New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

i thought i was the only one......

Started by karlito, September 10, 2010, 05:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karlito

woah...so this really is something! :) how long has this site existed? ive only just stumbled across it and here was me thinking that i was the only freak who liked anime girls desperate to piss (and hopefully not make it of course) ;)
anyone have any clue as to why anime is better than real women? espesially with this fetish?
great to have found the place :)
hope it all works out,
K x

JackO

Hello Karlito, to answer your question, this site here has been around since June 2007, although I believe I am right in saying there were other previous incarnations and things which it started out as. You are certainly not the only who likes to see anime girls desperate to pee and not make it, I for one, as well as many other members here, also enjoy this.

I also enjoy real women being desperate and not making it, but that's just me.

Welcome to the forums anyhow, I'm JackO, at your service  :clap:

oramisho

Welcome aboard.

as for your question, for some the anime stuff might be better for any number of reasons. they can have varying types of dress, exxaggerations such as gigantic bladders or near intstant desperation, show the act of wetting more then the aftermath, or have desperation scenarios that might be rare or uncommon in real life or even in real life videos. I myself personally like real women too though.

karlito

wow thanks guys :) (or girls - not being sexist or anything but i assumed that you were all guys)
I agree, and although i like real women too, usually if the desperation is acted its fucking terrible >:( yeah its alot more expressive and you get the sense that no ones lost any dignity in the process with anime and manga. however, that leads me on to another (sort of) fetish i seem to have which links greatly to this one. embarrassed girls. nude, covering or desperate to pee, just in a situation they'd rather not be in, esp if there happens to be a camera ;)
i suppose the DID motif works for me should they be tied up nude in public maybe? ill definatly check out your work Zero :)
thanks again. ill really try my best to chip in and make something of the board as i hate the usual net dweeps that populate and ruin so many otherwise great sites.
thanks,
K x

saisais

No you aren't alone this is an expanding fetish that is continuing to grow

Clem Trilling

That sure is a fine distinction, Karlito, between shame and embarrassment, but I totally get it. You want to separate the social phenomenon from the psychological. Because fetishists like us can transform anxiety into gratification, we need others to do the same.

It's a good thing the world is so fucked up, in a way, because there are plenty of sympathetic women around.