News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Which family members are you closest to?

Started by Mighty Oracle, December 05, 2010, 08:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mighty Oracle

This question is meant to encompass those beyond your immediate family, btw.

Myself, probably Slash. Then my dad and aunt are probably about equal.

JackO

Having no brothers or sisters... I'm probably closer to my mum than I am to my dad... but my dad and I get on well. My cousins are mostly up their own asses ... but not all of them, but even the ones that aren't, I don't get to see often enough to be close to them. Other than that... my grandparents are dead, and uncles and aunts are all a bit posh or disagreeable. I'm not a massive fan of my family really... other than close ones.

FallenStar

I'm not particularly close to anyone at all. No one in my family has ever shown thought processes similar to my own or shares my particular values either.  Damn older generation parents of mine.

Hell, my adoptive sisters (who are all that's left since my one adoptive brother died earlier this year) are old enough to be my mom, even though my real "adoptive" mom is like 70+ years old.   :death:

Too big of a generation gap there.
Welp... I'm fucked...

Mizukine

Most of my immediate family is dead. Have been since I was about 17. Mom, dad, grandparents, cousins... Don't care to recount how most of them vanished, but Khao (Mai luv) took care of me for the few months I was alone until I was 18. I think that's all I have for family.
You are being shagged by a rare parrot.