

:lol:

Drying

Why was the decision to call pizza a vegetable even needed?

Also, I think in France a potato is a vegetable, so I suppose just steak + French fries is healthy there.

tenck5k

Quote from: Serika on November 19, 2011, 02:57:54 PM
Let's not forget there is a big difference between going to Dominoes or Geppettos for a real pizza and eating one of those shitty frozen pizzas with cardboard crust, watery sauce, and fake cheeze that you heat up in the microwave.

You know who else is going to be pissed off over this? The army. Their recruiters are already having enough trouble making quota due to high obesity rates.

Wait, waitwaitwait... Dominoes? Real Pizza? Seriously? I mean it tastes alright, but calling that real pizza... :(

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Ultima02

Really!?
REALLY!?
:death: :death: (resurrects) NO!!  NO!!  NO!!

Pizza itself is not a freaking vegetable!
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.

Serika

Quote from: tenck5k on December 06, 2011, 11:56:34 AMWait, waitwaitwait... Dominoes? Real Pizza? Seriously? I mean it tastes alright, but calling that real pizza... :(
Well... it's close. I won't have any complaints at least. :p

Mydnyght Edgeworth

And what about white pizza? You know, the SAUCELESS kind of pizza? Without any veggie toppings?
Congress, explain how THAT would qualify as a vegetable! Good luck with that!

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Ultima02

Quote from: Mydnyght Edgeworth on December 11, 2011, 04:00:14 PM
And what about white pizza? You know, the SAUCELESS kind of pizza? Without any veggie toppings?
Congress, explain how THAT would qualify as a vegetable! Good luck with that!
Finally!  Someone to back MY argument!!
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.