New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Found a game of sorts

Started by MKFan200, November 03, 2011, 09:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MKFan200

Hey guys I found this while searching the web.
http://www32.ocn.ne.jp/~hyperlemon/HLF1/hyper_f1get.html
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ058492

I'll leave it here for you guys to try and find out more about it.

Drying

Here is a download.
http://www.filesonic.nl/file/808135711

I tried playing it, but there are too many choices.
I'd love to see a translation, but I doubt there is one.

burstingbadly

can someone put this on another file sharer, the current one thinks im downloading it when im not.

MKFan200

Anyone get any farther in this game?
I keep trying to deal with her talking about her ipod and I cant get any farther.

Lisk

Finished it some time ago. I'll make a detailed walkthrough later today/tomorrow, but to give you a general idea, here's the deal. First, she asks you some questions about her iPod, like what kind of an iPod doesn't exist, what does "nano" mean and so on. Then she asks you to subscribe to her page, which you must decline, otherwise she gives you the link to her site and gets off the train. Then you must ask her some questions about herself. Don't rush it, but don't be afraid to ask more daring questions either. You're not a gentleman, you're a pervert that molests schoolgirls on a train. When she says that she remembered some business, say that you still have some questions. When she says that for the second time, ask what kind of business is that and she'll admit that she needs to use the toilet. Push the matter further, and she'll say that she needs to pee. Then say that you are extremely interested in seeing a schoolgirl pee, because you are, and you're pretty much set.

There are some other games on the author's site, and some of them are free, but they were made for macs from pre-x86 era. They say that these macs can be emulated, but I don't know how exactly you do that yet. Why so apple, Japan?

Ambrose

Just save after each question, but on different slots, because one question is actually a trap, it makes you advance, but two choices later youre basicly stuck with 3 wrong answers ^^ agth also works great with this. Btw fantastic find, thank you very much :)

EnragedFilia

Quote from: Lisk on November 09, 2011, 01:20:31 PM
There are some other games on the author's site, and some of them are free, but they were made for macs from pre-x86 era. They say that these macs can be emulated, but I don't know how exactly you do that yet. Why so apple, Japan?
Are you sure they're for macs? If it's the PC-98 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEC_PC-9801) I think I already have an emulator for that, because it's the same system the early Touhou games were for.

Lisk

See for yourself, it says MacOS 7-9, the PPC ones: http://www32.ocn.ne.jp/~hyperlemon/. Looks like he's really found of Apple production.

Anyway, here's an in-character walkthrough for those who still have some problems.

"Hi, my name is Maeda Tsugumi" - said the girl who was sitting on the opposite chair of a train car, - "I'm the first grader of Hibarigaoka high school. Nice to meet you!"
"I like playing with stuffed toys and listening to the music" - she showed me some small electronic device - "That's what my iPod is for! It's awesome, and it's really easy to use. The screen is kind of small and I can't play any games on it though..."
"But I guess it's fine. By the way, guess what, they've made another model of iPod, you can use it to refresh your blog and stuff! Actually, I'm going to Akihabara to check this thing out."
"Well, it's a long way, but the train isn't crowded at this time of the day, so it's okay, even though it's the only way to get there."

She was right, we were alone in this train car. It's never crowded at this time. She was cutting classes, and I... well, who cares? She asked me some random question, I don't even remember what exactly. Some random question about her beloved IPod or just some girly question. Anyway, I've answered it right, and she looked quite impressed. Then she asked me to visit her web page dedicated to stuffed animals.

