Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

This is Sandra from Animepee.me

Started by Kupcake, July 14, 2011, 10:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kupcake

Hello.
Omorashi is nothing new to me. I've been into this for years now, I would say since middle school. I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one who's into this kind of thing, because I used to feel like a big weirdo for wetting on purpose.

I joined Animepee.me (a partner site, I bet) not too long ago, and I've posted many of my experiences on there. Maybe I'll share them here with you guys as well.

I really like female and male omorashi, it always depends on the picture/video/situation, though. I don't draw or make omo art but I do have a lot of good stories in mind. I just have to get them on paper...

Yukari53

Hi Kupcake... Sandra.

It's me, Ishigreensa from animepee.  I am Yukari, my favorite character here.  I just found this site a couple of weeks or so ago when someone mentioned it on animepee.  I hope you have fun on both sites.

Over and out.

"Who ever I am!"

Hamdiggity

I welcome thee, traveler from the fabled lands of Animepee. Your journey must have been tiresome and treacherous. Please make yourself at home and rest your weary head in one of our luxurious boards.

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

From Animepee.me, huh?  I haven't heard that name in a long time.  Glad to see you've made your way over to AGD. It's always nice to have another writer on the forums although I'll probably only read your fd centered works since I have no interest in male desp.  That said, we may be a little weird, but on behalf of AGD I would like to give a nice warm welcome. 

Have fun and see you around the forums.

Lustful_Loki

Hey Sandra. i am from there to. I'm glad you found your way here. XD

Yah i know i am new too
*dur

Teumessian

Whats up! It's good to see new people joining.

Post, chat, and be merry!

Ultima02

Hello there.  Ultima02 here.  I'm also relatively new here.
Good to know that people still sign up to this site.
It means that we won't run out of interesting people should anyone sign out for good.
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.

jumanji42

I'm a little bit late and I'm not an admin or anything but people call me the great bear (my username is srsly outdated) and so I too would like to welcome you.

Scoozums

I'm glad to see someone took an interest in a personal RP I posted a while back!

I was beginning to think I'd have to turn it into a fanfic :S

And we've met already :D

it's  nice to see more females with this kind of interest.