New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Erm...Hi!

Started by ExuberantDinosaur, October 15, 2011, 07:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExuberantDinosaur

Hey there. So, yeah, I kinda can't believe I had the nerve to join here, but I did and here I am. I've been lurking for a while without an account and I love the fiction section plus you guys seem pretty cool, so...Anyways, I've been into this for as long as I can remember, really. When I was younger, I felt very self-conscious about it since I'm a girl, and this fetish is obviously vastly male-oriented. BUT by just joining this forum, I guess I'm showing myself that I'm a lot less ashamed than I used to be. I may even start posting some fiction myself!

Anyways, a bit about me. I'm a college student majoring in psychology, I'm into anime but not extremely so, I like knitting and other crafty things, I have 7 pets, I'm frickin' tiny and a total girly-girl; most of my fundage goes towards new clothes and my dolls (abjds). I'm mostly gay but I'm occasionally attracted to more androgynous/girly guys. I think that's about it. I'm friendly so, feel free to strike up a conversation or ask me a question or whatever.

So...Yeah. *Insert appropriate end-sentence here*

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you. ^_^

Sorry for taking so long to reply, been a pretty "special" weekend.  Glad to see another new face around here.  Don't feel too wired about having this fetish, cause you are not the only girl who's into this.   BTW, how the heck can you stand having 7 pets?!  O_o  I could barely keep up with my cat!

ExuberantDinosaur

Thanks for the reply! :) Hah, I've always had a ton of pets. I come from an entire family of animal-lovers. Mostly cats, but I also have a snake and parrot. I can't imagine living without a lot of pets, actually.

Ultima02

Welcome to the forums.  I'm Ultima01, just another user.  Pleased to meet you.

Good god!  7 pets?  I have a hard enough time with parents.
Only child (points to self) right here.  No pets for me in lifetime so far.
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.

jumanji42

Welcome  :clap: We joined up pretty much the same way so let me be the first to congratulate you on taking the first step towards accepting your own fetish. PM me any time, I always have stories to share.