News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Marching while Desperate (need a bit of input before starting)

Started by Teumessian, June 02, 2011, 12:30:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teumessian

It's been a long time, and I admit I've neglected coming here due to school obligations. But I think it's about time I wrote another story. It's going to be a peek into what I've experienced in a large high school band and color guard ensemble. However, I have an important question before I start. But first, here's the summary:

Chelsea is a color guard girl in her High School's band and color guard ensemble. They're going to a competition that will hopefully win them the state championships. Unfortunately, even while they're doing some last minute drills before the performance, she realizes that she needs to use the restroom. When the performance is about to start, she is absolutely desperate. The worst part is, the pants she's wearing are light blue, tight, cottony, and will NOT conceal anything.

Can Chelsea hold it, or will she have an accident before the performance is over?

Does Chelsea have to go #1, or #2? Seriously, I can't decide (I'm not gonna do both, it's too unrealistic).

packrat

I would have to say #1.  I tend to like pee desp better.  While #2 would be equally humiliating, I think fighting the urge to pee would make it seem more obvious, since you could throw in a few crossed legs and a few smashed thighs just to mess up here performance.  That's my opinion.

Facestab Fred

#1. Works best with her clothing and situation (imagine her trying to hold it in with both hands busy, legs in motion, trying to not break formation), plus the last fic you did was #2 already.
It's just as exciting as a knife fight in a phone booth!

Neil

As much as I love #2, I have to agree that #1 works best in this situation. The various ways of trying to hold her pee would not only mess up her formation, but it would also attract the audience's attention. It would be better if the competition is aired live on tv.
The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

Avidreader

You say doing both is unrealistic but I know a chick who did both in her pants on a road trip. And personally I'd say #2 cuz it's my fave unless your planning diareah in which case #1