おいおい!そんなの、いらないよ (Hey, wait, I'm not interested in that)
"Huh? But why? I have so many pictures, and I update my blog regularry too!"
わかったわかった。でも今回は別ことをお願いしたいんだ (Alright, alright, but there's something else I want to talk about now.) - You can't even imagine how much details I want to learn about you, Tsugumi-chan!
"Eh? Really? Okay, I guess... So, what is it?"
つぐみちゃんに質問するから答えてくれる? (Tsugumi-chan, can I ask you a personal question?) - I've decided to take a longer route.
"So it's the quiz time? Alright! Ask me whatever you want!"
つぐみちゃんはいつも iPodでどんな音楽きいてるの? (Tsugumi-chan, what kind of music do you have on your iPod?)
"Music, is it? Well, I listen to all kind of music, but my favorite is 嵐のメンバー. What do you think about it?"
けっこうミーハーなんだね。もっといい音楽きいたほうがいいよ。 (I'm quite a fan of them too. I think they're underrated.)
"Oh? Really? I think they're the greatest band ever! I can lend you my CDs if you wish!"
わかった、わかった。じゃあ次の質問にしようか。 (Alright. Can I ask you another question?)
"Another question? Well, I wanted to talk about them some more, but... okay, I guess."
Here comes the tricky part. I must molest this innocent schoolgirl, but I can't be too blunt.
つぐみちゃんは、お風呂に入ったとき、体をどこから洗うの? (Tsugumi-chan, when you take a shower, which part of your body you wash first?) - Okay, here goes nothing.
"Huh? What a strange question. Well, um... My head... then my back... and then my legs."
おまんこもちゃんと洗ってる? (What about the place between your legs?)
"Eh? I don't quite get it... Of course, I was the inner parts of my thighs too... is that what you asked?"
うそでしょう?わざと知らない ふりをしてるんじゃないの? (Are you sure you don't know what I'm asking you about?)
"I really don't understand... Tell me, tell me!"
まあ、そういうのは自分で勉強したほうがいいよ (It's actually something you'd better learn by yourself.)
"Is that so? Okay, I'll ask the teacher then."
ところで、つぐみちゃんって陰毛はもう生えてるのかな? (Anyway, Tsugumi-chan, is your pubic hair already growing?)
"Eh?! My pubic hair? No way, don't ask me such embarassing things!"
ごめんごめん、じゃあ別の質問にしよう (Sorry, sorry. Can I ask you another question then?)
"Um... okay... But don't ask some weird things, okay?" - Haha.
じゃあ、つぐみちゃんは男の人のちんちんを見たことある? (So, Tsugumi-chan, did you even see a man's Thing?)
"Wha- Hey, I told you, don't ask me weird questions!"
いや、これはつぐみちゃんが大人の女性としてちゃんとした知識を持っているかの確認なんだ (But I didn't. I just wanted to confirm if you're a young lady or a little girl, that's all.)
"Really? Well, um... it's a secret between you and me, okay?"
わかった。わかった。秘密にする。・・で?ちんちん見たことあるの?どうなの? (Of course. You have my word. So... how was it?)
"Um... I've seen my father's..."
そう?見たときどんな気分だった? (Oh? What did you feel back then?)
"What did I... Well, it's weird.. I mean... doesn't it gets in the way, and... it gets bigger and smaller for some reason, and... um... I don't know..."
つぐみちゃんって、すごい卑猥なこと考えてるんだね (You're really interested in indecent things, aren't you, Tsugumi-chan?)
"W-wha-?! No, I'm not! I mean... Um... Um... Um... Please, don't tell anybody..."
じゃあないしょにしてあげるからパンツ見せてくれる? (If you want me to keep this a secret, would you mind showing me your panties?)
"What?! No way?! I'll never do that, you pervert!"
じゃあ、つぐみちゃんがさっき「ちんちんは伸び縮みするんですか」ってきいたことを言いふらすよ (Oh? Shall I tell everyone how you looked at That Thing when it was getting "bigger and smaller", Tsugumi-chan?)
"Eh? Wha- it's not fair! Damn you for using people's weaknesses like that, you bully... Do you really want to look at them that much?"
楽しい!ものすごく楽しい!見てるだけで10発は抜ける。 (Yes! Hell yes! You can't even imagine how happy it would make me!)
"Eh? I don't understand you at all, but... well... look... There's no other way, right?... No, just as I thought, it's too embarassing! Is that okay? Did you see enough?"
もっともっと足を開いて。片足を座席に乗せてごらん (Spread your feet wider. Get one of them on the seat.)
"Eh? It's too embarassing... but... there's no one else in this car, right?..."
まあ別にこっちが困るわけでもないので...(Indeed, so it win't be a problem.)

First CG GET!

Drying

Wow, thanks for the walkthrough thingy... That's entirely not what I expected.

I really should learn some Japanese xD

canopi

Thanks for the game and walk through! Fortunately, I know just enough to get by without matching character by character.

MKFan200

Lisk do you know how many CGs there are in this yet?

Lisk

Three or four. I'll translate the rest of the choices a couple of days later, but from this part on you're pretty much fail-safe: choose the wrong answer and Tsugumi will leave the train, choose the right one and the plot will proceed, so save at every branch and you'll get the rest of CGs in no time.

burstingbadly

managed to download this eventually but i never get anywere :(. could do with ingame translation as at the moment the options are not desplaying properly [not even in japanese just as icons etc].

tenck5k

Quote from: Lisk on November 25, 2011, 06:23:07 AM
Three or four. I'll translate the rest of the choices a couple of days later, but from this part on you're pretty much fail-safe: choose the wrong answer and Tsugumi will leave the train, choose the right one and the plot will proceed, so save at every branch and you'll get the rest of CGs in no time.

I've managed to go back stages with wrong choices...eventually I got fed up and stopped, somewhere around the 2nd CG.

Thanks as usual for your work in this matter, and take your time! :D

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

sprinklecake

Is there another download link? The one on filesonic doesn't work anymore.