News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

for those of you into poop desperation...

Started by goodneighbour, June 05, 2011, 12:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minder1986

According to the Potty Emergency section on Television Tropes there is a program called That's Just Me! which has plenty of desperation scenes. I am having trouble finding it though. Here is the link http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PottyEmergency
Any help would be great

Emperor

Quote from: minder1986 on July 29, 2013, 09:20:34 AM
According to the Potty Emergency section on Television Tropes there is a program called That's Just Me! which has plenty of desperation scenes. I am having trouble finding it though. Here is the link http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PottyEmergency
Any help would be great

Sadly, I haven't found any information that proves the show even exists. It's on TV Tropes, so I should hope that it's not an elaborate prank. I might ask some of the dedicated people over at Nyou Fiction to look into it. If anyone will spend a whole day finding it, it's them.

deaduser

Yeah, I've tried Google-ing 'That's Just Me!' and the episode names and couldn't even find any evidence that said show exists. Maybe the person dreamed it?

wunderwutzl

There exists a German TV-show called "Schloss Einstein", Episode 755 has something you might like, it`s on Youtube.

Drying

Quote from: deaduser on July 29, 2013, 04:07:25 PM
Yeah, I've tried Google-ing 'That's Just Me!' and the episode names and couldn't even find any evidence that said show exists. Maybe the person dreamed it?
The show has a Wikia, and the listed actors don't seem to be actors, so I have no idea what it might be.

minder1986

Quote from: wunderwutzl on July 30, 2013, 12:58:03 PM
There exists a German TV-show called "Schloss Einstein", Episode 755 has something you might like, it`s on Youtube.

Really like that one actually. Definitely my favourite type of scene with someone having to make a mad dash to the toilet

gusbreal

How come they never show them on the toilet.

wunderwutzl

Not sure, guess it is considered "inappropiate" for Ladies. I remember 2 other Tv-Shows where Girls drank their own Laxatives by Accident;they were shown in both cases running to the toilet but nothing more.

deaduser

Quote from: gusbreal on August 04, 2013, 08:41:56 PM
How come they never show them on the toilet.

Because that's the line people either won't or can't cross for various reasons. Or maybe they just think those scenes work better when done subtly? Who knows?

gusbreal

Miwa Hisoki is the name of the actress from the tv version of weather woman.

deaduser

Quote from: gusbreal on August 05, 2013, 06:29:40 PM
Miwa Hisoki is the name of the actress from the tv version of weather woman.

Ironically, the TV version of Weather Woman actually does show Michiko sitting on the toilet.

Feed21

Quote from: deaduser on August 05, 2013, 07:57:03 PM
Ironically, the TV version of Weather Woman actually does show Michiko sitting on the toilet.

Does it actually still possible to find the episode? not even I know the correct title of Weather Woman TV version.

deaduser, how the detailed scene of it as you remember?

minder1986

Quote from: wunderwutzl on August 05, 2013, 02:10:13 PM
Not sure, guess it is considered "inappropiate" for Ladies. I remember 2 other Tv-Shows where Girls drank their own Laxatives by Accident;they were shown in both cases running to the toilet but nothing more.

Can you remember which TV shows these where? Am a big fan of these type of scenes

deaduser

Quote from: Feed21 on August 06, 2013, 08:49:20 AM
Quote from: deaduser on August 05, 2013, 07:57:03 PM

Does it actually still possible to find the episode? not even I know the correct title of Weather Woman TV version.

deaduser, how the detailed scene of it as you remember?

Nope. Nobody has uploaded the episode online again.

Anyways, the title of the TV Drama is simply 'お天気お姉さん'. However, finding it online is a bit tougher since a new TV Drama came out recently with the same title that has absolutely nothing to do with the original Weather Woman series.

As for the scene itself, I think I said this before, it's not graphic or explicit and is sort of just played up for laughs. It's like the Weather Woman Returns scene minus the outlandish outfit. Although, it's still a pretty good scene since the girl that plays Michiko is, in my opinion, really hot.

wunderwutzl

The 2 Scenes i was talking about are from German Tv-Soaps and they are not on Youtube, so i donĀ“t think... You could try one thing: Google "Anna und die Liebe Folge 17" then try the Daylimotion-Link that could work I will try finding the second Scene.