Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franklin

Quote from: googlespit on July 17, 2012, 01:26:00 PM
After finishing the current project do you have any intentions of doing 118's other games I loved F for fantasy and nightmare drop but his other two seam too puzzley for me to enjoy without understanding them

I'd love to see "ONE-WEEK-SISTER" and "Angelic Atlas" by 118 translated, as my Japanese is extremely limited.

-

That said - thanks for the translations, Lisk. HareAme is a great game, keep up the good work.

Lisk

>天使の世界地図
I don't know, he was just picking up the pace back then and the girls weren't as detailed as they were later. Their storyline peaked at the Nightmare Drop, then he realized that it's a downward spiral and switched to other games. Fun fact: the script of the cute slice of life game called Nightmare Drop is almost as big as Fから始まるファンタジー and much bigger than 天使の世界地図 and ポケットワルキューレ combined.
> 姉・ONE・WEEK
And this one is even bigger than Nightmare Drop. Which is a good thing, he knows what he's good at and does it. And he also gets bonus points for liking PM☆MM.

Lisk

Gentlemen, another milestone is reached. It includes quite a lot of new content. Missions 5 to 8 are now available (one mission turns into another due to plot reason, but whatever), second school building with desperation dash and bed wetting events, a dungeon and plot development. I also corrected some minor things in item database and fixed untranslated part of administration building in mission 3 (why nobody told me that I missed these guard droids?). 8 missions down, 10 more to go. Let's look forward to a better tomorrow!

Minor update:
- edited typo in item database;
- fixed untranslated event in mission 8;
- fixed untranslated line in mission 5 briefing.

Vermora

There's a TYPO!

Tart's lvl 11 spell is called Cpark Crowd. It should be Spark Crowd.
No other typos that I spotted. Thanks for the update!

Lisk

Thanks, fixed that along with another instance of the same typo. Wtf, it was supposed to be "cloud" anyway, I must have been either drunk, tired or both.

FallenStar

Quote from: Lisk on July 26, 2012, 08:02:26 PM
Thanks, fixed that along with another instance of the same typo. Wtf, it was supposed to be "cloud" anyway, I must have been either drunk, tired or both.

Too much Vodka, there, Lisk?  :lol:  Might want to drink some of that Moscow Mud... what we dumb Americans call Coffee, eh?   :gunsmilie:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Lisk

Some lines require... a DIFFERENT STATE OF MIND  :lol:.

FallenStar

So tell me, Lisk... Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Lisk

Phew, that was one big mission. Two new locations with desperation and bedwetting events, a big chunk of the overworld, a dungeon and some branches I wasn't even aware of. We've reached a major landmark here. Nine missions down, nine more to go. The next one is even bigger map-wise, it covers one more building and the rest of the overworld. The plot also begins to thicken, as you might notice once you play through this mission.

As of now, 160 out of 324 maps are translated. Enjoy helping a swordsmith in recreating the legendary sword, participating in swordsmanship tournament, meeting new characters and having many new types of accidents. As always, any feedback is very welcome. Please report any types/spelling errors you encounter here or through PM system while I relax and have some hurt-and-heal fun.

googlespit

for some reason when I decided to download the latest patch it replaced my file ,with around 6 hours of gameplay with a six minute gamplay file

Lisk

It's not a patch. It's the whole game in beta translation. You download it, extract it, then copy and paste the saves you want to use to test it in the game folder, not the other way around. It's unfortunate, but it can's be helped (C). This is how beta works. And it soesn't have no save files.

Franklin

Vermora

Played through the new quest, it's good. Only spotted one typo: one of the maid's attacks in the tourament is not translated.
Also, I only count 8 quests translated at ths point. I have 9 available, but the last one on the list isn't translated.

Franklin

Quote from: Vermora on August 12, 2012, 03:38:46 PM
Also, I only count 8 quests translated at ths point. I have 9 available, but the last one on the list isn't translated.

The 7th quest is just the second half of the 6th quest. It's not actually listed at the counter, but they are essentially two different quests.

Lisk

Fixed, also fixed a minor inconsistency with mission name and two system messages. Thanks for reporting that.