New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Archane Variant

Started by Archane Variant, November 05, 2010, 03:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archane Variant

Hi guys, introduction time I guess. Obviously I don't want to say alot about myself, but I'm sure by now you guys are used to that, anything that I do say is likely a fabrication.

Seeing as I'm here, you no doubt can already tell that I like desperation, particularly anime. However I don't like any bondage/abuse in my fantasies. I don't draw, but I can write fiction - really quite well if I do say so myself - though I have never posted a story of this nature.

I'm not going to tell you my gender, sexuality, geographic location, age (except that I'm over 18), race, occupation, what I look like, who I know, my socio-economic status, or anything else about RL, so please don't ask. Please don't try to contact me outside of this site or I will hunt you down, plant extremist literature on you  :gunsmilie: and have you arrested by the US government for terrorism. (OK so maybe I won't do THAT, but you get the idea.)

That said, I will discuss anime girl desperation as appropriate on this site.

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Interesting intro there.  Not sure what to make of you.  Your intro is long and well written, but it essentially boils down to the standard "Hi, I'm new" response.  Even so, it is very well written and appears to be a lot more informative than it really is.  Very impressive.  If your fan fiction is anything like your post then I am looking forward to reading it.

That said, have a look around the forums.  Get to know the other members.  If you need help, just ask one of the mods.  I look forward to seeing you around the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Archane Variant

I will speak freely about the darkest depths of my soul, I just want to keep my very surface a secret. Somewhat of an inversion of my regular state of existence.

I can re-phrase what I said earlier about bondage. Bondage is alright, so long as:
a) There's no-one else in the picture
b) The restraints are (hard to describe.., tasteful?) not excessive anyway.
c) There is no sexual component (ie, insertions, nipple clips)
d) This could go into c) but I think it deserves it's own point. No dicks. Seriously, major turn-off.

Oh, and I'm not here for the gallery, I already have so many pictures on my -redacted- that it's difficult to sort. My current project is creating a best-of collection, but it takes a few days just to look through the thumbnails.

I'm actually here for the forum, strange as that may seem, it's nice to know there's others who share my... what would you call it? Perversion? Differentness? Interest? ... Hobby? Obsession?

You know what I mean, but each of those words has connotations. Are we evil? No. Though that's what some would have us believe. Our obsession harms no-one, and we enjoy it. Sure it wastes time, but that can be said of all obsessions. When it comes right down to it, the only victim here is us. What makes this different from say, obsessively collecting ball point pens, is the social stigma attached to it.

Is it any wonder that people can't understand us, when we can't even understand ourselves? Is it any wonder that people think we are insane, when we begin to question our own sanity? Is it any wonder that people hate us, when, in our weaker moments, we start to hate ourselves?

edit: And yes, I am aware that I just gave away my sexuality (though who really didn't know that at this point?) I have also given away details of my security system, which I will now redact, but no doubt the admins can see the original post.

Serika

Quote from: Archane Variant on November 06, 2010, 06:56:09 AMwhich I will now redact, but no doubt the admins can see the original post.
Don't worry, we can't. Also, since some of us can hardly even be bothered to leave the house to get groceries i don't think you will be contacted outside the forum. :lol:

That said, welcome. We could always use more comments for posted fanfics and there is plenty of stuff to talk about in the discussion boards. :)
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

Or the admins could simply not care if you're gay, lesbian, hetero, male, female, futa, or otherwise. =P

Seriously, it doesn't matter to me what sexuality you are just as long as you enjoy your time here.

As for your security system, I have enough problems just getting to the local grocery stores and pharmacies. How the HECK would I manage to get to your location just to screw around with your stuff?  :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Archane Variant

It's not you guys that I'm worried about. The problem is if I keep visiting this site, there is sure to be traces of my IP address around here, and small amounts of data cached on my computer despite my precautions, if they do find it, then they may be able to link me to this account by comparing the information I have revealed with my RL. I'm not even sure if some of this stuff is legal in my country (of course they can narrow it down with that information).

The problem I have with security is that if someone were trying investigate me, and they knew my security measures they could compel me to reveal my secret data, or by knowing my security measures they could infer what I was hiding by comparing the security measures to the ones I described in this account.

Yes, I know I am extremely paranoid (worried about 'they'), and I have, much to my regret, purged my data on -a number- of false alarms. I figure it's better to be cripplingly paranoid about these things than to take unnecessary risks (which BTW I am taking by even using this site).

In this post I revealed that I have experience with computers, great.

PS I sympathize with your condition FallenStar, though I don't want to disclose why.