New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hello all!

Started by diaperkitten4ever, October 23, 2010, 03:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diaperkitten4ever

Um, i dont really know what to say...but here goes. Im a 21 year old woman living in the united states. Im into AB/DL, so i suppose my interest in this site just follows suit....Um, thats about all i can think of right now. Anyways, happy to be a member! thanks for reading!!

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Like zeroin said, your intro post is a bit short.  If you could flesh it out a bit we'd really appreciate it.  (He says that knowing his reply will be even shorter.)  That said, I look forward to seeing you around the forums.  Have fun, talk to people, and enjoy your time here.  =D

Clem Trilling

Quote from: diaperkitten4ever on October 23, 2010, 03:24:12 AM
Im into AB/DL, so i suppose my interest in this site just follows suit

Hey, you're female, you're peeing: we're listening.  But I always thought AB/DL was directly antithetical to omorashi.  Diapers take the anxiety of wetting away... so, what *is* fueling your sexual fire?

oramisho

^not always. I have a friend who is a huge AB/DL and wetting a diaper can sometimes be even more embarresing or humilating to do.

Welcome to the place.  Why don't you tell us what you like to do? are you an RPer or such?

Captian Bendover

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.

oramisho

JackO

Quote from: oramisho on December 16, 2010, 09:58:55 PM
Who the heck are you?

Now, now oramisho... I guess the guy hasn't quite got round to posting an intro which he's now going to do .... if he's smart... and then we'll welcome him.