Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Wow - Automatic Mario-related

Started by FallenStar, June 02, 2011, 10:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDhYmpX9DLM&feature=feedrec_grec_index

Automatic Mario vids are well known around the youtube and other video sharing circuits, but THIS guy took it a step further. He OR She has crafted an Automatic Mario in which the sound effects of Mario's actions is in tune with several anime and video game theme songs.

HOLY HOT DOG HELL... this is fucking AWESOME... This must be what it was like for fans of Final Fantasy when they went from FFVI to FFVII.... such an impossibly great upgrade. =P

Welp... I'm fucked...

Hamdiggity

This video and a cup of tea used to start my day.

Ultima02

Quote from: FallenStar on June 02, 2011, 10:59:54 AM
HOLY HOT DOG HELL... this is fucking AWESOME... This must be what it was like for fans of Final Fantasy when they went from FFVI to FFVII.... such an impossibly great upgrade. =P

Hey! 
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.

FallenStar

Welp... I'm fucked...

D_guy10

If the dude that made that ever gets his hands on a copy of LBP2... well some things are far too great to imagine...

Ultima02

Quote from: FallenStar on September 18, 2011, 03:24:17 PM
Quote from: Ultima02 on September 18, 2011, 02:27:45 PM
Hey!

Hey yourself. What's the haps?

Here's my problem: Final Bosses

Kefka is motivated by destruction, even betraying his portrayed leader, Emperor Gestahl.

Sephy is motivated by his mother Jenova and his Oedipus complex, making him A FREAKING LACKY instead of a villain!!  THE REAL VILLAIN SHOULD BE THE FINAL BOSS, NOT THE LACKY!!
Autism is a difference

Ultima02

Quote from: Ultima02 on December 06, 2011, 04:05:01 PM
Here's my problem: Final Bosses

Kefka is motivated by destruction, even betraying his portrayed leader, Emperor Gestahl.

Sephy is motivated by his mother Jenova and his Oedipus complex, making him A FREAKING LACKY instead of a villain!!  THE REAL VILLAIN SHOULD BE THE FINAL BOSS, NOT THE LACKY!!
Which somehow brings me to Touhou: SA and its final boss, but I digress.
Autism is a difference