New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Reintroduction

Started by jumanji42, August 01, 2011, 09:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jumanji42

I've been on here for ages but I haven't received a single reply for any of my threads so I figured I'd introduce myself which I forgot to do when i joined the site.

Ignore my username, I have a million names but I respond to Zero and a lot of people call me The Bear. I'm into straight forward female desperation and chicks peeing in bathing suits is just down right awesome.

I listen to heavy metal and dubstep 24/7.

I drive a black '99 Ford F250 Diesel with chrome twin stacks.

When I'm not cruising the highway on veggie oil I'm cruising around my town on my long board.

Get to know me :D

JackO

Hey there, Zero thanks for posting an intro.

Just to address your first line, unless you've deleted your threads with "no replies" every single one of your threads has had two or more replies, I just looked... If your topics don't get any replies, don't take it as a personal insult, they either aren't something people want to talk about (It happens) or the site's just not busy enough when they get posted.

Other than that have fun continuing to browse the forums.

Scoozums

*ahem.* I should probably make more appearances in the intro threads since I'm one of the more active heads around here *Take the pun as you see fit.*

In any case welcome to the forums... er welcome BACK to the forums and nice to see other people out there :D

Ps. Star if you're reading this I tend to be more posty posty if I have some other privilages <_<  >_> dadaada :P

ok that's enough of my blather :S