New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Quick untitled one-off

Started by Facestab Fred, July 20, 2011, 02:43:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facestab Fred

Was tragically buried beneath my other, larger fic. Expect longer works from me in the future, though. Anyway, an unnamed girl wets herself in her dorm shower.

=====

She couldn't help but admire how she looked in the bathroom mirror: white tank top, red sandals, and a pair of trim white panties too short to be boyshorts but too long to be briefs. Turning around, she bent over and looked behind, her butt involuntarily quivering as the held back the pressure in her lower abdomen. Jeez, 40 ounces of water really flows through ya.... She turned once more to face the mirror, tugging on her underpants so every inch of cotton now clung to her skin, and smiled. This was going to feel great. One hand on her bladder, she made her way to the shower and drew the curtain behind her— 3AM as it was, she didn't dare risk someone catching her peeing in her panties on purpose. By now she couldn't help but crouch just a little, as her bladder was making some serious threats against her ladyparts. Half-desperate, half-aroused, she planted both hands between her legs and did a quick squat before standing up again. Just a little squirt first...

The first jet of warm pee shot out from her urethra, soaking into her cotton underpants and leaving a light yellow stain. She closed her eyes, one hand on her bladder and the other on her butt. Shifting her weight onto one leg and pressing the other thigh against it, she savored the feeling of the small stain against her skin for as long as she could. Warm and wet, she pushed down on her bladder at the same time clenching to boost her desperation. But with the seal now broken, she knew the real waterworks were about to begin. Legs slightly apart, she looked down and let two bottles of water loose from her bladder.

I...I can't believe I'm...holding...so much...peeeeeeee!

The stream immediately surged into her panties, exploding the little stain up and across the white fabric before cascading down her thighs or through her pants and splattering on the floor below. Relief swept through her body so quickly she almost felt like falling into her own puddle; she could feel her bladder deflating, her precious urine pouring into her undies and splashing down her legs. Almost whining with pleasure, she fanned her warm, soaking crotch with her right hand as the waterfall refused to stop, now spreading the wetness to her butt and streaming down the back of her thighs. With her other hand, she tugged the back of her panties up, pressing a pee-drenched wedgie against herself before dropping into a squat, pressing her remaining pee into a surge that streamed clear through her traumatized underpants and hit the shower drain, a fact that made her giggle a bit as her pee slowed to a trickle dripping through her underwear, and stopped.

She stood up. The stall smelled like her pee, which had made a puddle at least a yard in diameter now flowing into the shower drain. Her panties, though too thin to absorb much, still dripped with golden fluid, and her legs and feet were warmed by the liquid still clinging to her legs, shaking with relief instead of desperation. Again she closed her eyes and pressed her legs together, now from her feet to under her waist she was covered in her own urine, and her tight panties made sure the feeling was all over her crotch. She stood there for a while, enjoying the accomplishment of holding for so long and the imaginary humiliation of wetting her pants like a little girl again. I was holding for so long...I didn't mean to...I just really had to go...I'm still a big girl, honest... As she ran the shower to rid the bathroom of her evidence, however, she realized something slightly more important:

She hadn't brought a dry pair of panties to wear back to her dorm.
It's just as exciting as a knife fight in a phone booth!